I'm a crypto mult-millionaire. I will be giving away 5 bitcoin to one person within the next 24 hours

I'm a crypto mult-millionaire. I will be giving away 5 bitcoin to one person within the next 24 hours.

Please post your bitcoin wallet address along with your reason for why you think you deserve 5 bitcoin and what you would do with the money.

Also, you must post a picture of a piece of paper with the following:

-The word "biz"

- Today's date and time.

Good luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodward_effect#Mach-Lorentz_Thruster
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polywell
mainnet.decred.org/tx/7426b1ce887750a839fd7874c8c5973eb9011fe7e79637bde0a5676921d067c2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

Too much work, sorry. You can keep your bitcoins

I wonder how many people are actually going to fall for this. How many Pajeets.

Like holy shit if people actually do it without proof they deserve what they get.

p̴̤͔̪̰͉̺̟̓͢ĕ͚̙̗̿͑͛̇ͨ̎ȓ̟̜͚ͦ͐ͭh̬͇͔̝̠̪̔̐͛ͦͦ͝ͅą̩͐̈̐̇̔̀p̢̝̘̬̘̯̬̭̜̟̔̓̈́̌̿͢͝s̢̛͔͖̬͍̤̓̾̐ͦ͆̓̆͝ͅ ͇́̔͆ͬ̑̊̌̒y͓̱̹̪͍͑̓ͦ͑ͩͬ̕͠ơ̸̰̺̥͇̦̪͕͒ͨu͙̹̖ͨ̎̄ͣͣͯͫ̾ ̥͖̥͙̳͖͎̈́͆̎̈͟š̶͔͖̞͖ͮͦ̿͋ͩ̀̕h͇̞̰̠̠̪͊̈́̌ͨ͟o̭͈̯ͩ̈̾̈́̚̕u̮̰̥̭͖̯̮ͣ̈́̔͐ͨͫͅl̡̢̫͎͉̝̝͂ͭ̑̽̃͘d̸̙͎̿̌ͣ͢ ̷̷̱̇s̵̳̩̣̣ͤ̑h̞̯̝͕͌̾̇̑ͣͫ̊͆o̬ͤ̉͒̇̂v̩͕͙̠͛́̃̂ͯ̈̀͘͢e̯̣̠̎ͯ̋̉ ̴̶̵͙̼̝̩̠̐̓̒̓̇t̰̗ͬ̆̾h̵̷̫̳̘̤͚̔̌͌̈͢ä̷̤͍̹͖̩̱̝͈́̀t͍͍͔̗̻͙͎̻ͦ͗̌͒̎ ̶̸̝͇ͯ̈5̴͖͚̌̎̋̒͂ͦ́͢ ̵͍̠̪͓͍̗̰̱͌͆͋ͦ̈͊̕B̳̩͉͙̺͋̊ͫ̋̄̒͢i̧̱͉͕͍̝͎͉̯͂ͦ͐͘t̹̬̝̠̠̤̓̽̿ͬ̂͒c̨̙̝̬̉͒̾̏ͪͤ̆ͣ̓͞o̪̹̜͇͆ì̶̺͕̟̤̘͎͍̖ͯͨ̊͡ǹ̢̹̣͎̠͓̝̈̑͂̈̔̎̃̍͟͟ ̼͈̣̬̣͔̭̟̾͆ͬ̽ͭ́̀͢͢u͚͓͉̥̔ͬ͌̋̈̏̃ͅͅp̭̳̖͒͒̈́ͧ͂͡ ̹͚͔ͤ͊͌ͤ̏ͤ̕y̻͇͎͕̱ͨ̊ͣ͆͒o̵̧̜̪̝͓̮͐̈̀ų͙̰̖͔̭͆ṛ̵̷͕͇ͪ̌̐͑́ ̸̨͚̰̼͍̻͚͖̥͍̒͛̎̾͊̇͑ȃ̛̳̼̖̘ͪͬ͋̌̌́͜ͅs̸̘̤̮̮ͮͯͯ̓ͬ̒ͮs͚̣ͮ͌͘ ̛͈̣̖̌ͭͧͩ

I lold

Nobody deserves anything user. However if you do feel like letting go of that btc I would be more than willing to help out
1FSBKBqpZEs3DbzQSYR1ntSYeChgyzW86k
I would put towards helping out my parents who have been way too damn kind and accommodating (by fixing up house//buying a vehicle off of/for potentially - eventually).
Not that is all I would do, but thats where I would start at least.
Cheers either way if this is or isn't a LARP.

No wonder. You're not willing to do any amount of work, even something as small as taking a damn photo of a piece of paper you wrote on.

You deserve to be poor.

He is gonna try to get the GPS localisation from the idiots who will post pictures

What do they risk getting exactly?

>I'm an attention whore. Gimme replies!
Fuck off

Which allows them to....?

i don't trust anybody and i'm cynical about the world

ok faggot

15zxC6K3BpzNbUSqioez411izWoCcAvoqo

If I was given these 5 Bitcoin I would definetly give it to my mother who lives alone in another state and struggles getting by. I try and help and pay for bills here and there but I too struggle. We're all out here trying to get by.

getting baited, but I would still try it cause im poor

37UTYXakrENYMAgXbqcVc9DBHEYGFECPbo

to fuck bitches and start a musical carreer and fuck even more bitches

Hey mate,

I could use these money to pay for my tuition. Moreover I could focus more on my studies and leave my part time job.

Thank you.
1FCBJ2EVVYF1GeWbHjiSHXviS2mj3rfNkZ

woops

post a picture and I'll consider you. If not then you can fuck off

post a picture that matches the requirements above or GTFO

I am so poor that I don't have paper.

1Q14S132o6yRzsQjuzz6HErzBFPhikNBa

Nice! Just bought 100k

Pass fuck off pajeet

pathetic

Doxxed for one. Reverse image search them to find a social media profile then they can do all kinds of shit with a picture of you holding a piece of paper.

except his not asking for a face mate

I study a dual degree Civil Engineering/ Architecture. Used to. Worked and saved early on to go to a good college in the US. Did it. The first person of my city to do it, with no help from anyone. Went there and became a good student, even won few scholarships and etc but had to come back to my old town because my country has faced one of its worst economic crisis. I had to come back and I'm a year stuck at my home, that is almost being taken by the bank as nobody has money to buy it.

I don't think I deserve anything, but I feel unfairly affected by a crisis caused by political incompetence and corruption, that ate away years of savings with inflation and high dollar prices. I came back to my country and keep working/studying/producing.

Recently got accepted in one of the best national schools of architecture. But I have no money to move to the city is located. Rent is expensive, the family is going through serious financial difficulties. Since last year I've been studying the stock markets and crypto and saving money to get back to my studies.

5 bitcoins could easily pay all the 5 years I need for me at that new college, and be a life changer for me.

Here it goes proof, address, and a drawing from my freshman year at the US.
19CiFPqMauvqFA9UHkKSBU9L5SNsDyZ8J8

You're retarded. Yes, I'm going to reverse image search them even though they're just uploading the paper for the first time and it's nowhere else on the internet.

wow, a person with a thoughtful response instead of stupidly yelling "pajeet!!111".

You're my favorite so far. let's see who else posts.

>gold id

you sold me right there

1D2A4oENb8EAdjcuGU4K2zJ7rCVmEUwkYy

i'll buy 5btc worth of COSS so i'll never have to be a wagecuck

1Ds2pCBL6B8bW6VzSwXj4NLAA6d93ZJ4rc

So i can have my first Bitcoin, was in a shitty situation were i have been wanting to buy Bitcoin for a year but couldn't do it. If I end up getting the bitcoins or not I'm going to buy this November.

Pay for fertility/pregnancy treatment for my wife.

1NU11q9useh9pHqggy8CnpbrKqmQuBPfAA

no mention for my honesty? bah

1QGpCqzNVAXwhLeU62NG4sZD1JtWQPtefx

Hey mate,

It would go a long way to helping me pay for my school fees and helping my family with expenses. Cheers

Pajeet
If you had
One moon
Or one 1000x
To seize everything you ever wanted
In one moment
Would you buy
Or just watch the charts?
Yo
His balls are sweaty, scrolling finger's weak, bags are heavy
There's pink on this board already, wojak's spaghetti
He's Indian, but on the surface he looks white and trustworthy
To drop shills, but he keeps on forgettin'
His private keys, the whole crowd goes tree-fiddy
He opens blockfolio, but the numbers don't play out
He's chokin', how, everybody's jokin' now
The pumps run out, bags up, over, blaow!
Snap back to base-reality, oh there goes his pump ya see
Oh, there goes Pajeet, he choked
He's so mad, but he won't give up that easy? No
He won't have it, he knows his whole back city's ropes
It's Mumbai, but he's dope, he knows that, but he's broke
He's so mad that he knows, when he goes back to his hut, that's when its
Back to the Veeky Forums again yo, this whole rhapsody
He better go capture this next pump and hope it don't pass him
You better lose yourself in the gainz, the moment
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime you better

--

I'm just an autist fuck with billz 2 pay my niBBa

1Mk7akv36ZuFXy7FAD7YPptk5EbfNBLcgm

Thanks OP, there are people from all walks of life on Veeky Forums, and I trust you. If you have any further questions just ask me (i can show even more of my paintings/drawings if you want to) :)

She was stabbed in the stomach years before we met during an attempted rape. I lost a testicle in a fight. We need all the help we can get

1AcEj33W3nxnfKqRtAvsAscJfPnJdZCsbe

I would like to pay off my credit cards and finally be debt free, So I can work towards getting a downpayment going for a house one day. I would also buy some good beer.

>dance for me, peasants

Fuck the fuck off

niBBa... you officially wasted your time, normie pls go away

I lost 6.15 BTC in an ICO scam this month.

Send me the 5 BTC and I'll keep them safely in a hardware wallet, spreading the one true gospel of Bitcoin until the end of time.

3KG8QbASQE3AjVKRUE3JASBkVZSeoqGAeQ

you should give it to me because i dont conform to your rules

1GUmBkgdNEebUL3RCuXCRkGxvFKevYLkaW

re-living with parents at 27 in a small flat, just want to restore a very old stone house (100+ years) to live in it !
13Ws2BdpiUJcsz9rarxUesbHaMQwp8TRzg

OP is a fag, but I want to save this thread

I'm an early investor in Decred
post your DCR wallets for 100 DCR

My mom is a hypernarc and she controls every aspect of my life except my cryptos and with 5 btc I'll be able make more with it faster and the sooner I can get away from her tyrannical rule.

1EVBE76S1n2e47g4Jc26RJSKaWtaWxVrnK

Dse4dnEnXHTge7uYLE4qrhHJkQaWrQVNUik

thanks buddy, i'll use them to get more coss

I don't have paper on me

post paper with date and time or GTFO

3L6cfNYcYca8KDDzUE1qiHVTu71hqia8i7

i'd invest mos part of it, the other part is for some debts i have, i don't even want 5btc even 0.5 would really help me to be honest

I want to enjoy life and experience new things; life has not been kind to me. There so much out there in the world I want to experience and see. So many roads left to walk down and explore. So many new people to meet and friendships to be forged.

I just want to be happy.

1EaDP5h85eUgkob2C8k5kKkbAkLcLTpFjU

I know it's not quite what you wanted but I did the best I could. I'm in NZ so it might look upside down to you.

Anyway, I'll direct any bitcoin I can get my hands on towards research towards Mach Effect thrusters and polywell fusion reactors. Both deserve more money pointed at them, especially the thrusters.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodward_effect#Mach-Lorentz_Thruster

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polywell

Because that will probably be my only way to make it and stop being a wagecuck. You would pretty much change a anons life forever. Thx m8. Eternally grateful.

3A52aTe33tTY2E5D6dq38eCkT5DEUkjThB

Here: :P :D

DsosZcWF7rsW4KZSAp4AiYnTpgEBZ4wcbAA

I need to get my Walton master node 1500 walts short, or I could treble the value in alts before segwit2x. Crypto is my last chance to make it, not giving a sob story but not in the best of health. looking to get passive income with good alts in the future.

19fLJQgibYSd43kmeSakZzyUrNXaXQQT8z

wops!

Forgot to point out who do I reply

DsosZcWF7rsW4KZSAp4AiYnTpgEBZ4wcbAA

Me because I literally don't deserve it. I'll be fine without it, and someone on this board is definitely in more need than I am....and life isn't fair.

14nFmzk1nreSpjd5VzfGDyLaxje2n3JWiw

explain more about this.

do you work at a university?

I don't know why you would give 5 bitcoin away but it is most certainly appreciated and can be put to good use.

If i recieved 5 bitcoin, i would allocate it as follows:

2 BTC towards my student loans which would clear me of that debt, been waiting to finish paying that off for 4 years.

.5 BTC would go towards my saving up for an engagement ring for my beautiful GF I love very much.

1 BTC would get reinvested into the crypto market.

1.5 BTC would go to my father for all the hard work he has done to raise me and my brother. This would help my dad a lot with some of the medical bills taking care of my younger brother with down syndrome.

This is a much appreciated gift if I got chosen. Or whoever gets it will certainly appreciate it.

BTC:
1HgmNHhyjqVDe6AXj6fGyf61gNz1pSGdky

未命名 錢包地址

您可以使用此錢包地址收取其他人的比特幣

1N8irWfRxQYZ2esE1rFZRvYFmLb4tUBPuv

thought those were boobs for second there

1LVPoCePaS5DcwD4mx4ceHkFyGVDVY16V8

Hey OP, I'm not gonna bore you with a pseudo-intellectual reasoning or anything, nor will I beg. But I just wanted to say that I've basically lost almost all of my faith in humanity, sure there's obviously some genuinely good people out there but look at all these fucking obnoxious braindead retards yelling out "pajeet!!1111" in this thread. I also feel like I've been misdirected my entire life by hanging out with the wrong people and just been treated very wrongly. I know my worth, I know that I deserve better than this. If you sent me 5 BTC, it would mean the world to me. I hope I don't sound egotistical or anything, I'm the nicest guy ever provided you're one as well. Cheers, OP. :)

unironically sent you a little bit :)

english please

thank you 19VhZaxMzWSkAecP4bvp8kArmYyfNL5p6K

sent you some, for real no memes
check explorer

I'm a piece of shit 19 year old living with his parents. I don't deserve this money and I wouldn't know what to do with it since I don't do any thing but work. Thanks user

1dJkzTzNcGPL2YKfkfkNrr41AqiUsJ6yC

0,5 bitcoin will be used to buy a suit and fix my car, which I need finding a job
1 bitcoin will be used to pay off my college debt entirely.
3,5 bitcoins will remain in crypto until 2020 and will ride me to the moon

35FsCCHnWxk7hHNbskuBFKshn6xVJwA5wM

kek, not 100 but i can't complain.

20 more coss here i come!

BTC:1N8irWfRxQYZ2esE1rFZRvYFmLb4tUBPuv
1 BTC for unemployment insurance
4 BTC for savings in order to get a brazil visa

I will give 100 dcr total, not 100dcr to each

Er, forgot to include

Hello iam 20 yr old student from post soviet country - Czech Republic. The wealth here is average but i could afford only about 0.2 btc in the early 2017 now iam at 0.36 . Any help would be nice . Even if you send 1 or less btc to me and other 4 to someone else who needs it more .i would use these btc to buy a nice house in next 10 yrs when btc hits 1mill.sorry for my gramar as i said iam from czech :-) Thanks user
"18v9n4Mo4i6UJctgkf2xVHsZxb4zNZo8iv"

ok, thanks anyway.

will post my coss purchase soon

You're probably not for real, but who knows, maybe some people truly have a good heart.

I have left the house at age 14 due to an abusive father.
Struggled to keep my head up and keep A grades. The hard work payed off and i'm now in college....
Only to realize college provides little financial stability....
So besides college I have been studying equities, crypto commodities for the last 3 years.
After hundreds of hours of paper-trading and educating myself with books and seminars I am making my first moves in the business world.
But I have to work hard for 10$ an hour so capital is very small as of now. Even though my % returns are above average due to my low capital it will take awhile before I can actually use any money.

When i can use 20% for spending once I growed it. I would love to rent a hygienic room. And make my little cousins happy with some presents.
Ill keep 80% to grow.

Tldr: help me out to stand on my own feet

Also, I literally only have 140 euro.

But that won't jeopardize my moon mission. I'm used to not spending money.

forgot the timestamp

Hello iam 20 yr old student from post soviet country - Czech Republic. The wealth here is average but i could afford only about 0.2 btc in the early 2017 now iam at 0.36 . Any help would be nice . Even if you send 1 or less btc to me and other 4 to someone else who needs it more .i would use these btc to buy a nice house in next 10 yrs when btc hits 1mill.sorry for my gramar as i said iam from czech :-) Thanks user
"18v9n4Mo4i6UJctgkf2xVHsZxb4zNZo8iv"

Yeah I work in the physics department at Auckland Uni. Mach effect is an old idea that attempts to explain inertia via gravitational interactions with the rest of the matter in the universe. Inertia doesn't otherwise really have an explanation.

Anyway, if you follow the mathematical reasoning, you come up with the result that altering the mass of some object, for example by increasing its energy density, while simultaneously accelerating it should in theory cause a very small variation in inertia. A good way of doing this would be setting up a vibrating system of capacitors. Charging the capacitors would increase their energy density, and vibrating in the right resonance should set off the effect. It sounds like crackpot nonsense but experiments have been done and they do seem to consistently show a very small thrust.

It's important because if it works it will allow propelling spacecraft without any propellant at all, just a source of energy. This would be absolute game changer with regards to in-solar-system and even interplanetary travel. We'd be able to send probes to nearby stars without difficulty. No FTL, but still pretty good. I think this matter deserves at least a few tens of millions of dollars of funding to really investigate it.

Polywell fusion is just an idea of making fusion reactors much smaller and more easily than we've been attempting. Not cold fusion or anything like that, regular hot fusion, but different confinement technique. Less in desperate need of funding than Mach research, so less of a priority for me.

1MVUMRizKZKKKhhsHniGLrYJPjirUsXKZV

forgot this

3E8gj5URpK3CnsMTs9PgFVnnQmdug6C7e9

Would get me close to having enough money to build a summer house on some land I own near a lake. Comfiest place in the world for me, would live there for the rest of my life.
I will build it in the future, your btc would make this happen faster.

thanks user I can't believe you're serious

DsX8wm7vLm3EN3tFdFvQGCiuUJnQhmGtChQ

Hah I forgot my wallet
BTC
1C9Vyz9aUctBMZqoEKqRBAcv5dTjitqh74

Enough for a cheap car would do me.
>Dad died from AIDS when I was 7, he had hemophilia and caught it that was. I watched him die.
>Gran died the year after, stroke and walked in on her with her head cracked open from a fall.
>Brother left home shortly after never to return (we still don't know where he went)
>Mum started dating one of my dad's old friend, a friend from the Haemophilia society. He also had AIDs and died from it when I was 13.
>relentless bullying at school saying my two gay dads bummed each other and got AIDS etc. Fun shit.
>I hit the bottle by 16 and went to community college from my all-boys grammar school, made friends for the first time in my life but they were not the best influence.
>Mum had enough of me leeching off her by the time I was 17 as my studies had all but stopped as I was too busy partying with my new friends after the years of being alone.
>She kicks me out at 17, I move into a youth hostel (where I ended up staying for 4 1/2 years - Max stay was supposed to be 1 1/2 years) which was filled with basically inner-city gang bangers. I stayed out of trouble and quit smoking weed once I moved in although I did continue to drink (I have a thousand drinking stories, some funny but most WTF how are you still alive worthy).
>Go round to have a bath at my moms one day when I was 17 1/2 and there is a removals van outside. She gave me £20 and told my step bother to get me out the way while she moved 300miles away. Our only contact for the next 12 years was via the phone occasionally and birthday visits.
>I move out of the hostel when I was around 21and get my own place. I have tried working bar jobs and some sales work but I ended up so depressed the dr put me on dissability for depression.
>Spent 9 years in this flat on various pills, drinking and putting on weight.

Part 1...

Hi, I don't need 5 is just need 1 BTC for paying my bills and open my business here in Chile. Thanks

BTC wallet: 1KK833oDEiopyNzB45AqNt92L2YG5XU1A4

I have a rare health condition which has been destroying my life. Money might be able to help if I can find some good options. Also, similar to another poster, been writing songs for an album for 5 years. Money could help with equipment for recording, though it's a lot cheaper than it was in the day. Also, part of it honestly is that I just want the money for when it moons again. Thanks

3NrCaBLwmWqmHyhXPQpa1FZHdpB9sjqPDX

That’s awesome of you

DsfqoUJfDu3uKZS4gEtKkjrRYHniFCPHAK6

sent... transaction:

mainnet.decred.org/tx/7426b1ce887750a839fd7874c8c5973eb9011fe7e79637bde0a5676921d067c2

it's 6 bucks :)

enjoy

hell yeah dude

DsgXC5SCDBcYsAAT5kwsGPE7NteZRqwaLJ1

I can post my picture later, I don't have a pencil on me at the moment

Hello, would like. pls gibs. For reasons no better or worse than anyone else. Would invest back into cryptos+ HODL
1PNuqjGQf1Ebfg3ovqy9u9SR78PSiTwjEF

can you spare like 0.5 BTC i would be forever grateful

1ErYckRSvMjih7e8few6iFxKTxijvg6BEC

ID changed because I used my phone for the first post. Anyway I'm off to work, if OP exists and decides to send anything my way I will name the first Mach Effect test rig I build "OP" in his honour.

it tells me the address is invalid

Im a good Steward of the handout because it will be reinvested back in to this space. I'm creating a product that tokenizes positive employment evals for future employment. So far I've done this with my own expenses and refuse to use an ico as they have tarnished name of crypto. I come from a recruiting background and want to minize turnover and aid in employee retention. Anyway, that's my reason- congrats on your success OP.

My girl has the dream of travelling the world and seeing the beauty of it. I want to give her that opportunity by having enough income so she has to leave her shitty wagecuck job.
All I want is to make her happy, she is a kind person but life has been unfair to her, no parents no money she works hard. She made took me away from my shitty life and I want to give her back all the things she has done to me. I want at least 10k so she can go and study in France and fulfill her dreams as a successful publisher.

haha forgot my address sorry anons
1EDueKbzbGvBSmkJYufQfUgtQKMSD2CrDs

I can't believe I share this board with all you pajeets