ITT: girl feels

We're still friends, but I get sad as shit listening to certain music and looking at old pictures. Hold me Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RILtZi1kcj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

faggot

She's keeping you on the line by telling you that, so that you keep orbiting her.

You can be friends but make sure you aren't a bitch in the platonic relationship. Basically you don't give her tingles because you aren't enough of a mystery, you are too plain and boring to her now.

Unless you genuinely think you can have a fruitful and enjoyable platonic relationship (very rare), I advise you to degrade yourself no further and drop contact with this ho.

Reply with: for sure lose my number

don't be a dick but definitely cut contact, don't let her use you

Reply with the age old "tits or gtfo"

Shes a really good person and we both really enjoy each other.
I've been talking with her about my tinder escapades and I've been letting her know that she is no longer a dating option and I would only fuck her more. Though I still have feelings for her, I know that I couldn't date her again.

you have to let go, you know it's never going to happen

stop talking to her you pussy

Send, "Who's this?"

>poor out
>poor
>all those spelling and grammatical errors

You dodged a bullet.

like a fat person who cant lose weight because he likes to eat. avoid her ffs, you wont get over her in any other scenario. if shes that good person, she will understand, if not, shes just selfish.

Yeah that one bothered me too. Op should have at least corrected that one.

Beta bitch.

And my first trips ever! 10 years on this site finally paid off!

Nothing but smooth sailing in life now.

OP, remove her from everything: Kikebook, Insta, Snap, Twitter, Myspace, etc. Take her nu,ber out of your phone, and get rid of the pictures.

You are living in the past. You can't move on if shes still in your life. Get rid of her.

If a chick knew you liked her, at some point during being just friends, sent a photo or two in compromising positions (but no real nudity). It only really meant she was slightly interested, right? (I was the one who sent a photo or two first, then she did it sometime later herself)

Problem was, she's married and with a kid and stuff, and I did't really have the balls to make the move. Sorta hambeast too but eh, I can do that. The friendship is gone anyways, she fucked me up for some mediocre sums of money after the pictures happened, and I couldn't force the payment.

Only one option left
Chop her into pieces, eat the body, and absorb her nutrients

Based on both of these posts you should probably really rethink your choices and probably get away from the computer for a while

As a guy who went through the same thing, my best advice that I can give you is to get rid of everything that reminds you of her.

What worked for me:
1) Delete any photos/gifts that you have (well, keep the lewd ones I guess). Don't unfriend her but DO unfollow her on Facebook. You won't seem the buttblasted beta and you won't receive any status updates on your feed anymore.
2)Get in touch with your best friend and tell him so-and-so. Ask him if its ok to be buttbu- I mean, if its ok to bother him during the next couple of weeks, for emotional support and all (but do not use those words, idiot) . I know that it totally sounds gay, but it worked for me, personally.

Do those two things and it'll be way easier to get over her. I havent spoken to my ex in 3 years and currently dating another one for the past two.

Pic of exe's boobs for attention.

How much do you squat OP?

Don't pick at scabs user.

wew lad the amount of autism

Your ex has beautiful tits user.
Be happy that it happened and move on to greater things.

Me and my GF are on the verge of splitting up.

Mixed emotions. Part of me sad because we had a good bond, another part of me happy because i can do whatever the fuck I want now. Is this normal? Should I be more upset? I feel like I should but I'm really not going to miss her nagging.

Is it just all going to hit me at some point when its fully sunk in?

Be polite and say it would be best if we were to stop talking. It sounds like she's somewhat nice, but sticking around is going to make this a lot harder on you than it needs to be.

It is pretty fucking normal. Nagging kills relationship gains.

>girl I been interested in since we studied engineering together
>to big of a pussy to ask her out then
>both like to workout etc.
>few days ago she complimented me on my "muscular back" at the gym
>today when we were out eating with a couple more friends she tells us that she broke up with her boyfriend three weeks ago
>also told everyone at the table about my muscular back

I'm so fucking bad at the hinting game, don't know if anyone can give me an answer.
Just needed to use my anonymity to write it off.
>hold me Veeky Forums

>youtube.com/watch?v=RILtZi1kcj0

I remember when my ex did that to me. I gave her a chance so we could fix things, and things did fix. But when the shoe was on the other foot, she insisted on breaking up.

They just want an emotional tampon.

Don't be the rebound guy, hit it and quit it

Would if I could.

We're a small group of people that hang together after we finished our Eng. studies.
My cynical side only thinks about the downsides of getting shot down by her and then having to see her all the time at the gym/at parties.

poke her already.

Life is simple. There will always be exactly 2 options with the "friends" of the opposite sex:
1) You put your dick into her
2) You don't

--> Only keep contact if you have option one. Don't lie to yourself. It's never platonic.

when all the girls you like are married, but you still pursue

but then why do I see many girl-boy friendships everywhere?

Look closer how the guy acts.

Because the guy does not follow this simple rule thinking he can make it. Which will hardly happen

Drop her shes fucking evil

girls should be orbiting you not the other way around, friend zone the girls.

good points

Fucking drop her....I am filled with hate at the very sight. You may not be yet OP but one day you will understand. She says She'll understand if you drop her but in reality she said that because she believes you'd never do that...time for you to nut up or shut up. Drop her like Napalm on Vietnamese children senpai

I want this to happen to me again just so I can drop her on the spot

>a really good friend

That's literally what lasting relationships are. Really good friends spending time with each other. Is this bitch dumb? Like, how does she expect her partner to act?

>tfw been dating a girl for 4 years and it's coming to an end
>we're still together because we've basically attached. Like we have been living together for so long
>I'm so afraid to end it, and I know she is too, because it will be such a life style change
>Don't have the luxury of friends or close family to help ease the pain
>Want to end it but I don't know what to do

It will be my first breakup ever fit. With my first girlfriend. I know this will be a huge learning experience breaking up with her. And I know it'll mature me and I've learned so much being in a long relationship. But I'm fucking scared of being lonely.

pff... the best thing for him is to cut all contact. ASAP. Like 2 hours ago would have been perfect.
Next best thing would be to reply with... and this is the only acceptable reply "k, bye"