Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vo1MykK4u8U
instagram.com/tinakinzcosplay/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
youtube.com/watch?v=nzfTUirKVE0
youtube.com/watch?v=vo7ZnSC59mY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop being a pussy.

Used to be having a benis was sufficient, but now we know that might be a feminine benis

Just lift heavy shit over and over.

Just claim to be one, in this day and age that is what everyone else is doing.

Kill yourselfie

Jew

Just realize that you will eventually die, and stomach all the pain you can possibly fathom. There, you're a man.

You must be as swift as a coursing river.

Also fight for the well being of all women, so that they might more likely sleep with you and breed.

By dominating weak sissibois like me~

>tempting people like that
Fucking devil

Put on some muscle.

Stop giving a shit about other people's opinions and feelings.

Don't look down unless you're looking at the guy you just knocked out or the woman underneath you, or else you end up looking like a weak passive beta bitch faggot catcher. Always forward or slightly up. Don't pick a spot on the ceiling and stare at it though, otherwise everyone's going to assume you're on drugs.

beat the shit out of yourself

Whatever you do, do it with conviction.

By doing things a man does.

Are there any FTM trans who into lifting? I saw a trans one at gym but "she" was MTF.

It's all about looking manly.

Don't listen to the other bullshit you see in this thread.

From physique, stems personnality and confidence. Your life is a constant feedback loop with how people react to you, and how you react to these reactions. You are in constant adaptation, and your physique is a major part of this socialization process.

Get big, get huge, and don't take shit from anyone.

be a miserable little pile of secrets

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vo1MykK4u8U

Binge the art of manliness podcasts. Thank me later

t. numale

He's interviewed Jack Donovan twice, I'd hardly call it a numale podcast.

This is really all it comes down to.

Just be honorable and be true to yourself.

in everything you do aim for the best outcome to you, and if you help everyone around you to succeed the same as you

Grow a beard, do manly things (chop wood, ride motorcycles) and enjoy some fine brews.

By stop giving a fuck. Men are not emotional beings like women.

just DON'T be yourself

find yourself in these types of situations

Get your arms tattooed.

Shit advice from manchildren.

Why would you want to be a man? Toxic masculinity is the source of the world's problems and it makes you unhappy.
Ever since I embraced feminism, I have given more rides to girls home then ever before! I even have some calling me at 3 am to pick them up from their misogynistic male friends house, you know she likes you when she thinks about you at night.

>being a man
>2017
Pick one

I took some screenshots of me defending feminist this morning online and when my wife gets off work (stay at home dad masterrace) I'm hoping that she will see what a good job I did and let me out of chastity while we watch an episode of This Is Us. That is of course assuming my dinner will be on point.

(pro-tip: it will be)

Move out, live on your own terms and discover self reliance.

well, in my case. It's a blessing and a huge headache, i can do whatever the fuck i want, walk around naked, bring bitches over, kick them out, leaving my guns in the open in my own domain.

now the problem is that everything has to have a fucking price, if i want to enjoy myself or get laid I always gotta pay something

DO whatever the fuck... you wanna do. And never apologize.

money + power

god I want power so much, imagine making that one call for everything you ever need

This is right move out if you can
I still live with my parents, can't afford to move out without getting into some huge debts and it's emasculating, c an t wait to be done with university.

>I do whatever the fuck I want.
>I can bring bitches over, kick them out.
>I always gotta pay though.

because it's fucking true?

He's implying you pay for hookers

did that too.

Take responsibility for your actions. Admit when youre wrong. Be decisive and disciplined.

Youre welcome

>Take responsibility for your actions. Admit when youre wrong. Be decisive and disciplined.

kys

>tfw never got the witch mercy skin
>tfw no feminine sissyboi to mindbreak into a subservient cock addict

What's wrong with the Art of Manliness?

it gives off that pseudo-masculine hipster vibe m8.

you look like a hot version of this girl i graduated with
she was obsessed with glitter and unicorns and slept with older men apparently

don't be a woman

Everyone whines about having low or average testosterone.

You people don't understand that testosterone is easy to raise without going to steroids. My tips- eat unprossessed food as much as possible, take vitamin D3, exercise heavily and lift weights (low reps high weight).

Test will skyrocket, and benefits will show.

fpbp?

It's fine for basic advice, but don't base your life around it

its even easier to just take steroids though

Yea. But then you have heart problems and lose a lot of gains when you get off. Plus, they are addicting and costly.

poop inside of toilet

>chop wood
where the fuck do you want me to chop wood you queer

Maybe you could dig a hole in your back garden or nearby field everyday, then cover it over once you've finished say a few feet wide/deep

every statement in this post is a meme

steroids aren't addictive, you will keep most of your gains when you come off provided you pct properly, heart problems will only occur with high dosage for very long periods of time, and its costs about the same as a gym membership for a basic cycle

dont let feelings dominate you
learn to focus
learn to be aware in every way
treat every difficult, exhausting or stressful moment as an opportunity to be stronger (the whole point of working out)
learn self discipline
and relax

fucking retarded fedora poster, neck yourself. This advice is probably as old as humanity itself, and here we have a bunch of retarded numale fags getting triggered over some advice.

>tfw 6'5
i can only look down on people

I'd wrap my dick and fuck that

is this some sort of euphemism

No its genuine advice

no way this is a dude

Ebin

good advice

instagram.com/tinakinzcosplay/?hl=en

Of course not

you must be swift as a coursing river.

Listen to this while you lift and shout AWAKEN, MY MASTERS! before each set

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
my bad

won't it fuck up your hormones and natural test production?

I live to war it's in my blood if I want it I take
The men I've killed the children slaves
And all the woman I've raped
Between my legs I've got what it takes to be called a man
Fighting, feasting, fucking all I can
Moonlight on horseback till death we will ride
Northern winds pushing us towards suicide
Mars god of war masturbating in rage
Wild libido I've freed from its cage

Male Supremacy

I eat the brains from my enemy's head
I proudly wear their scalps
I burn their towns to the ground to me the prisoners bow
Muscle, sweat, long hair and dirt leather, fur and chains
My uniform torn and worn covered with blood stains
Testosterone mates with adrenaline
Bearing a son of insane aggression
Woman will never know or understand
The power men feel to kill with their hands

youtube.com/watch?v=nzfTUirKVE0

>burying your wood in a hole in the backyard
coulda fooled me f.a.m

Being a decent man is simple OP, but also the hardest pursuit in life

Kipling is great.

My man! Do you have any good recommendation from him? Havent really read anything from him besides Mowgli when I was young. Anything for an older audience?

fpbp

fpbp

>fucking retarded fedora poster, neck yourself. This advice is probably as old as humanity itself, and here we have a bunch of retarded numale fags getting triggered over some advice.

youtube.com/watch?v=vo7ZnSC59mY

follow riff raff

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Harden up and dont be a bitch.

>Harden up and dont be a bitch.

>implying hardening up can still protect you from a 100000x foldedicated Nipon steel katana.

*teleports behind u*

*teleports to gym*
*freezes time with Jughana-san No Mei technique*
*works out for 100 years*
*unfreezes*
*teleports behind you*
*OHP lmao1you*

heh... nothing personnel

*folds you 1000 times like putty*
*forges you in fires of Mt. No-San Jusisa*
*you become Katana-san*
*inserts you into sheath*
*tips katana*

this town deserves a better kind of hero
*unsheaths you
*dives at camera
*cut to black
*that song from linkin park plays

hey guys look, a genuine R E T A R D!

you know a high amount of folding is generally BAD in terms of steel quality right?

means its brittle and from shit iron.

Yeah im aware its a meme, but its a retarded one.

different (you)'s retard

With all the force of a great typhoon

((be a man))

You are aware "you" can be used plural right?

>and finding a purpose to commit to