Why is Chad always so hairless? Does anyone here shave their body hair? What parts...

Why is Chad always so hairless? Does anyone here shave their body hair? What parts? If I had the money I would get laser hair removal neck down

Why are so many artistically obsessed with "Chads"? Do you have some repressed cuck-fetish where you can't stop thinking how others out there are just born to be better than you?

Work on yourself, bro. Keep identifying weak-points and pushing to improve. Nothing gets better by RP'ing about Chads on Vietnamese CP-forums.

Just remember, to some people YOU are Chad

Shave back and shoulders trim chest

Any other way is retarded

I've noticed a lot of guys who don't have hair on their upper bodies usually grow hair around their nipples and they just shave it, so it's just bad genetics

>artistically

Most of Veeky Forums is video games nerds and social outcast, so in order for things to fit in their world and explain they no girls want to touch their dicks, all of that blame has to either fall on something being wrong with women or some man who has been born with every opportunity and didn't have to try. It's much harder for them to wrap their heads around that they need to improve themselves or other people just outwork them.

Nobody is using Chad as an excuse to not improve. Veeky Forums is literally a board dedicated to self improvement.

But the genetic lottery does exist. And anons aren't posting 6/10 qts to reply brap to. The concept of Chad is real and Chad exists on the metaphysical plane as the ideal man.

I'm no Chad but I am pretty hairless. A combination of western European ancestry with fine hair and skin.

I probably won't be able to grow a proper beard until my late twenties early thirties and my leg hair is only visible up to my knees. Only have fine hair on my upper legs. No happy trail or chest hair either.

The downside is I have a baby face and look about 5 years young for my age.

>The downside is
>downside
>singular

how do you shave your back anyways?

ask your mom to do it

Hairless men are fucking disgusting.

>unironically wanting to be hairless

Veet my ass and balls. Trim pyabs. Shave shoulders

Get waxed at a proper place and it'll last for a few months.

Any relatively buff guy with a hairy chest is going to make Chad look like a fag. Don't worry about it.

I need to do that, my lower back is nasty af, so is my ass tho

How does wanting to be hairless make you a neckbeard

my uncle is a roidbro and hes been making my grandma shave his back once every two weeks for the last 10 years

>A combination of western European ancestry with fine hair and skin.
People in West Europe are some of the hairiest around.

t. local

Maybe I'm just low test

This happened to me the first and only time I waxed my back. Also saw a girl who gave me her number at a club and then told me after she had a bf. Awkward and awful..

Did you exfoliate your skin before waxing? If not, you deserved it.