Gotta stay clean, boys

What's your shower routine like?

What soaps, shampoos, and moisturizers do you use?

Stop using shampoo. It's literally useless and creates a self fulfilling problem

I can't really spend a month with greasy hair waiting for my hair to adjust. Gotta work every day.

And for some people, the no shampoo thing doesn't even work at all.

how do you clean yer hair then

>get in
>get wet and warm
>get out
>poop
>get back in
>shampoo head
>rinse head
>condition head
>wet, soap, rinse face
>wet, soap, rinse body
>rinse conditioner
>get out

Men Care Dove bar soap for face and body
Dove Shampoo
Head and shoulders green apple conditioner
and shower gloves to scrub

Hot water and scrubbing. I keep my hair short.

Get in
Get wet
Get out
Dry

Been doing it this way for years. No soap, no shampoo. People tell me on a regular basis how good i smell. Try it faggot

do you scrub your body at all with your hands, or do you literally just get wet, and get out?

Dry water spray. Showers are for wasteful scum.

Bodywash + luffa for the body.

For hair I normally only use a moisturizing conditioner, no shampoo. Sometimes I get scalp eczema though and I have a herbal shampoo/conditioner combo I use for when that flares up.

Bro tip get a scalp brush to exfoliate your scalp.

3x a week I use a exfoliating face scrub. Don't use that shit too often though, it'll dry your face out.

Afterwards lotion face and hands.

>I keep my hair short
There's your answer, he is balding

>Hot water
well, there goes your test.

Invest in a Clarisonic. It's pricey, but it really amplifies facial exfoliation. Plus the newer ones are programmed to also work as a body exfoliator if you get the proper brush head

>soaps, shampoos, moisturizers
enjoy your no gains low t faggot

How is that related at all.

Good meme

Idk if i would call it scrubbing but i use my hands and kinda rub all over

That's gay

Is this a thing?

If you're autistic enough to believe it, yes.

Anything to increase test nigga

I currently use dove men face+body wash gel with a wash cloth all over, and cerave moisturizer for the face.

I still have breakouts though, so I don't know what to change yet.

I uses a combination of $1.00 "Alberto V05" and "$4.00" Selsun Blue.

I use the SB to keep away dandruff and other skin ailments,,, and I use the V05 for regular stuff.

>I don't shower daily.

>getting wet in the shower and then sitting on the toilet

no thank you tbqh senpai

i always do

>bodywash
>shampoo
>conditioner
>squeegee the glass
>get out

i moved not too long ago so i still have carpet in my fucking bathroom and it sucks

Sometimes a cold shower, sometimes a hot shower. I wet and rinse my hair, but never use shampoo. I'm not fussed on which brand soap I use, as long as I use soap.

Shave face after shower with safety razor, two passes. Then rinse face, rub in purifying face scrub, rinse again and then apply a moisturizing aftershave.

Fresssshh

Dove shower gel, water for face and hair, maybe use shampoo once a month or so.

>Wake up
>Turn on shower to get the bathroom steamy
>Wash off facial cream that I slept in
>Shave
>Brush teeth, do the floss and mouthwash
>Get in shower
>If my hair looks bad I'll rinse my hair in the shower
>If my hair looks good, I'll wear a showercap
>Wash body below the neck with a rough body scrubber thingy with a moisturising bodywash
>Cleanse and exfoliate my face and neck in the shower
>Get out of the shower
>Pat myself dry with a small towel
>If I washed my hair then I'll wrap my hair in a towel
>Put on deodorant
>Apply a retinol toner to my face, get dressed while waiting for it to dry before finishing off with a lotion with SPF that I'll apply to my face, neck and elbows
>Proceed onto haircare and styling
>After my hair's done, I'll put on make-up and light perfume and get ready for my day
And that's basically it. I shampoo my hair at night before I go to sleep.

I kind of want to get into cold showers but they're so cold I don't know how to get used to them.

african black soap, oribe gold lust conditioner, + shampoo once a week. shave with any brand of shaving cream + straight razor, then an hour or so later put on cerave facial moisturizer pm

thats it

>Turn cold water on full blast
>Using my favourite wash cloth and soap, wash balls
>Wash face
>Wash arsehole VERY thoroughly
>Wash face
>Wash feet and underarms
>Wash face again
>Get out of shower
>Shit
>Dry body in same order as washing.

All up takes me about 30 mins.

why would you shit and then dry off

Why would you shit after a shower?
Wash your b hole then shit? Are you retarded?

what u want me to stink up the shitter so my shower smells?

I dunno, its just how i've always done it, feels natural to me

ive got two bathrooms so i shit in one and shower in the other

Woah check out the millionaire with his two bathrooms for shitting and showering. Im surprised that i can even see you up there on your ivory tower.

surprised there havent been any patrick batemans in this thread

if you dont wash your asshole with a removable showerhead i dont want you anywhere near me

Not everybody is rich and owns a removable showerhead, fucker.

>all these faggots ITT

I just turn on the shower, wash whole body, turn off shower, dry and brush teeth. Done.

No soaps, moisturizers, razors, exfoliation whatever the fuck that is, scrubs, masks etc. You guys sound like a bunch of girls.

Just shampoo once a month and then be sad for 3 days because my hair lost all natural volume and shine

I wipe my anus with damp toilet paper whenever I finish my shits to make sure my anus is clean.

>routine
I shave my head in the shower because male pattern baldness so I usually just rinse my head in hot water for a while, then apply shaving cream and shave.

Then just like a normal shower I was my body.

>soaps
I usually use old spice bodywash
>shampoos
i dont have hair so none
>moisturizers
I don't really moisturize I use an aftershave on my head and face after I shave though.

Not using Charmin freshmates every time you poop.

Like for real??

I have eczema so i use fructis and garnier shampoo and conditioner (any white cream base soaps and shampoo's make me itchy)

For my skin i use Cetaphil Eczema relief body wash

For lotion i use Cerave with ceramides and hyaluronic acid

tfw your an nice, smart girl with a fit body and decent facial structure but your skin outside of your face is high maintenance and looks like shit when you get sick, itchy or flare from allergic reactions

is suicide the only answer desu?

>wake up
>#1 and hopefully #2 if I'm lucky (though usually only if I've been awake for a bit)
>get in shower
>lather Trader Joe's Tea Tree Shampoo
>rinse
>lather Trader Joe's Tea Tree Conditioner
>lather soap/body wash (currently a sample of Old Spice Pure Sport body wash) on armpits, cock, ass
>rinse
>rinse conditioner
>wash face with Cetaphil Daily Face Wash (NOT the gentle one... the regular is plenty gentle for sensitive skin IMO, gentle is like whipped air)

>get out of shower
>dry off
>put hair into generally the position it will be once it's dry, as it's drying
>Trader Joe's SPF 15 Antioxidant Facial Moisturizer (or whatever)

Yes I use a lot of Trader Joe's stuff... I work there :skull: transitioning out of poorfag groceryworker soon

Also I'm intrigued by these non-soap ideas but I really think it's probably a meme; I know several people who have a faint/strong body odor about them 24/7 and these are probably the same type of people. Even it that's NOT the end result (which it is), I think I still like to smell a little altered. I don't really to force pure unadulterated mustiness on someone licking my nuts, how about 25% mustiness and 75% freshness. Bye.

>just use Old Spice Bodywash for soap/shampoo

I don't know whether to get moisturizers or shampoo.

In the shower I use first a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey-almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Vidal Sassoon shampoo is especially good at getting rid of the coating of dried perspiration, salts, oils, airborne pollutants and dirt that can weigh down hair and flatten it to the scalp which can make you look older. The conditioner is also good - silicone technology permits conditioning benefits without weighing down the hair which can also make you look older.

On weekends or before a date I prefer to use the Greune Natural Revitalizing Shampoo, the conditioner and the Nutrient Complex. These are formulas that contain D-panthenol, a vitamin-B-complex factor; polysorbate 80, a cleansing agent for the scalp; and natural herbs

YOU A HARDBODY?

Sure thing.
Be back soon, gotta return some video tapes.

Get in
Warm water
Sponge myself down
Brush teeth
Cold water
Out

bt can u do a tousnd krunchis ?

I don't use soap because it dries my skin out. I tried the no-shampoo thing but I get really bad dandruff, so I use Head & Shoulders, otherwise it's a snowstorm where ever I go.

I only shower once per day, before going to bed - your skin produces oils during the day to protect your skin.
Blast yourself with hot water to open the pores and release any congealed, old skin oils. Turn water off and give yourself an extensive body, face, and scalp massage to redistribute residual body oils and dislodge dirt and grime. Then brush teeth in the shower. Then rinse self off with cold water to close pores and solidify body and hair oils. Then go to bed.

I always use Dove soap and deodorant after, seems to work well for me. As for shampoo, whatever is cheap. My hair is crazy thick and looks ridiculous if I let it grow so I keep it short and don't give a fuck about shampoo.

Started using that mail order Cornerstone stuff for shaving, it is good shit

Lmao that's why you look like shit.

Why cold water at the end?
Close up the pores?

I shower at night with the lights off
I also have a black shower curtain and all of the walls in my bathroom are black so you literally cant see shit

Its the best

I stopped using shampoo and soap, there's more than two weeks. I don't even wash my ass with soap anymore. Feels good man.

Dude, I know. Showering in the dark is simply the best feeling ever.

Came here to post this. Highly recommended. Excellent scrub, less irritating like loofah and it won't rot either

>shit first thing
>brush/floss/non-alcoholic mouth rinse
>dove mens shampoo/conditioner
>leave shampoo on, wash with clarifying bamboo/charcoal soap
>rinse
>old spice classic deodorant
>moisturize face and arms/hands
>single spritz of cologne (obsession)

works for me

l-london?

Nope, i have to wash my hair after I lift or else my hair is so slick with oil and sweat it sticks to my damn head. Trust me i went 3 months without using any shampoo and i looked like jerry in that seinfeld episode with the low flo showerheads.

I have an all natural sulfate and dye and paraben free shampoo and body wash. Its not a meme. The stuff is very gentle and perfect for avoiding the problems that the no poo'ers talk about.
Wash my hair after my lifting days only and mostly only wash the 3 hot spots with my body wash daily.
Use a gentle cleanser on my face in the mornings.
Im naturally oily so ive never used any kind of lotion or moisturizer in my life.
Except i use chapstick on my lips at night when i sleep.