That guy who showers with his underwear

>that guy who showers with his underwear

>not wearing an speedo in public shower
this is why you have to tip the towel boy.

>that fat kid who swims with a shirt on

>that guy who closes the shower curtain

why wouldn't you? do you want to have gay sex boi?

>that guy who makes girls uncomfortable by staring at their ass

that's me

>that neckbeard who stands behind boys and girls and watches them until they notice and are uncomfortable

that's me

>that guy who immediately takes all his clothes off and then does everything slowly to give everyone time to see him naked

>that guy who drinks before work and at lunch because it's the only way he can function socially.

>that guy who has an existential awakening between sets

This hit a little too close to home for me growing up

I still swim with my shirt on

>tfw tits put most women to shame

that's like me except i do a line of coke or speed

>that weirdo squatting in the other side of the gym staring at the neckbeard staring behind the boy and girl watching them until they notice and are uncomfortable

>that guy who lets people disrespect him and just laughs it off or stays quiet and pretends like it doesnt bother him but in reality hes hurting inside but he will never do anything about it LIKE THE BETA FAGGOT HE IS I HATE TH

I heard Anderson Cooper does this when he's at the gym so people don't take pictures of his junk

idk if it's true tho

>That guy who brings in a gym bag full of syringes loaded with steroids and injects unsuspecting men in the locker room

>That guy who doesn't have post gym sesh sex with his buddy in the shower

>that guy who couldn't even crop his fucking screenshot

We can see them. We can see them through the shirt, you're fooling no one but yourself

>do you want to have gay sex boi?
did you really ask that on this board?

>that guy at the gym named Chad who is only a Brad at best

>that chick who's holding the sides of the pull-up machine and bouncing her knees up and down