Why do some people look much younger than their age?

Why do some people look much younger than their age?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Arvine_Overton
medicaldaily.com/going-bald-isnt-your-mothers-fault-maternal-genetics-are-not-blame-333668
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are some people tall and some people short?

these rich celebrities start applying creams and such to their skin/face when they're at a young age so they age gracefully. They also have access to the highest quality foods. And also, as a rule, short people tend to age more gracefully than taller people.

My dad is 63
People think we're brothers
He has full thick hair
I'm receding

Genetics, Skin Care, Diet, Stress, Lifestyle.

/thread

i'm 28 and i look like 16. my skin and hair is perfect but then again i can't be on sun more than 5 min or my skin starts to itch real bad and i don't smoke so i guess that's why i look young

Good jeans.

Receding hair is a sign of high test. Men with perfect hair have high estrogen.

Because they've got shitty facial traits. The guy in your picture has a peanut skull and no chin, which makes him look like a kid.

What if you bring home a girl and your dad cucks you haha

Faggot twink nig

i'm 25 and am often told I look like a high school senior

I think it is a combination of genetics, being fit, not being fat and staying out of the sun.

I think the biggest is staying out of the sun, the sun literally cooks your skin and ages it.

I had a neighbor who was 50 and look like she was 80 because she used to tan a shit ton

Pretty much. Skin care is super important.
The "black don't crack" bullshit is because since dead skin is white-ish, black people have to put cream all the time to not look disgusting.

I had bad acne a few years ago, I started to use creams and shit and I kept doing it out of habit. Not only I have smooth as fuck skin, I also look pretty young.
Exposure to sunlight is also important. Too much will fuck your elasticity up. Just look at this trucker who had half of his face exposed to sunlight during all his trucking years.

It's largely speaking men that aren't particularly masculine, like Pharrell.

Asian mix genetics. I think he's part Thai or something. Look at Keanu Reeves as well.

I'm half asian and almost 32 but I pass as 22 easier than 32.

Side effects may include being short, having no body or facial hair (may be favorable to some), and having random people ask 'what nationality are you?'

nice cope hairlet
actually balding is about hairs sensitivity to test not about high test itself

"Black don't crack" is because black skin is very resistant to UV light. It's like having a strong natural sunscreen on at all times.

asian + black genetics

>no chin
Wrong.

>this is what hairlets actually believe

"Black don't crack" is a combination of black people generally having thicker skin than whites, more melanin to protect against UV rays, and using lotion since ashy skin is more noticeable when you're dark.

Just moisturize your face every day and night before getting ready for the day like you would brush your teeth or fix your hair.

GTFO of here with your "science"

its hard to find old black people because they all die of obesity-related issues and gun violence before they can get old

I'm 31, 6'3" and my skin is very healthy.
I look my age but i lack any real wrinkles. My don't have crows feet or anything. I think i owe it to working a lot of night shift and living way up north where days are really short in the winter.

I think the only thing that gives away my age is my how grey my hair has become

My eyes don't have crows feet*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Arvine_Overton

child sacrifice

HGH

80% of skin sagging and wrinkles is due to the sun. wear sun screen and weat well everyday if you want to age slower

I heard the gene for baldness is past on by the female.

Fuckin sucks, cause my dad's family has full heads of hair til death and a lot of them die in their 90s. My mom's family all goes bald by 40.

All I can do is hope.

celebrities do botox

but one thing every normie should be doing is wearing sunscreen every day

user could do it the other way round, cuck his own dad with his mummy.

what are fillers, botox, high end skin care, top quality food and lifestyle?

Also manlets generally age better.

>normie
>acting like a fucking psychopath and putting on sunscreen obsessively every single day
Pick one.

>can't be on sun more than 5 min
Are you Superman?

This
Celebs can afford hgh, sculptra, and skin peels
In usa one sculptra treatment costs average of 1800
You need 4 treatments
Add a 1k per treatment skin peel..

I am saving up to buy some sculptra through my friend in europe, its legal there and much cheaper (250 for two vials)

Pic related: a woman before and after sculptra

Ernie Hudson is 71.

>sculptra
That is a funny name for Photoshop.

I'm 31 going on 32, and people still think I'm in my early 20's. Shit's frustrating as fuck.

Not photoshop
Sculptra is a dermal filler that grows new collagen under your skin, people start looking older because of collagen loss

>these rich celebrities start applying creams and such to their skin/face when they're at a young age so they age gracefully.

they also botox like crazy

What about collagen pills? I've noticed a big increase in positive attributes after taking collagen pills every other day.

My hair is shiny and soft as fuck now (I do no poo and saw no difference only shampoo/conditioner on Fridays but now with collagen it looks correct) , my face is a lot more oily and soft, my skin is softer.

I feel like this shit needs to be done at a young age as preventive treatment NOT once your skin is all shitty already.

saw a buddy of mine that went to HS with me, motherfucker looks old as shit while I look low 20s.

Weed, its the best conservateur. Trust senpai. Look at the dude that smokes the most weed in your circle. Does he look younger than his age? I bet he will nigguh

1. Lack of sunlight
2. Lack of smoking cigs, cigars, hookah
3. Fish oil
4. Low stress
5. Humid climate
6. Peace with God

>I look 15 years younger than I am.
> Captain Nametag......

Why do whites age like shit compared to blacks and asians? Especially the women?

Ive never taken collagen pills but if you see a difference then keep taking them

Im just starting to get that older look so im planning to buy 4 treatments worth of sculptra, then once a year ill just need one to maintain

hard working

they literally used a different camera filter and or photoshop

why you think left is dark blue and right is light?

sculptra changed the wall colour too? shits tight

>this is what agelets think

I'm 28 years old and black and people often think I am 22 - 24 years old.

Look into calorie reduction diets.

>why you think left is dark blue and right is light?

theyre the same its an optical illusion

Yes the lighting is different but you cannot deny that sculptra fills in lost collagen

Pic related

they don't show the top cos nigga holding his skin up with his hands

And I bet you didn't want the grapes anyway, hey fox?

you're going bald because you have a lot of dihydrotestosterone RECEPTORS on your scalp. it has absolutely nothing to do with your amount of circulating dihydrotestosterone. sorry to crash your delusion, hairlet.

I think I look younger because I was basically never exposed to sunlight past the age of 10.

wut

Why the fuck did her eyes turn blue?

>not putting on sunscreen everyday

its like you don't want to make it.
enjoy aging 1.5x faster than me

I'm 32 and get asked for ID every time I interact with alcohol. I don't use creams and such at all.

But I am a manlet, so it helps me to age gracefully, I guess. Also spending my days indoors on a Bhutanese silk-weaving image board, instead of outside helps.

I have been using a face moisturizer with spf 30 everyday after shower and before bed since I turned 21. I always get carded and last week a woman guessed I am 18. She is retarded, but I am 29

>Keeping skin moisturized
>Wearing sunscreen
>Eating a healthy diet
>Consuming a lot of antioxidants (tea, berries, spices, etc)
>Not smoking, heavy drinking, or doing drugs
>Not tanning
>Staying a healthy weight
>Genetics
>Low stress

Im 22, I just clean-shaved today and I look like a 14 year old irish boy

It's not always a good thing

anyone can stay young looking if your hygiene is on point. you're diet is healthy with quality macro ratios, and your daily life is not filled with stress or excitement

not to mention avoiding long periods in the sun

genetics has little to do with it you fucking retards

that makes him just one year older than boogie

am black, can not confirm, most of the people living around me are well into their 70s and beyond

landlord frequently has to send out memos saying some old person that's lived here for decades has finally kicked the bucket and that the funeral service will be at such-and-such church

>genetics has little to do with it

bullshit

you get guys like Elijah Wood looking 20 at 40 and Greg Oden looking 50 at 18, that isn't lifestyle hombre

that's just their face structure you dick gobelin' bitch

elijah has a babyface, oden has a old man face, regardless their age these guys look like shit

they could have the best skin in the world and it will still be the reality of them

so I guess you're right genetics play a factor, because if your face structure is babyface'd or old man, you're fucked regardless

but how fast your skin deteriorates as you age is completely in your hands, and that's what keeps you looking 20 when you're 40

>genetics has little to do with it you fucking retards

everyone does get wrinkles at the same age, even if everyone doesn't go out in the sun. Just like how some people are prone to getting grey hair earlier. Genetics is definitely a huge factor

But staying out of sun, lots of water, diet/exercise all play a big part too.

tl;dr genetics play a large factor

tl;dr suck my DICK FAGGOT

FUCK YOU IDIOT

In order of importance:

>DNA
>Sun Exposure
>Diet
>Exercise
>Moisturizers and other beauty products

HOW BOW DAH

It's passed on through the x chromosome but isn't the only deciding factor. If your dad goes bald this increases chances you're going to meet the same fate.
medicaldaily.com/going-bald-isnt-your-mothers-fault-maternal-genetics-are-not-blame-333668

Anyone have some recommendation for skin care?

I have oily skin in some parts, dry in others and acne. JUST

Sedentary lifestyle during puberty

Whoa, I itch if I'm in the sun too and people usually think I'm 15 (I'm 21)

Don't forget AIDS

WHY

>dick gobelin' bitch
Had to muffle my kek cause wifey is sleeping

I said normies should, I meant everyone should. It literally takes one minute you fag. I bet you spend more time with your hair unless you're a baldlet.

If you want to know facts then go ask your local dermatologist. Use sunscreen everyday or you will increase your uglyass skin factor

Keto Diet senpai

view it as a gift. sun is literal cancer to skin and don't even get me started on tanning. if you tan your will look like shit once you get to 40.

beta carotene and those few min i get on sun is enough to get a decent tan while keeping the smooth and young looking skin

if i usually stay out of the sun, drink a shitton of water, go to the gym but i also smoke a lot of cigarrettes and my diet isnt good will i still look young when im 35?
right now im 22 and i look like im 16

Post a picture please

Also people just tend to look younger and age slower these days on average. I don't know if it's just that they deliberately try to or that health has improved or just because less people do sun intentsive body crushing labor as jobs these days, but there's a notable difference.

Less smoking, less habitual drinking, less labor, more time indoors, and /pol/ keeps going on about xenoestrogens and hormones in the water or what not

man, that gif is terrible

Did you guys see that photo shoot with Brinkley a few days ago? Even if touchdown to hell she looks great for 63. It gives me hope that if you just take care of yourself you can look great well into aging.

Because they literally just took a photo of her at a higher exposure.

He looked better fat.