Homo Mac

he's finally come out of the closet, why haven't you?

I hope they let this show die soon

agreed. first 6 or so seasons were hilarious, but it's more than run its course now.

the last 2 seasons are probably the best of the series

charlie work is goat

some of the new episodes are pretty good, but half of them are just remakes of old ones

Nah. They get a good episode every couple of tries but it is getting noticeably worse.

Up until season 10 it was solid, last season and the current one have declined slightly but there are still plenty of good episodes.

Mac & Dennis move to the suburbs was the best recent episode imo.

>ITS SO HOT WALLY

DAY MAN AAAH FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN

The waterpark episode this season was one of my favorites in the series but the others have been very clearly them experimenting with different directing/producing styles.

season 9 was the low point. this season has been solid except for the musical episode

way better than the last 2 seasons imo

which episode was musical?

That is actually one of the best examples of bad episodes for me. The musical one too. But I liked old lady house which was the most gimmicky one so far so

The first episode of season 12, i thought it was alright but it wasnt a good IASIP episode.

I've openly enjoyed blowing dude since I was 14. Can I even "come out of the closet"?

ah, i skipped that one. the weird fantasy episodes are boring to me. the one exception was the first person view of being frank.

He didn't come out, senpai. He was misled by the homo Christians into abandoning his faith and thought that he was gay. But when he got rescued from the ship, he realized God is still watching over him and renounced his sinful illusion.

I really didn't like season 11 except for the paddy wagon and the suburbs. But Charlie Work was fantastic.

They let every popular comedy show like this go on too long. Happened with The Office, Parks and Rec, Arrested Development, etc.

the Philly Eagles Tryouts episode was GOAT

The Office was fine.
Unless you mean that faggot hipster remake the US thought was funny.

He means the US version for sure. The UK had planned number of episodes and stuck to it.

I do like that about UK shows. Most of them have an ending in mind regardless of popularity but US shows just milk the populairty until the show is dry.

>one of the most popular TV shows during the late 00s and early 10s
>hipster

If anything, liking the UK version is "hipster". There's literally nothing wrong with the US version and the first seven seasons are 100x better than any of the UK episodes.

The US office has the same generic style as any other US sitcom. It's not bad but it is not better than the UK version at all.

>the 2000s until just recently
>not the era of hipster culture

Shut up you hipster faggot.

the UK version is held by most people as being the best, so saying the US is better is hipster

You probably think the US versions of Shameless and Skins are good compared to their originals too, you're opinion is garbage and you should feel bad.

Not at the time

kys

Debatable

not him but US Shameless is infinitely better but the US Skins is pure shit.

>first seven seasons are 100x better than any of the UK episodes.

AHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT

I hope you die soon.

>first seven seasons are 100x better than any of the UK episodes
Nigga, season 6 was fucking awful, only half of season 5 is watchable, and the only reason to watch season 7 was to see how Michael was going to be sent off.

>season 6 was awful

It's the 3rd lowest rating season and the only interesting shit that happens is the wedding which is the first 2 episodes.

duueeeEEENNIS!

>He didn't like A Very Sunny Christmas
>He didn't like Who Got Dee Pregnant?

OUT

We're talking about the Office US. Follow the thread, please

probably the best single episode of them all... im torn between it and franks pretty woman

season 7 was the best overall imo

>Mac & Dennis move to the suburbs
The purest, most absolute of kiñægräphîà

Forgot pic, this scene was the most kino of them all

fuck off cunt it's still hilarious. This week's episode literally had me in tears at points. Good classic Sunny.
The Gang Turns Black was shit and made me think the show had finally gone to shit but they've turned it around big time.

>he hasn't watched the last episode

Charlie's my favorite character, but Dennis... he's something else...

one of the best episodes of the series

5 S T A R M A N

Well yeah, he´s the golden god. Duh.