Gloves are for pussies

>gloves are for pussies

FUCK YOU Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZBmiQm4MF4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is probably some crossfit fag showing off what happens when you do kipping pullups

Thats what you get for not consistently peeling your calluses you idiot. Do you not shower regularly? Every time you finish showering look down on your hands and you will see that the topmost dead layers of callus are peeling easily. Peel them regularly and they will never get too big to rip with the underlying layers of live skin, while still maintaining the grip and protection they provide.

He Fell for the crossfit meme
Next ull be posting your activated almonds

Disinfect and it'll heal in a week.

did you row with bare hands ?

you got hands like a woman and you likely also take it up the ass

How does that even happen? You'd have to be intentionally doing lifts wrong for this to happen

Stop gripping the bar wrong.

relevant Rip youtube.com/watch?v=_ZBmiQm4MF4

fucking discusting... how is this even possible other than sticking your hand on a sander

I did 2000 pull-ups to try and grow my lagging back

How do we know this even happened in a gym? Dude in pic looks like he's in his living room, probably fell off his bike and caught himself with his palms or something

How does this happen, srs? I've been lifting for years and I've never gotten callouses outside of right under the finger into palm area. Only ever ripped one. No gloves.

>mfw OP misconstrues the meaning of "get shredded"

While activated almonds are a meme, salted almonds are godlike.

how much can you deadlift?

If I wanted a joke I'd ask for your 1RM

It's probably from doing a fuckton of volume involving something with a thicker grip point (pullup bar probably, especially if he's kipping, or an axle).

If you're tearing open callouses while deadlifting you're holding the bar wrong.

im pretty sure your boyfriend will love his next handjob

girls like gentle soft hands tho

to the extent the picture in the OP shows, yes, you are right

but only one callous tear in a lifting career? that seems hard to believe, your hands take a real beating when your working sets are in the mid 400s and you do a lot of pulling volume

>girls

Fuck it, I'm going to order a pumice stone. I have thick calluses from doing carries and working with kettlebells. I had one rip a few months ago and it sucked, and my hands always look like shit.

This!

With that technique I'm amazed you are still able to move your hands in order to write on Veeky Forums.

I pull around that for reps, never had a tear yet. I do get large callouses though depending on volume. however I do a lot of dedicated grip work on the side.

Top kek, Doing Kipping pullups for reps of 100
Get fucking lost X-fit faggot

Most likely climbing or some bullshit crossfit clone.

>kipping pullups
I just checked out. It looks like you want to get more reps by failing your legs. It gets you nothing gain-wise, but look! MORE REPS!

Learn to grip the bar
Learn to look after your hands
Also this

I have hands like sandpaper so no need for gloves.

Those are obviously torn callouses, probably from beginning gymnastic/rock climbing

I have super dry hand from OCD from young age. Had some obsessive thought that I should clean super much.

Now I have gloves on while working out just to avoid this. If you have dry hands then don't listen to Veeky Forums. Or if you're a man enough you shouldn't care at all about what other says.

just make sure you don't forget your purse

Anybody else's first thought how good it would feel to eat all that dead skin?

these look like burns

Use lube and do t grip it so hard. You'll desensitise it

...but that still proves gloves will prevent that

>y'know he's a virgin when he hasn't had a girl tell him that sandpaper hands are gross

Actually, yeah. I feel you on that one bro. I find it hard not to bite off my own calluses. Especially the ones on my toes.

yeah i guess if you insist on swinging about like a chimp. i'd suggest getting you head checked before worrying about your hands if you want to do crossfit/kipping

woweeeeeee

>u will never be a handsome jacked rich asian guy who smokes weed

>I fell off a bike and just happened to scrape my hands exactly where my calluses are

No they don't. Girls don't like soft indoor boys with creepishly smooth and soft hands.

>not eating your hand calluses to maximize protein intake
>making it

pick one nerds

activated almonds, the meme that never really took off.

Cool brah, I used to have those when I was in the Army and we did some ridiculous burpe-pullup pyramid shit. Except I couldn't really get out of doing that, but you are doing some stupid shit to yourself

Wow she looks huge now

>Kane sumabat

did you deadlift a fucking cheese grater?

>I have never rock climbed
The post

>being this in touch with reality

These are levels of calluses unseen before.
>tfw even your calluses aren't that bad

I row with bare hands, I only do 3000m daily though. My hands don't look anywhere near that bad.

But muh ego gainz

>hand in blender 5x5

Well you got rid of your calluses for a while, smooth faps as soon as it heals :^)

oh dear god

I was obsessed with doing that shit as a kid, I only really stopped when I was like 14.
I also picked and ate my scabs, sucked my blood every time I cut myself, etc. Is this healthy?

This. I do this regularly and have never had problems with calluses

>tfw only gloveguy in the gym
and this is exactly why I never trusted u roidfaygos ever

The kipping pullup is sometimes done by swimmers because it can emulate a bit more closely the full body activity of a swimming stroke.

>This picture is ancient.
>All these newfags in this thread

You're gripping the bar like a fucking retard.

>look everyone I'm retarded and don't know how to use my hand properly

>but only one callous tear in a lifting career?
I ripped one callous.

Now I shave mine down every single week before deadlift day. Haven't ripped one since.

Well, when you're competing with your friends, it's no fun to be arguing about form, so kipping pullups are used in the gamed environment to reduce on the amount of things that need judiciating.

There's always a way to make the movement harder, so in a competitive sport you lean towards using the easiest, most simple one.

Lol

>X is cute
>No, X is pathetic.

>Y is endearing
>No, Y is creepy

>Z sure it's knowledgeable
>Nah, Z's a fuckin know-it-all

Mine have literally never given me a problem?

That looks more like >40km in a real boat

>activated almonds
I want to believe

Same. My calluses are just bumps, there is not dead skin on top because I always peel it off.

These retards here are truly unbelievable. Do you not clip your nails as well OP? Or moisturize? Brush your teeth?
What is wrong with some people?

have you been deadlifting

i thought that was the premise of THIS thread

can't get degloved if you're not wearing gloves

What the fuck kind of a grip do you use? The just fuck my shit up grip?

Don't take lifting advice from Veeky Forums, no one here actually lifts and it shows. This is actually the closet gay and chubby chaser support board.

>shoo shoo

>dont use gloves they said

I don't think I have ever torn a callous and I deadlift 650.

I think I'm just genetically lucky though, my hands are giant meat paws, I've never had grip issues I can hold on to 700 for like 30 seconds.

disgusting

My hands are so cut up and dirty from manual work that my hands wont do this

Jesus nigga, learn how to grab a barbell

Aint this Timbawolf's hands after 2k pullups or something?

> Rowing, if you're used to a wooden handle and get a silicon one. Mate of mine had hands similar to OP's pic.

I don't want to eat his, but I sure do eat mine when mine are flaking/close to it

bragging about torn up hands has to be one of the most retarded things about powerlifting culture, and there's plenty of retarded powerlifters.

Yeah no those are clearly burn wounds
I know because I've grabbed hot shit too