What's the best grip for diddlylift in /fits opinion?

What's the best grip for diddlylift in /fits opinion?

The one that lets you hang onto the bar. They all have upsides and downsides, it's just a matter of picking your poison.

Overhand until it's too heavy then switch to mixed.

/thread

This. People who do alternating grip on 135 need to rethink their fucking lives. I can do 315 with overhand with no trouble.

It's never too heavy. You're just too weak. Overhand all day, every day.

Double overhand until grip limits you, then switch to hook grip or straps.

t. dyel

overhead

t. 3 pl8 maxer
Come back when you lift daddy weights.

snatch

hook grip you faggots
enjoy your back problems due mixed

Overhand until you can't, then either mixed, hook, or straps depending on your goals.

>tfw babby tier hands
Hook grip just doesn't work

hook grip

anyone that says different is a fuccboi

Hook grip. Mixed grip leads to bicep tears and asymmetries.

And hook grip leads to permanent nerve damage and the odd bit of defleshing. There's no 100% safe method of holding heavy shit.

here is a vid of clarence deading 330kg no straps no chalk double overhand. since i saw that ive been doing alot of farmer walks. i need dat grip strength

No he is hook gripping you mong

oh fuck that makes sense kek

still gonna do a fuckton of farmers walks desu

There's probably only a couple of people in the world who could approach that kind of overhand pull.

And they're all retardedly large strongmen.

Farmer's Walks are great anyways, I'm glad to see carries mentioned on Veeky Forums

Am I the only person who lets the bar rest on the lower part of my fingers? It doesnt seem any harder to grip it than using my actual hands too, not to mention it completely prevents callus.
Tho maybe that's just because I only DL 60kg.

I can pull 405 overhand for reps no problem. How do so many people have problems with their grip strength? When will my grip fail?

>Tho maybe that's just because I only DL 60kg.
yes it is

Hook grip

double overhand as heavy as you can go every lift then switch to hook grip. mixed creates imbalance most of the time and is not safe for your bicep at heavy weight.

This. Stay mad griplets.