Eugenics

Who should one breed with for superior gains?

blacks

Someone as unrelated to yourself as possible. Think opposite side of the globe from you or your ancestors.

Ideally, you would have multiple children with multiple women from all around the world, as genetic diversity is genetic superiority, but this is most likely impossible in today's world.

No joke i think about this all the time. I seriously wish i could have like 5 wives who are all different and just continuously impregnate them.

Become a sperm donor then

No fool thats not the point. I wanna enjoy the sex with them all as well obviously. Its kinda like sometimes im in the mood for an asian while sometimes i want a thic latina. Kinda like a different girl for everyday of the week or something.

Aryans which are non semetic Caucasians, only if you're Aryan

Seconded

oh jesus

I'm sure if you keep posting on Veeky Forums it'll eventually end up happening

See thats my point.

Oldest daughter has best genes
>Really makes you think

What do you guys think of genetically modifying babies? Like Gattaca or something. Is it right? Wrong?

You better mean the left one.

Middle is best
>that autistic hoverhand

The one in the middle looks like Taissa Farmiga with red hair

Itt: race mixing degenerates

Jokes on you faggot I'm an Asian/Mexican mix that dates white women and might date a Russian from Israel

Agree
If you say so

spotted the virgin

Me.

>tall, 6'5"
>blonde
>green eyes
>white with german, polish, english roots
>naturally slim
>20/15 vision, better than perfect
>Perfect hearing
>No genetic hair loss in males
>played 3 sports throughout childhood into high school
>never broken a bone
>mother is a physicist, naturally intelligent
>broad shoulders, narrow hips
>father won 2nd place in a Mr. State competition
>big dick

Obviously I don't actually hold the opinion that I'm genetically superior, but I've had more than a couple girls tell me that I need to have lots of children or donate to a sperm bank when I'm older.

kek
don't care about people who make informed decisions to change their own bodies, it's their choice. but fucking with the actual genetics of a creature that can't yet think for itself? even to get rid of disease that rubs me the wrong way, and I'm type 1 diabetic

jesus

That makes no sense at all so explain it please.

>Aryans
Implying they exist

You can keep the inferior race mixing cum dumpsters

>Italian/Mexican/German/Irish/Russian ancestry gf
>6'3" brother with 415 bench

tfw its me but shit eyesight with my blue eyes kill me

The fuck are you doing on Veeky Forums then Heracles?

Anyone who is a non semetic Caucasian is Aryan.

My ex-girlfriend was a gorgeous 6'2" D1 collegiate athlete, blonde hair, wide hips, blue eyes, perfect eyesight/hearing, flawless complexion. Her brothers were both D1 collegiate athletes, and her grandfathers on both sides played in the NFL.

When we were out, we would legit have strangers come up to us, and the first thing they would say was "You two should have kids." It always made me a little uneasy.

Because I was a huge fucking nerd in high school when I discovered Veeky Forums, before I grew into my body and started working out.

Before Veeky Forums, I was a basement dwelling trip on /g/ for about 3 years.

and the most useless image award goes to.........

Stay pure for 2d girls

DUDE PSYCHIC VAMPIRES

>Someone as unrelated to yourself as possible.
>genetic diversity is genetic superiority

lmao wrong as fuck, get the fuck out of here with that rainbow world peace bullshit

what you're recommending is called "outbreeding" which is just as dangerous to your potential offspring as inbreeding: mixed-race people have shitloads of hereditary issues and tend to die a lot earlier

your ideal genetic match-up should be someone who is like you but not directly related to you; back in ye olde days this meant a girl from the nearby village

Tall white people that don't have blonde or ranga hair or blue eyes and aren't from the same region in the world as you

I knew some dumb faggot would be unable to resist that bait

kek

>Be 6'0
>Attracted to petite, tight, small bubble low test grills. Preferably 5'2-5'4. 105lbs
>Gf is slim, very wide hip with thigh gap, 5'7. 130lbs

I wouldn't change a thing because I love her, but man I wish I was the type of dude that loved the tall birthing hips type women because she'd be perfect. I feel bad because when I DO see a tiny petite at walk by I clench my fists and bite lip.

Bogs will run this earth

>fit white dude
>getting black chicks
>ill taking fishing with dynamite for 500 alex

So a harem. The word you're looking for is harem.

> Think opposite side of the globe from you or your ancestors.
>genetic diversity is genetic superiority