I finally made it

Guys, i finally made in to 1/2/3/4.

now... where is my qt 3.14?

The princess is in the 2/3/5/6 castle, sorry user

>tfw poor user still believe the arbitrary goal of 1/2/3/4 means anything
sorry dude

You did fill out the paperwork and mail it in, right? Be patient, it takes a few weeks.

I hit 3-4-7-6 for REPS (8+) and got a 7/10 sexy fit gf.

3 plate hammer strength shoulder press

4 plate hammer strength incline chest press

7 plate 45 degree leg press

6 plate machine deadlift
Mfw training for specifically hypertrophy doing tons of metabolite specific training actually literally legitimate works!

What would yall say is the hardest of the 4 in 1/2/3/4 to get?

I'm currently on 1/2/2/3.5

I fucking hate squatting and skip it often and just tell myself I suck at it because of my height and because I read somewhere that taller people are worse at it. No fucking clue if that's true or not but I sure as hell aint going to stop using that excuse.

>where is my qt 3.14

The OHP is normally the easiest. Bench hardest part imo.

For me it was squat, bench, deadlift, OHP (easiest to hardest).

Everyone is different though.

your height might make it a little more awkward but if you have the power to push 225 on bench and pull 405 you should be able to squat 315.
The difficulty varies for different people but usually it's between bench or ohp.

Squat

1/2/3/4 is escape from DYEL Island. 2/3/4/5 is what you need for /fit to send you a qt3.14 gf

Tfw 1.25/2.25/3.25/3.5. Being a lanklet sucks sometime

you still need a 2 plate snatch and a 3 plate clean and jerk for a qt 3.14

qts see right through you until 1000lb total

underrated post

im 6'4" and squatting is the hardest for me for sure. I've currently 1/1.75/2.75/3 but I dropped my bench and diddly lower and am working back up. I was benching as much as I was squatting for months. Idk how that happened.

Finally hit 3 pla8lmao squat a couple weeks ago but dropped it a bit because knee pain and squatting 3x a week.

The only one I haven't hit yet is a 4 pl8 diddly :/

and now im cutting and clinging to my gains for dear life

If you don't skip squatting and force yourself to add weight every time with 3 sessions a week it's the easiest to hit imo

t. dyel

holy shit. is that real? she looks so cute but her body is also godlike. look at the meat on her legs holy fucking HNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

probably a dude

>He thought he would get GET a qt 3.14

Oh poor naive user. 1/2/3/4 was just the training to prepare you for what's next. The journey has only just begun.

>claims squat is hardest
>bench and DL are lagging behind squat
Are you retarded?

1/2/3/4 is barely below 1000 lbs total. Aesthetically there is no discernible difference.

>105x10ohp/225x5bench/185x5squat/300x5dead

H-help?

>have 1.5/3/5/6
>no gf
w-will she be waiting in the OHP rack?

OHP
I have no idea why but I suck at it the most I can do for reps is 125
.8/2/2.5/4

185/300/455/515

Still no gf.

I'm at 1.25/2.5/3/3.5 and I just got a qt gf for the first time in many years.