Are you fucking shitting me? What do?

go to a gym, faggot

bodyweight, bro

remove that plastic shit and use 4"+ screws and drill them directly into wall

What's your body weight?

300 kg

Go to a park.

This

I don't think this walls are made to support weight, also its an apartment.
165lbs user.
Just came back from a nearby park. Kind of uncomfortable but doable.

then create your own support with the same thickness and dimensiions and the plastic one is but this time from a material that's not plastic like wood for example

dude...haha, I feel so dumb for not thinking of this. Thank you so very much!

>doing weighted calisthenics on a standard door frame bar that can usually only hold 230lbs

im confused by this comment user, care to specify on your concern about my beloved door frame?

fag

I'm 83kg and do 20+ pullups every day for about 10 years on the same pullup bar.

Get one that has adjustable length and placement cups for the screws/bar. £10 and it'll last you a lifetime.

miring bro, I struggle with 10 in my first set. Yeah, was actually thinking about buying a whole bar tower and just get it over with, but ill take a look at what you're talking about, sounds like ill be better off with that.

Calisthenics doesn't work. I've been doing it for a year, I made minimal gains. First 2 weeks of joining my gym I've made better gains.

I dont do calisthenics for gains, but just for staying healthy. If i ever want to get fucking ripped (which I don't) I'll join a gym.

You lack trolling potential my friend.

Lose weight. Those things are only designed to up to 105kg

>I do max pushups and sit ups every day
do calisthenics correctly next time, fuckwit.

im 165lbs

are the pull up bars that you just adjust to fit your door any good?

just go to a fucking gym quentin

my buddy had one, i was skeptical, im a big dude at 200lbs, but i blasted out a few reps last time i was at his house seemed to work fine. that was like 1 time though so i dunno

I had one for many years no problems, I didn't put the pin in the middle and I made sure to grip it the way that would tighten it every time - so I'd face one direction for underhand grip and the opposite for overhand

Think I got a similar one as you. 160lbs here. No idea how you managed to break that thing though.

these bars require you to drill a hole to the side and screw on a ball like thing and then screw the bar on. i have exactly the same bar.

if they only twist apart to push at the frame they are not safe.

its old and i use it for almost all of my work outs.
pull ups. hanging leg knee raises, horizontal pulls etc.

i've seen several videos where this things just fall and it looks very dangerous.