Is coffee an un/fit/ beverage? I don't like energy drinks, I feel like a kid when I buy them

Is coffee an un/fit/ beverage? I don't like energy drinks, I feel like a kid when I buy them.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0308814611010880
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6650450
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Take green tea pills or nootropics if you need NRG. Initially might cost a lot but it's easier and faster to take and supply lasts for a while.

Why can't I just drink a nice cup of black blonde roast or some green tea, friend? Do I really need pills?

I drink coffee as preworkout and I'm fine. It has zero cals and some health benefits in moderation. What is your concern based on exactly?

As far as caffeine is concerned you're better off taking caffeine pills. Cheaper and healthier all around the board. Then next would be tea. People don't like the inconsistent feel of its caffeine effects/it's more costly than coffee, so most people end up drinking coffee.

TL;DR - Coffee is only healthy if you don't use sugar with only a slight amount of milk.

Second this, fuck sugar drink it straight

Don't listen to Veeky Forums. Coffee is great and you can drink as much as you want.

just get a french press you noob

Are you trying to claim milk is unhealthy?

Coffee is a weak man's drink of choice. If you're tired just change your mind.

Nootropics (Caffiene and L-theanine) are cheaper than coffee and tea.

Coffee drinkers have a lower incidence of thyroid disease, including cancer, thannon-drinkers.

Caffeine protects the liver from alcohol and acetaminophen (Tylenol) and other toxins, and coffee drinkers are less likely than people who don’t use coffee to have elevated serum enzymes and other indications of liver damage.

Caffeine protects against cancer caused by radiation, chemical carcinogens, viruses, and estrogens.

Caffeine synergizes with progesterone, and increases its concentration in blood and tissues.

Cystic breast disease is not caused by caffeine, in fact caffeine’s effects are likely to be protective; a variety of studies show that coffee, tea, and caffeine are protective against breast cancer.

Coffee provides very significant quantities of magnesium, as well as other nutrients including vitamin B1.

Caffeine “improves efficiency of fuel use” and performance: JC Wagner 1989.

Coffee drinkers have a low incidence of suicide.

Caffeine supports serotonin uptake in nerves, and inhibits blood platelet aggregation.

Coffee drinkers have been found to have lower cadmium in tissues; coffee making removes heavy metals from water.

Coffee inhibits iron absorption if taken with meals, helping to prevent iron overload.

Caffeine, like niacin, inhibits apoptosis, protecting against stress-induced cell death, without interfering with normal cell turnover.

Caffeine can prevent nerve cell death.

Coffee (or caffeine) prevents Parkinson’s Disease (Ross, et al., 2000).

The prenatal growth retardation that can be caused by feeding large amounts of caffeine is prevented by supplementing the diet with sugar.

Caffeine stops production of free radicals by inhibiting xanthine oxidase, an important factor in tissue stress.

Caffeine lowers serum potassium following exercise; stabilizes platelets, reducing thromboxane production.

most of this is bullshit btw

nice argument faggot

>Coffee provides very significant quantities of magnesium

>7mg per cup

Let's not ever bother with the rest

Why are you lying?
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0308814611010880

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6650450

I enjoy drinking coffee.
>cheaper
$7/kg
I drink 2 cups each day
Which takes 25 g to make
$7 for 80 cups gives me the INSANE cost of 8.75 cents per cup, or $32 per year
>healthier
Until you OD.

yeah I too put 100 fucking grams of coffee powder in my morning cup

I'm done with Veeky Forums

kys honestly before you get a chance to post another useless pasta

You too

this
it's true and it made me laugh

Who /Maca? here?

same poster as above here...

for reference, an average teaspoon of instant coffee (about 2g) has approx 50mg caffeine...

meaning that the average cup of coffee consists of steeping of about 4g of instant coffee, and that a cup made from 100g (assuming a solution that supersaturated with solute is possible at a drinkable temp) would contain approximately 2500mg caffeine

>2500mg

>tfw you can't feel your face after your morning pickup

4g of instant coffee has around 20mg of magnesium. A cup of spinach (30g) has about 24mg
How the fuck is coffee not a significant source of magnesium? And for fucks sake, I never said you have to drink 25 cup of coffee per day.

yerba mate is the best way to get energized

2,5g caffeine isn't that much. It's just ~4.3 l of coffee.

>tfw can't even french press 1puck