how do I know if women are into me?

when your dick is into her you will know if she is into you

>when his dick is into you you will know he is into you
Fixed

this
also if you have to ask..

If you don't know yet then they're not

Just assume they aren't and never will

If they look at you it is enough reason to go and talk to them.
Im not kidding.
By looking at you, they show more than enough interest at you. If you are a worthy man you will go and talk to them.
You will make them smile, then you ask if she wants to go out or give you the number, then you go, goes you have an interesting life and other things to do.

you are a saint

Tonight!

corrections!

> then you go, cause* you have an interesting life and other things to do.

i am thrilled

how they talk to you

>tfw always catching girls looking at me at school

Time to grow some balls. I've had enough of being a timid loser

Thats right!
exactly what you said! Time to grow some balls!
So are you demostrating your balls to them and thats fucking attractive.
Dont forget, rejection is part of the game!
Even the biggest an more handsome player get rejected, but there are to many out there that are going to fuck with you.
You should just approach!

it's pretty obvious if they are

They let you fuck them
And this only happens if they know you don't care if they live or die
>have fuck buddy
>she's cheating on her ltr of 7 years with me almost daily
>I know I will never marry this woman, this allows me to forgo oneitis for a bit
>she knows this, doesn't care, cheats for 6 months, talks about the stupid gifts her ltr brings her
This is where I fuck up
>I get feelings, tell her to break up with ltr or I will leave
>she does, we do the same thing for a year, only more public
>a year comes by and she gets a new job at airport
>long hours, don't see her as much
>insecurity/oneitis builds up, see here less and less.
>one month into her job, notice she liked a shit ton of pictures of guy on ig
>notice guy posts hearts on her old pictures (found out because I went to a nice pic of her legs that I could fap to. Pathetic)
>at that point, instead of getting mad/jealous, I let her know my discovery
>assume she's cheating, tell her let's break up
>she explains how I'm wrong and how she feels it's just her long hours hurting me
>make up, have sex, fuck her hard, but I just don't feel the same for her
>I've been faithful up to then
>only made out with this Asian six months before
>but I knew that if she cheated on her bf, she'd cheat on me
>quickly bounced on this coworker eyeing me
>titty fuck and absolutely wreck this thot from uni
>pork Asian bitch that I kissed.
>meet an old flame of mine, make out
>all during the two week period since I last saw my "gf"
>see her again, have great Sex, have her deep throat me until tears come from her eyes
but I know she doesn't love me, and she's probably been doing this to some other guy at work.
>two weeks pass until I see her again, but she's got food poisoning.
>before that date, fuck Asian bitch in the morning
>After date, fuck co-worker in her boyfriends house
>bang all three bitches, while working on the other, for two more weeks
>easy because I don't really gaf about them

If you knew how many cases my cousin has had exactly like yours where that madman in the ltr decided to go psycho and off his cheating spouse and the cheater along with himself you'd know that what you're doing is a BAD ROAD to go down. Everytime we both just look at each other say...he did all this over some pussy...what a loser. No vagina is worth getting murdered over or killing yourself for EVER. He's shown me the scenes himself. I've seen it at least 11x over the past 10 years.

If youre just banging to bang fine but guys who brag about this have no idea how dangerous this is to their lives literally. People these days are on the edge of going off and doing what you're doing could set them over the edge. As much as I love women if I knew she was cheating for that long of a period I'd simply lose interest because of the crime scenes I've seen over the years. Too many single lonely freaky women to go chasing ones tied down or with problems.

The end
>I go beta
>ask her if her job is really that busy, why hasn't she seen me
>she says we should break up, she doesn't think it's fair to me, I know her real reasons
>tell her I never cheated on her, and that I wish her for the best, and that unlike her (she said she'd love me forever) I only love those around me.
>go no contact
>continue fucking my other 4 wine bitches
>feel empty though
But better than being cucked by that bitch in the long term.

Now I heard she got thrown out her home by her dad, and she tried talking to me again, telling me to "wait" for her.
She also flunked class during the six months because I was porking her most of the night.
>I am the devil

I used to think it was cool to fuck girls already in relationships, but really, they're fucked in the head

>get in a relationship with girl who is cheating with you

Dude, that isn't excusable, how could the red flag be any more obvious

If she wants to leave let her leave. It has absolutely nothing to do with you. Women who usually do this usually end up down the road with various forms of mental illness. Her moral code is shot and the last thing you want is someone like that raising your children.

I've seen it plenty of times amongst women who are friends of mine and I simply tell them this is going to come back to you. Its simply causality. Now you're still dating other women but you did say that you're the devil and I think you guys say "do what thou wilt". Just be safe man. Glad to hear it worked out.

They aren't.

>If they look at you it is enough reason to go and talk to them.
i always look at people at the gym automatically. it's just the nature of something catching your eye that moves. that doesn't mean that i'm interested in that person or want to talk to him

No this is fucked up. When your college roommate comes to you crying saying that his 4 year old daughter received a cancer diagnosis and during a test of his blood type had doctors tell him that he was not a viable person to donate because they do not have the same blood profile. In other words, the kid was not his.

She just stood there and said well you work too much and shes my daughter anyway. Now if that isn't the lowest form of scum on earth I don't know what is but to say fucked in the head is absolutely the correct terminology to use.

This sort of behavior that many women display is the reason some men cheat

>they do not have the same blood profile. In other words, the kid was not his.

This is not true in general. If the father had AB and the mother and daughter both A, it could be his daughter but he couldn't donate.

> well you work too much
This I find the absolute crassest thing. They want you to work hard for a high-status job, this is an essential part of male attractiveness, but they don't understand that this means a big time investment.

To be honest though, sometimes it really is the guys fault too, dating damaged women is their problem too.

There was a post on reddit (since deleted) where a 28 year old woman was diagnosed with a genetic disease, turns out both parents had to have the genes necessary for her to also have it, long story short she found out her dad was not her dad, basically for 28 years her mother was lying, probably even thought she got away with it, she told her dad (who would have figured it out anyway given the type of disease), funny thing is that the mother also has to tell her daughter who she fucked, so the daughter can find out more of her condition.

Basically, it catches up somehow, one way or another.

>They want you to work hard for a high-status job
They cheat for all sorts of reasons, theres often no real rhyme or reason, maybe she fucked some junkie, or her boss or whatever, doesn't have to be logical.

Im not a doctor. It was bone marrow or something he was offering to donate or something like that. The point is she let another guy bust in her raw while married and taking and oath before God and had someone else's kid. I dont expect women to understand the value of oaths but I would never want a woman with a moral compass that fucked up period.

>how do I know if women are into me?

You'll know several hours, days or weeks later as the realisation hits you and you're lying in bed alone.

breaking up has never been easier

I knew from the get-go, but pussy is pussy, and I had everything else together

I know too
It's not my problem some men use a relationship as a crutch for other deficiencies in their lives
I know the stories.

Just go your own way
Bitches will follow, but they can never lead you

I was just trying to point out that a biological father may or may not be a suitable blood donor to his child to prevent some of the people here from killing their spouse in vain.

Don't be a bitch

You have to get so big to the point where everyone will do what you say. (srs)