shrugs arent working

>huge traps

to each their own i guess

heavy rackpulls, farmers walks, kroc rows

>Heavy rack pulls

for traps?

Try snatch grip shrugs and rack pulls

Shrug heavier

Huge traps is a telltale sign of being on gear. They have a lot of androgen receptors and respond well to roids.

Actual natty exercise takes forever to make them grow.

upright rows..

for sure, i did 340 kg last week, damn near rips the muscle out the insertions but they're working like magic

Overhead deadlift pic related

>Pencil necked faggot detected

deadlifting with reasonably high volume should already hit traps hard

add in some rack pulls from the knee or above, your traps will be smashed

top this off with some lighter direct good form paused at the top DB shrugs

i'm running greg nuckols 2x a week advanced deadlift program hoping to hit 600, and my traps are absolutely torched every session

Sweet momscience, bruh.

Can confirm that heavy rack pulls above the knee hits my traps like crazy, there is nothing that comes even close

true, but ive never used gear and have huge traps

imo ''3D delts'' is the biggest telltale sign of gear

fuck traps how do I get bigger shoulders?

lots of bench pressing or pressing in general for front delts

lateral raises and rear delt raises for 4 sets of 10-12 each, three times a week

Typically a hunting shop or maybe a gun store

thanks lad that's probably the one thing I've been neglecting along with my glutes.

> hang cleans
> hang pulls
> clean pulls

Everything else is meme my nicca

traps look like fucking shit anyways. I intentionally neglect them so I can go for saiyan mode

Heavy cheat shrugs

back in the old days when bodybuilding and aesthetics actually meant looking good and having an attractive body, people like zane neglected traps because they detract from your shoulder aesthetics. Nowadays all the mr olympians are ugly huge black dudes like ronnie coleman

yeah but for those of us who are wearing clothes most of the time, traps are among the most important muscle groups

having big traps with good insertions makes you look gigantic in clothes

Fucking heavy cheat shrugs, OHP, overhead shrugs, farmer walks

Heavy deadlifts with slight shrug at the lockout

>I have no idea what i'm talking about
he's doing a lat spread in the pic, of course his traps are going to be smaller, pretty much every bodybuilder has huge fucking traps. Anyone who does a lot of compounds will because traps stabilize your spine and that's needed on everything.