Ottermode

Is this literally the perfect pussy slaying physique?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JLma__IIOzI?t=2m50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

purty good. Now just throw in some personality and you got it in the bag.

Statistically,, yes

Idk I think a little bit more muscle would be the perfect one.

nah, broader shoulders, more v-taper.

perfect pussy slaying is like chad who rows crew.

this guy is too skinny and dainty build, shoulders like a woman.

>shoulders like a woman

are we looking at the same picture?

that's an extremely feminine build for a man to have

very slight.

its not a reference to his deltoids, its a reference to the build of his body.

>that's an extremely feminine build for a man to have
kys

>that's an extremely feminine build for a man to have
>very slight.

>extremely
>slight

Me: Hey PT, what machine can I use to score the most chicks ?

PT: The ATM.

>you got it.

>Low INT build

this is the ideal body around here.

>no hair
Not otter. Faggot.

hi newfag.

the term "ottermode" derives from a body which is typical of a swimmer. swimmers also generally shave their bodies.

Yes but he has body-dismorphia

You been b8ed son

sure, are you having difficulties understanding how the word slight has different meaning depending on context?

the english language is a different one to learn, but I'm sure with dedication you'll come to be proficient one day.

no mostly just didn't understand the bullshit you were typing because it was complete nonsense anyway

cool.

im sure you can find an ESL class near you

to help you out now though, slight can be the opposite of extreme, but it is also a type of physical build.

slight is to extreme as slight is to broad in the context of physique.

good luck lil fella.

thanks buddy i already knew that though

that's nice, anyway cya.

what's his routine/fit/?

*hand on chin, thinking emoji*

basically, this is what girls want, a skellington who put on some muscle.
Fucking cold world

Not samefag, the guy is muscular but his frame is pretty shit. Genetics stuck its BBC up his ass before he was born, he needs gear to ever have a legit v taper

The worst part about my life is I have a solid build, dense look and all and I'm 6'1, but he might have a bigger dick

>pussy slaying physique
this stick looks frail as fuck

he is but that's what's ironic... it is the physique they fucking like

>a skellington who put on muscle
thats what a human is

Yes, can confirm. Women love especially the veins on lower abs.

Yes, for normal girls.
For low class trash whores, add a tattoo and more bulk.

I'm talking about someone who looks like a skellington... and put on a little muscle

youtu.be/JLma__IIOzI?t=2m50s

No, this is actually more frail than "the one they like". He is too lean for sure, might need a little more muscle mass too.

>You always got to give one to the form police.
>The ones that look like shit.
>The ones that have never been ripped or seen they abs in they fucking life but they know all the secrets of fitness.
>The ones that come up with the 5 minute abs that aint even got abs.
>The ones that read a fucking anatomy and physiology book and think they know the terminology of how to get ripped but they aint.
>The ones who come out with macronutrients, "you eat 4 grams of macros, 5 grams of protein, uh then you eat your bionutrient cycles alalthisahblahala"

you ain't confirming shit

did you draw those abs on you DYEL faggot?

>if you feel like you want to look like a trex, do SS or SL
kek

how should I split that routine through the week?

Generally yeah, but you need a good twink face to go with it.

is that otter or athletic?

this routine seems like made for grils, so much meme exercises

Probably superset that shit by two and do the whole thing. Its not like any of those can be heavy and tiring.

Im a newfag to Veeky Forums, but isnt this b8? Kinda unnecessary excersices, no?

15 reps of Zumba, 3 sets.

No.

it's a good start though.

Forearms & biceps could be slightly bigger, shoulders could be wider, V taper could be more prominent

Nah THIS is the perfect pussy slaying physique

qt would smash boipucci

>different one to learn

Don't you only want as much muscle as it takes to hit the golden ratio?

Bow down to the clit commander

He'll look like a middle school boy in clothes, so no.

breddy gud

Watched this movie with like 10 friends one day. We had like four women in the group that day.

The girls kept rooting for the bad guy. What does that say?

Most Bitches love ottermode. But... There's definitely exceptions. I've noticed tall women tend to go for bigger guys. Whether it be in height or weight. They don't want to feel small compared to their man. Tall women prefer heavily muscled men from what I've noticed with my peers.

Average sized women love the otter mode guys though.

>Watched this movie with like 10 friends one day.

fake and gay

he was also the bad boy who was tough, rich, and had hot bitches flockin to him. he was alpha male status as it was written in the script.

the script was written so everybody bowed down and deferred to his character

so u can really infer shit from that.

if it was the other guy written as the bad boy alpha instead of the outcast he'd of been the one they were rootin for.

this is like fundamental female psychology my nigga.

No, this is.

god damn those bicep insertions are perfect

you could both be right, you know.

the point is u cant use a fuckin picture from a film where one character is ALPHA GOD LORD BITCH FUCKER and infer anything.

take a photo of a bunch of nondescript nigas and put em together and then you'll get a no bullshit idea.

this is like that study that put fuckin brad pitts character as an option

wow shocker every woman picked brad pitt who would of thought it.

all fatties wanna be otter, all skellies wanna be big

what is this curse
it would be so easy if the fatties goal was to be a big fat powerlifter, and the skelly wanted to be otter

is this just g*d trying to keep us busy

Oh my bad.

He would just look skinny in clothes, plus that's for a swimmers physique so I wouldn't really call it ottermode. Swimmers are less defined and more muscular typically, this guy looks like he does a few push-ups every day and eats nothing in between.

Unless you find a way to take your shirt off every time you're on a night out or in the middle of class/work, this body won't attract anyone.

*not a swimmers physique

Kinda like why does healthy food gotta taste like shit lol

I'm a fatty and I've never really wanted to be ottermode. I'm okay with being very muscular.

>i was wrong

b8ed xDDDDDDDDD

>rows crew

the fuck does that mean

Personally I'd say that something slightly bigger would be the optimal physique.

That guy could stand to gain 2-3% bf to be honest.

Still a great physique and anyone saying that he's skinny and dainty has BDD to the max and haven't seen what an actual skeleton physique looks like.

Healthy food doesn't taste like shit you manchild

Everyone point and laugh at the poor! I bet he didn't even go to boarding school!

Anyone know how much a guy with this body would lift? He looks kinda small to me, maybe fit has ruined me idk.

lol dumbfuck

Fatty

Otters have hairs dumbfuck

I've never heard someone use "slight" in the context you are talking about.
>he has a slight frame
>that's a very slight build
>his penis was long but it was very slight
I can't even use it in that context without it just sounding plain wrong. I think you're just trying to backtrack so people don't think you're a retard, but you're only digging yourself deeper user.

You goofed, you should have said "slender" and we both know it.

???

user, if we needed to tailor every word we used to suit words you understand we'd have nothing to communicate with.

hint: the phrase is "of slight build".

infact the 2nd definition of the word 'slight' in the dictionary is

> (of a person or their build) not sturdy; thin or slender.
"she was slight and delicate-looking"
synonyms: slim, slender, slightly built, petite, diminutive, small, delicate, dainty, small-boned, elfin; More

so basically, fuck up you spastic retard.

>tfw skelly who wants to be an otter

Too long didn't red, make your post slighter next time.

> type out a long winded smart ass reply

> get fucking destroyed by the dictionary definition of a word

> hurr durr breaks off the retard train.

you're dismissed at this stage, don't feel you need to type a reply.

thanks.

>We had like four women in the group that day.
>and 6 men

literally explains everything, you dumbass. Stop making shit up about how women like "le bad guy xD". That does not apply here.

t. fat powerlifter

pfft poorfag detected I bet your parents didn't even take you to Aspen in the wintertime!

am i ottermode? I train with mostly bodyweight and functional exercises like tire flips and sled push

>upper chest missing

>the term "ottermode" derives from a body which is typical of a swimmer
No it doesnt, it literally comes from people who look like otters

Thats why its called otter mode. We don't call people t-rex mode because they look like archeologists or bear mode because they look like a zookeeper

That must be the guy staring in Death Stranding

it looks like you're only training shoulders and chest, wtf. The tattoo'd bicep looks skelly af

i'm 6'1 and i have the wingspan of like 6'3-6'4, growing arms for me is hard asf especially since i dont rlly isolate bicep/tricep

Take the tampon out of your puss faggot. You've been acting like a slight high school girl throughout this entire thread.

he looks like huge actman

but that's wrong

fucking mirin

I'd like to see these stats.

Ime, pic in OP is a little too cut (still looks good, though) - women prefer the body of a man that has defined muscles but looks a little smoother on the surface, rather than one that looks like it was chiseled out of wood. This is not to say women don't like this body, just that they would prefer something like the way the guy who plays The Mountain looks [not even considering size] to something like this more often than not - and I look like this - obviously, there are exceptions, which may be abundant and the relative abundance likely varies by region and sub-region of the world.

is this tiny trip?
Fuggg i have seen anything related to that manlet in years

tiny was way bigger

I could have sworn this was an earlier photo of him.
There was also addy, that dude from New Zealand who showed Veeky Forums his dick one day, whatever happened to him?

MDMAthrowaway?

>light-bending gains

wew

>newfags think he looks good

>Dumbbell deadlifts
Fuck off