>Not a virgin
>But spent 20s focusing on career and making something out of myself
>Now 28, fat fuck, but I'm rich from a very rewarding career

Lmao

>make something out of yourself
>become fat
what did he mean by this?

at least you can walk and have eyes

How did men come to start placing all of their self worth and validation in their number of sexual partners or lack thereof? When did it start? For awhile I have blamed movies like American pie and Porky's but I'm not sure what really started.

Make virginity was once seen as a sign of purity and strength. It is said that Lancelot as a virgin had the strength of ten men, which he only lost when he was bewitched by Elaine.

biologically our purpose in life is to pass on our genetics to as many offsprings as possible

you're essentially that animal that overslept and missed mating season

Don't focus on the wrong things, I started to climb the corporate ladder, and started losing it after a while, and just couldn't bring myself to go to the gym anymore, work, life, work, life and no time for gym, until I noticed the best thing about my life, "GYM" wasn't a routine anymore, and I stopped going and fucked up my life. I still work for the same company, and other coworkers have noticed my weight gain, and some time ago asked me if i was ok etc.. basically i am trying to rebuild myself now, however, it proves to be quite tough, i haven't been in the gym in two months, sadly, i still feel like i am losing it, tfw. corp wagie...

Money is not tight, and I have quite a bit of cash to play with, been thinking of getting a storage unit with a fucking gym in it, i just cant stand the commercial gyms, but in a weigh i am lying to myself, i really, really need to get back in the gym senpai

>boy who fucks 20 girls before turning 21 has his seed planted in women who are now crack whores and never impresses a woman again now that he's a loser
>man who focuses on career becomes rich and impregnates a gold-digging housewife who raises future doctors and senators
Who truly wins this game?

>impregnates a gold-digging housewife
Is this a good thing?

>22 years old
>getting very close to being Veeky Forums
>6'2"
>average looking
>hair slightly receded (but medication stopped it receding any more)
>aspergers
>no friends
>haven't had a good friend since middle school
>not once have i held a conversation with girls
>siblings are skinny, arrogant little shits, who bragged to me for years that they lost their virginity at 16 and constantly made fun of me for being a virgin.
>got severely depressed because of this and was literally forced into a psych ward about 4 months ago
>only go to go to the gym and work
>want to cry myself to sleep most nights if I'm not distracted by random chores
the only thing i hold dear in my life now is muh gains and that faint hope of finding a gf.

R8 my life

>21 years old virgin
>happy with school and work
>having fun with lifting on the side

Literally no motivation to even get laid. I have a lot of fun with my life already

Sex is like somebody watching you use a fleshlight. When my oneitis was trying to turn me on, it was charming the first time and then I stopped liking her as a person the next week. It was annoying to have her around. I broke up with her and never got laid again. I wasn't even worried about getting cheated on and the risk of STDs and pregnancy.

Deathfuck my facedick

first dude spread his genetic code to more offsprings, so biologically. he wins

it'll happen eventually, just don't worry about it

cool, anyway.

True

Source: have had the sex