Which fitness Youtuber do you want to fuck the most and why is it MegSquats?

Which fitness Youtuber do you want to fuck the most and why is it MegSquats?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZONgQ2mhN_s
youtu.be/LxkN_ClEHHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're are mom LOL

What the shit, m8?

You're are mom LOL

That fivehead tho

Amanda bucci

I hate her face and want to make her suffer anally

LOL

does anyone have the pic from when she did crossfit and had a belly??

>suffer anally

fucking her from behind fuakk

>her followers actually believe she's natty
Why do YouTubers have such gullible audiences?

>shes not natty guys!!!!!1
She can songle 405 once in a sumo pull big whoop. I lnow teo girls who can do that. Does she ohp more than you?

>I lnow teo girls who can do that
Yeah, and they're not natty either.

>inb4 u r jst dyel
I pull 6plate.

She Presses 85lbx8, bench press 70 kgx1

I would absolutely ravage Meg. Too bad she's dating some ugly skinnyfat guy.

Nothing about her screams roids. She has decent lifts, but nothing exceptional. Fairly certain she's natty.

Any answer besides batsinthebarbell is wrong

You underestimate how weak women are. A 4plate dl is like a 7 plate deadlift for a guy.

Her numbers aren't that impressive, but it's obvious she's on test based on her appearance and the fact she hangs around the supertraining crew

She's on var if anything. Women don't use such harsh compounds.

her appearance doesn't in any way indicate she's on test

What is it with this board and thinking anybody in decent shape is on gear?

>skin of a 60 year old
Hmmm

If you stepped into a gym you'd know that everyone is on gear. 150lb kids are on fuckins stanozolol and dbol.

Also, Meg makes money off her body and her fitness channel. She's pretty much obligated to roid.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZONgQ2mhN_s

Kek. No its not. I've seen plenty of women at my gym pull 4pl8 or close to it. Powerlifting gyms bro.
I'd say a 4pl8 dead for a woman is the equivalent to a 5 plate dead for a guy. Hard to reach, but attainable with the right knowledge and dedication, and meg gets paid to lift

hahaha I'll never get a girl like this no matter how much I lift

none
i can only handle one narcissist in the relationship and its gotta be me

Scoobs is the only answer.

>I'd say a 4pl8 dead for a woman is the equivalent to a 5 plate dead for a guy.

You'd say that because you're a retard.

Women have 50% less lower body muscle and 80% less upper body muscle than men.

>Too bad she's dating some ugly skinnyfat guy.
falling for the fitness meme to get a girl

yes, and they're on anavar at the absolute minimum you naive fucktard

>lol she's natty dude because girls at my powerlifting gym can do that too

stop and listen to yourself

with normal chicks I'd agree, but you'd think a girl that's so into fitness and powerlifting would be dating a swole guy

I thought she's dating a weightlifter (oly lifter)? Pretty sure she prefers strength /athleticism over aesthetics

>That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

-Christopher Hitchens

youtu.be/LxkN_ClEHHk
He's snatching atleast 109kg in this video, i'd like to see you guys try the same

Dude, I front squat 350lb and I don't even do front squats regularly. The guy is dyel.

The obvious answer is threesome with Simeyballs and Gary from Massthetics desu baka senpai

Yeah nothing screams fitness like a fat, weak, attention whoring (fake)autist like her.

So what? if you can't clean or snatch anything near that its useless. His guy is a weightlifter, he doesn't compete with squats. Some of the best weightlifters have pretty weak squats compared to really strong weightlifters who just aren't as efficient.

>le epic fedora man

there is literally no "some of the best" weightlifter out there with a weak squat

>weightlifters
>weak squats

It's time to stop posting.

I meant weak compared to other lifters in the same weight group. If you understand weightlifting as a sport, you know that there are lifters with +200kg squats that struggle to lift over 150kg in clean and jerk, while some do that with ~170kg squat.

Its a sport that's based on power, not absolute strength (it helps, but not if you can't produce that strength fast)

So he's still a weak dyel, he just has some technique.

>Some of the best weightlifters have pretty weak squats
Give me one example

And i'd like to add weight classes here. Its a different thing to compete in a 77kg class for example and aim for a 200kg squat, than just bulk not having to worry about your weight and aiming for a big squat

Why didn't you copy the whole sentence?
>Some of the best weightlifters have pretty weak squats compared to really strong weightlifters who just aren't as efficient.

So you're the kid that never did sports, good luck getting huge m8

Bullshit. The strongest weightlifters on record squat 600+ lbs for reps ass to grass.

I hated how she says hello my strong strong friends at the start of each video

>So you're the kid that never did sports, good luck getting huge m8

At 215lb with a 1500 total I'm bigger than you'll ever be, Ryan.

>picking anyone other than Abby Pollock
>making it

Stop talking about a sport you don't understand. You think 53kg male lifter squats 600+lbs? Or is he weak if he is still the strongers in his weight class? Come on and try to lift 600lbs while being 53kg lol.

I'm talking about efficiency here. Jurik vardanjan never had the biggest front squat, but he could clean whatever he could front squat, while some other medalists could only clean 90% of their best front squat

Your PL total means nothing in terms of WL. Whats your snatch and C&J?

She's almost at a 90 degree angle.

Because nobody on here lifts.

The stronger you are the faster you can rip the same weight of the floor. If you have the mobility and the technique down it's pure strength.

I don't do WL, I want to look like I lift.

>Spend your life perfecting yourself.
>All the girls you meet and admire go with lowsy beta-

This Spanish girl

jew

Hispanic / Spanish

all i want is a thick latina gf

>I'd say a 4pl8 dead for a woman is the equivalent to a 5 plate dead for a guy.

Are you fucking serious? Girl rarely weigh more than 1 plate themselves. 1 plate lifting 4 plates is insanely good

>4pl8 diddy for grill = 5pl8 diddy for guy

Only if she makes me food and calls me papi.

Obviously Alan Thrall
no homo

But that's a best case scenario. He's saying that Oly movements are so complex that even in advanced lifters you see big differences in strength and performance. They're almost impossible to perfect.

extremely punchable faces

b-but back squats are for men...
also
>women
>having enough discipline to change their looks through Veeky Forums related activities
>ever
most of these fitness semen demenz probably looked like that before they started anything. women just can't make gains. source: my ex-gf/fwb unironically has the same body as
and she hardly ever leaves her bed

I can't afford a gym membership so I do her dumbell only workout routine. Fucking kills it.

>109kg snatch
>impressive

Everyone here is either a social or genetic failure so when anyone achieves something they protect their ego by making excuses for themselves.

Fucking hell who wears a shirt that says alpha on it?

She's as vapid as she is hot.

Yeah, you're a moron.