Is it ever ok to eat bread?

Is it ever ok to eat bread?

I'm currently on gour slices of ploughmans harvest rye a day because it makes eating my tuna and eggs satisfying and convenient.

Other urls found in this thread:

alzheimers.net/2014-01-02/foods-that-induce-memory-loss/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>bread

Nice carbs, fatboy.

Don't do it.

alzheimers.net/2014-01-02/foods-that-induce-memory-loss/

No bread. Ever. But there will be a load of uneducated retards that will say there's nothing wrong with it. Do yourself a favour and look in to it at some point, but don't ask here

>consuming the milled jew

>alzheimers.net/2014-01-02/foods-that-induce-memory-loss/

>white rice

god damn every Asiatic nation must fucking have a terrible memory.

i stopped eating bread everyday for breakfast and it made a huge difference in my digestive system. I kind of do miss it. I've been buying low carb tortillas and eat one every now and then when the cravings for bread start kicking in. Are tortillas as bad as bread?

what?
even non-white bread?

>tfw i haven't eaten any of that shit for months

Thank you, keto.

Yes, any refined grain is. I've been hearing good things about 100% whole grain, buy I'm a bit apprehensive trying it, could be a good solution for you though.

It's called the Asian Paradox and it's a well-known and frequently discussed phenomenon. Different genotypes will handle different energy sources differently. They've been shoveling the shit down for millennia, you shouldn't be surprised that they process it more effectively. It's the same issue as milk tolerance/intolerance.

yeah dude, they're actually whole wheat tortillas.

>Is it ever ok to eat bread?

No.

Eat up! If you feel fine then enjoy

>Is it ever ok to eat bread?
Yes
>I'm currently on gour slices of ploughmans harvest rye a day because it makes eating my tuna and eggs satisfying and convenient.
You'll be fine. Don't listen to the spergs ITT that just want to shit on bread
>Sperg out and demonize food that's fine for you because some article and studies say it might have a tenuous relation to alzheimers
>Shitty correlation eaquals causation argument
>There's no such thing as eating other food that's good for you or having a varied diet
Nope no sir if you eat bread you're fucked.
These comments from the article actually make some kind of sense sense and have it right
>Complex carbohydrates (beans, potatoes, etc) are never the problem. The article should say simple carbohydrates (processed foods, simple sugar). Don't cause more confusion that's already been set up by Big Food. The misinformation held by 99% of the population is a travesty of justice. Big Food will go by way of Big Tobacco. Hasta La Vista.
>All commercially available wheat is non-GMO. There is no GMO wheat on the market. And yes, it's easy to find organic pasta. The reason stated in the comment above regarding the purpose for selective wheat breeding is incorrect. The breeding from the 1930s-60s was focused on growing shorter stalks of wheat ("dwarf wheat") to reduce lodging: where tall wheat stalks fall over under their own weight, causing the wheat head to rot on the ground. It was all about increasing yield. Less lodging = less crop lost = higher yields. This became even more important with agriculture practice shifting to nitrogen based fertilizers, which would cause non-dwarf strains to grow even taller, increasing the rate of lodging. Don't believe the "Wheat Belly" hype. As for pasta, just remember most pasta is made with durum; an ancient form of wheat.

Not to suggest people should eat white bread, which OP doesn't sound like he's doing anyway, but alzheimers.net isn't run by any official organization. It's a community website run by laypeople who have family members with alzheimers.

Never, ever eat bread. Not even the kike subversion tactics can convince me to buy their 'healthy' multi grain brown bread. Bread is literally empty calories, worse than binging at kfc because at least that gives protein. Bread gives you nothing but problems, kind of like that tranny who I was on and off with.

>Never, ever eat bread

>bread
>260 cals per 100grams, not that good protein
>beans
>80 cals per 100grams, lotsa protein and fiber
>good veggies
>20-80 cals per 100grams, lotsa protein and fiber
>brown rice
>140ish cals per 100grams if you use a lot of water, decent protein and fiber
>whole wheat pasta
>160ish cals per 100grams, decent protein and fiber

Unfortunately, bread is just a lot more calorie dense with less ideal macros.

I mean, if you're on gear/hgh/insulin and are NOT cutting then I don't see why not.

After all, CT fletcher and dexter jackson ate shitloads of mcdonalds burgers in the off season.

>implying your genetics are anywhere near that good

>frogposting

>counting the protein from bread/beans/vegetables/rice/pasta

STOP

i haven't ate bread in months. there's literally nothing good about it other than it's "filling"

get some fiber and you wont miss it

>m-m-m-m-m-uh INCOMPLETE PROTEIN!

thats why you eat them with meat you FAT FUCK INDIAN

Whoa, what kind of autistic projection is this?

there are superior sources of carbs, but eating around 50g 30 min prior is said to increase performance.

Bread is full of preservatives and other bullshit. Even the meme whole grain

just eat tortillas (corn)

CORN?! fucking lol, it's even worse.

I've ONLY eaten bread + butter for the last 18 days and I feel better than I ever have. I'm not lactose intolerant though, so I supplement it with a gallon a day. Honestly, it's the only way to live - I may never go back to "food"

post body

All carbs aren't unhealthy you fucking retards, refined grains are.

Jesus fucking Christ nobody on Veeky Forums knows anything about nutrition. No wonder you all fall for meme diets like keto

I make my own bread sometimes, 100% whole wheat or a mix of wheat and rye or barley, and I like Ezekiel and sometimes Dave's Killer Bread for convenience. I don't know what bad thing someone could say about those.

I've been eating bread for 18 years and now i can't eat ANYTHING without it. Eggs, meat, whatever - i must have a loaf of bread near me or I simply can't chew this shit

How do i escape the bread drug

>shitting on corn tortillas
hand made tortillas are GLORIOUS
but there probably aren't good ones outside Mexico, even most Mexico City's tortillas are pretty shit

What about wholegrain rye bread?

NO YOU ARE DESTROYING YOUR BODY

Couple times a week I get the McDonald's Restaurant "Sausage Biscuits"..

I eat the meat, and about 3/4 of top bun.

>feels good, man.

>He refers to mcdonalds as the mcdonalds restaurant

Yeah I'm going to follow your advice buddy.

BUT HOW? IT SHOULD BE DIFFERENT