Who believes in the Laws of Attraction here? How has it helped your gains or your life?

Who believes in the Laws of Attraction here? How has it helped your gains or your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xp02R9fgSKI
youtube.com/watch?v=lRygtVJrelM&t=23s
youtube.com/user/rupertspira/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Laws of Attraction here?

are we in 2008

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPP*

Hahahah wouldnt it be silly if we took a picture of our asses? Yaaaaaas.

Oh by the way the real reason is that I am seeking likes and approval on my ass on facebook for girls to envy me and guys to want to fug me and if I have you doing the same as me in the photo then people will think i am hotter (as youre my ugly friend). Also if i took a photo of just my butt alone people will think i am brain dead slut looking for attention hehe.

Oh dont worry if anyone complaims, if a guy complains he is a virgin and if a girl complains she is fat bitch hehe.

most women are stupid but you don't need to let it hurt you so much, man.

I do, I have everything I have ever sought out to attract
>car
>GF with big fake titties and big ass
>house, but I moved on from it
>career
>lastly, the gains are coming to fruition

Just took up this philosophy a couple months ago.

So far I'm on track to seeing my abs for the first time ever. It's a good way to stay focused and actually start doing shit.

What was your visualization process? I too have gotten things, want more with it

I was never militant about it, I have had various "dream boards" and such.

Can you give a short breakdown of each one or your favs through your process.

Especially the GF with big ass and big fake titties

Making this thread awesome now

youtube.com/watch?v=Xp02R9fgSKI

youtube.com/watch?v=lRygtVJrelM&t=23s

For the GF one, I was with my EX, she was super petite super hottie, but my family hated her because we were so degenerate and she had a lot of tattoos, a very sexy presence. I knew it wasn't going to work long term as she was kinda crazy. I remember being with her, around family thinking "if they hate her for being sexy, they are really going to hate my next girl friend with huge fake titties". Turns out my family really likes my new girlfriend in spite of her giant rack.
>which is kinda of intresting/sad because I've been thinking a lot about my next girlfriend who super pretty and petite, but not degenerate. even though I'm currently with fake tits

I used to think of sports cars and paddle shifters while I laid in bed at night, I eventually bought one.

I used to think and dream about my home with a massive ocean view (that one took 8 years to get and I left it after 2 years, my ex is there now.

I don't know man, the shit just kinda happens, I almost feel like they are more "premonitions" rather than attracting...

It's a lot more simple really, I mean like, if you're all big and shit like that and then people are gonna know it and then you're gonna get momentum once people start seeing you, and then people will want to see you BECAUSE people are all followin you and shit, and that'll drive you to expand more, see.

and I'll say this. I truly believe drugs and alcohol can inhibit your attraction, as it takes you off of your path. I'm speaking from experience.

100% works, if I think shit I need someone to spot me, someone always suggests it.

Dubs of proof

Yeah, but hes right

I thought I was on 4fit not 8fringe what is this

*BRR*---*cuts off due to shart*

who hurt you bro?

ur mom lmao

hahaha thank you

bump

Yean user I can also turn water to wine

>going after things give you things

WOOOW who whould've fucking thought?

WHY DID THIS MAKE ME LAUGH AHAHAHA

i hate you so god damn much

I believe I'm going to go to the gym and lift and all of a sudden I'm at the gym lifting.

I used to be into this sort of stuff, then I delved into the occult from there, and basically it all comes down to various ways to manipulate (or un manipulate) your (or others') psychology. This is something religions, cults, advertisers, entertainers, and others base their existence on.
I know it sounds obvious, but most people don't realize how deep the rabbit hole of the human psyche goes, so to say.

If you're interested I recommend starting with Prometheus Rising, and if you want to go the science route read about Carl Jung and neuro linguistic programming, and if you want to go the occult hocus pocus route read the Kybalion, the Liber Null.
When you're done you should have a bit of an idea where you want to head from there.

>TLDR ask /x/

P-pianoman?

Been getting into occult lectures. Interesting shit.

Mark Passio
Jay Parker
10thdim youtube channel
Alan Watts

>NLP
>Science

all of those are memes
try this instead youtube.com/user/rupertspira/videos

They all did. Even my mother
The popular ones were aggressive with it, the rest just ignored me. I deserved it though, I was fat, aspie, weak, MLP, you name it.
All in all worth, as I use the anger to be stronk and abandoned women for cute bois. Good trade

t. someone who hasnt seen any of those 4 peoples works

This post is autistic but generally correct. They dont know they are thinking these things ,but if you break it down thats exactly how theyd rationalize it

>mfw post on insta is full of brap posting

You guys are fags t b h

positive psychology is an advertising tactic

Are you one of those "social engineer" neckbeards?

I got into psychology, sociology and general human behaviour when I was 13, now in my last year of my masters for psychology. I can decontruct every relation, thought and person and I can manipulate most people. But I hate that I dont do this, I hate that I aswell am human, I hate the fact those same people could manipulate me while I know they are and it would work. I always wanted to figure oit how people work, just to realize I'm just as human as everyone else. I dislike people as much as I like them now. After studying the human psyche for so long I think everything is a meme, nobody is unique. People's ways of thinking is flawed and everyone is hypocritical and in denial.
Yesterday I was chatting up this qt and I knew what kind of person she was. She would go talk to another guy to make me jealous and I knew she would do this at one point, I've met tons of girls like her, and I was prepared for this. I should've just ignored it, yet I got insanely jealous. I knew she didn't talk to the guy to get to know him, ahe just did it to create tension between us. Yet I could not help fucking hating the lad while he was actually the one getting used.
Endblog and to not derail thia thread. Yeah I think there is some truth in the laws of attraction. But I know that things are never black and white and that these laws are situational and different for most people.

That is not social engineering.