You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.

>height
>is 5'9

a n a v a r

Yeah. I'm sure women are all disgusted by him because he's average height.

Is there anything more unoriginal and cliché than a sleeve tattoo on a buff guy goddamn why do they ruin their bodies like this?

Because muh zyzz

>still more aesthetic than you

> Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE

> Height
Dude is 5'9" tops

> Frame
?? The dude has a tremendous amount of muscle on his delts yet he still doesn't look very wide. His clavicles and overall bone structure are fucking tiny considering he's 5'9". I had wider shoulders than that even before I started lifting.

> Face
Ok, well he is a model or something I'm assuming right? Big fucking deal. I've had plenty of girls tell me I'm hot before and I'm not even very lean.

If you wanted to push this whole alpha genetics shit you could've at least chosen someone who doesn't look like an effeminate twink

>5'9"
>average height

5'9" might be the average, but it's not the average height of people who get laid.

He doesn't even look that good.
At least not in comparison to me.

>REEEE I HATE TATTOOS REE MUH DEGENERACY

Every time

t. fat retard

t. 'when I cut I will be HUGE'

t. 'There's tons of muscle under my roles'

'muh zyzz'

I think you've spent too much time on the internet my friend

Nothing but ad-hominem attacks. Not surprised.

6'1" dudes with the same attributes, get laid probably 3x as much as guys who are 5'9"

Let's see your physique since you think youre better

'I weigh 300 lbs at 5'2" so I'm a big guy with lots of muscle'

top kek

how the fuck would you know retard

found it

Should we tell the manlet, guys?

'1 dudes with the same attributes
>having to TAKE STEROIDS TO GET LAID
please tell me more about your alpha genetics. 5'11 is literally the perfect height, superior to any other height there is. it makes gains easy, taller than pretty much the majority of all women in the world, heart healthy, better rom, etc.

there is literally no benefit to being taller than 6'1. in fact, at 5'11, you could literally say you're 6'0 or 6'1, and no one would question you. stop your cognitive dissonance and accept you've been dealt a shittier hand in genetics than other people.

T. Manlet

He is taller than 5'9".
Just one inch if I remember correctly.
Still a really good looking dude.
Stop hating user.

OP is bait so I'll have one bite.
I feel like this is a different branch of cuckposting. When you get so insecure that you feel the need to project in a fitness board in an attempt to discourage everyone from lifting.
Also
>lifting for girls
Never EVER making it.

I can do whatever the fuck I want, so I lift, because it's fun

>discourage everyone from lifting.
it's a meme you fucking retard it's not meant to be taken seriously

No offense, but you sound like a fag.

jeff pls go

JEFF PLS GO.

jeff pls for the last time go

Jeez samefag much?

Need a picture of you wearing clothes in some sort of social situation, I want to see you in a more natural setting

you will never, ever be as tall as me. no matter how hard you try, no matter how much you cry, you will never be this tall. not once in your life will you ever know how it feels to be over 6 feet.

when the fuck did bitches and bros start worrying about their fucking height

remember when it was as simple as ranking our genitals?

fuck you guys I'm fine with 5'7 and I'm 100% cool with my height. I wouldn't mind a few more inches but damn have some respect for what the universe gave you.

2/10 for replying to bait

>implying that guy doesn't go to the gym
>implying that guy isn't on steroids
>implying that all women want only ONE type of guy
>implying that all women are ONLY interested in looks
>implying (You) go to the gym, ever
>implying (You) aren't fat, weak, ugly, and disgusting
>implying (You) aren't a permavirgin
>implying (You) do anything but post old, tired-out copypasta from Last Thursday
>implying (You) are going to do anything now other than insult (Me), use strawman arguments, and otherwise post nonsense, since all the above about (You) is true, you can't deny it
>implying (You) are nothing more than part of the Cancer that ruins Veeky Forums every single day of the week
>implying (You) aren't a total waste of oxygen, for all the aforementioned reasons

Pathetic

This made me laugh. But if you really believe that you've spent too much time in the Internet

you will never, ever be as tall as me. no matter how hard you try, no matter how much you cry, you will never be this tall. not once in your life will you ever know how it feels to be over 6 feet.

>you will never ever be as handsome as me. No matter how hard you try, no matter how much you cry, you will never be this handsome. Not once in your life will you ever know how it feels like to have God tier facial aesthetics.

No but seriously. If you're 6'0 (which is still manlet size didn't you know) and he's 5'11, he can get leg surgery to make him 6'1 so he technically can.

The actual solution to this is not to post yourself shirtless on social media. Just be alpha irl and it will go your way

I agree that genetics play a huge role in determining attractiveness but you're posting pics of a guy who clearly takes lifting seriously.

Because tattoos look shit on DYELs. Tattoos are like icing on a cake, they make a great body look even better.

You're just a low inhibition faggot who won't get a tattoo because it's risk taking beahviour and you're a beta male.