Avocados

I have a question regarding avocados.. When weighing them to track macro/micros, do you weigh with the seed in or out?

I know, I am a fucking retard. I just really do not know.

Other urls found in this thread:

cronometer.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a-are you eating the seed?

No, that's why this question is stupid. :(

Think about it this way: when you say how much you bench press, do you count the bar? Obviously not. For the same reason, you shouldn't count the seed either.

Just blend the seed, faggot.

that's not a seed dipshit

it's a well known fact that most avocados come from guatemala. guatemalans are notorious for their wooden ball making and each avocado you buy from guatemala includes a free wooden ball inside.

wait, seriously
ive been throwing them out for years

The bar is 45 pounds im counting dat shit

just take out the pit and spoon the flesh into a zeroed out container on your scale. Done and done. Don't weigh the fucking seed.

hahahahaha

i fucking hate you

>tfw just ate an avacado without the seed and some catalina salad dressing in the pit
we are alike user

t. Lightweight babby who thinks he squats 2pl8 but actuall squats 180

just the part you eat; so don't weight the skin or the pit

>do you count the bar?
>obviously not

Wait...what the fuck?
I might be drunk on sips but are you serious?

>avocados
>guatemala

I hope you're not implying that you count the bar

KinderCados are my favorite!

I mean I don't include it in my pl8 weight but I know it has weight and think about it.

Do you just ignore the bar?

This thread does not disappoint.

Lol, you faggots don't eat the avo seed? If it's to big to swallow at least hoop it and hold it in your anus for the day. I've been doing his for years.

Most bars are 40lbs wtf would you ignore it?

>the feel of ejecting an avocado seed out of your butt at mach 12

>Aaron Rodgers
>do you count the bar? Obviously not
Do you count the seed

Pic all related

>implying a wooden ball would be more useful than a seed to grow your own avocados with

Try looking for the nutrition of a mashed avocado rather than whole, to be sure. That way you can weigh without seed or skin.
You can also look for a measure of a whole avocado, but while the weight the seed and skin will be accounted for, it won't necessarily be to the same ratio. The difference will literally be grams, so really not important, but it depends how anal you want to be.

fuck you, i couldve learned to juggle

You can still do that with seeds, bro. You're 3 avocados away, follow your dreams!

wtf are macros/micros?

Please stop being a jack ass and use this cronometer.com

What do you mean? You juggle your autism, crippling lack of social skills and virgin-hood every day

excellente post

Died

I have a question regarding rice.. When weighing it to track macro/micros, do you weigh before or after cooking?

I know, I am a fucking retard. I just really do not know

im just tryna juggle some balls brah

You weigh it after you shit it out.

You're right, you're fucking stupid.

dont tell me you dont have a stool scale

are you really this fucking stupid?

lmao he doesn't weigh the seed.

Weigh only the seed