Just smile and be confident bro

>just smile and be confident bro

Don't forget to stop being ugly.

Can somebody Chad-ize him with photoshop?

You cant chadify those fucking teeth

What makes him ugly? I sort of look like this..

Part of this is realizing your maximum potential with women. Yea this lad aint gonna score no Stacey. But he might have a chance with BASED Chloe.

I'm so sorry to hear that bro...

Good looking people have avarage proprtions. This guys Is very disproportionell, particularly his mouth. Hence he is not conventionally attractive.

>Hence he is not conventionally attractive
He's not attractive, period.

Every now and then, you just have to sit down and appriciate the fact that you could've been dealt a way more shit hand than you were. Look at that unfortunate son of a crack whore, holy christ, the grass on his side isn't even green, it's lit on fire.

I know you're joking, but his smile is so genuine that it kind of makes him less ugly.
He seems like an alright dude.

Which means absolute jack shit in the real world

Yeah, no trap would bang that

>tfw you realize there's nothing short of surgery that will make you attractive.
>people who take cosmetic surgeries are looked down upon
It's not fucking fair. Some people have it easy.

What else could he possibly do?

Give up?

Get some kind of surgery

Better haircut, contact lenses, decent clothes, posture...

There is improvement to be made. And that smile, while not aesthetically ideal, is really infectious. He looks happy.

Veeky Forums tends to forget that social and romantic success isn't just about awing others with your aesthetics. Half of it is about making the people around you feel good about themselves, too. Make other people feel special. OP's smile can do that if he let's it.

why did you leave out the most obvious one
>new teeth

>OP's smile can do that if he let's it.
No. An attractive person giving someone attention and affection is literally the only thing that, romantically, makes people feel good about themselves. OP has zero (0) chance of doing it, ever.

lol, please, he looks like the fucking hunchback of notre dame, no girl will ever like him unless he stumbles into a mountain of money

I doubt even that would help.

wish i had the confidence of ugly and fat people. they are like in ultra denial and are just happy all the time

>D-do I look like a normie?
>Please help

>needing Veeky Forums's opinion

user...

>Make other people feel special.
Holy fuck, this.
If you can flatter people without them realizing you're flattering them, they will love you and not know why.

you're fine, just get leaner and you can be even better than average

>denial
Or acceptance
Giving up all hope is freedom

That works for normal people, not deformed people like this guy. By doing that he will have friends, but he will be a forever incel either way unless he gets tons of plastic surgeries.

his mouth is too wide for his face and his teeth are too thin for his jaw leaving nasty black gaps in between them, his eyes are too squinty with bags surrounding them, he has a nigger nose and white skin and his haircut his autistic

if you look anything like this you should kill yourself because nobody will ever really love you.

Holy shit, sker der benja

I don't know man, I've seen some ugly cunts with cute gfs
Sure, girls won't get wet at the sight of him right away, but imagine if he lifted, dressed well, and was charismatic, he could AT LEAST get a average cute gf.
Keep in mind women are highly emotional, if you can make her feel good, it will bump you up a few points

lose weight fatty

what do you weigh 220? 230?

A cute girl with an ugly man will just cheat

A girl with any man might cheat

>might
look at this optimist over here

Care to explain?

Ya'll insecure pathetic little whiny teens online this guy is happy and confident he might not be the most chad one out there but he probably has put his dick inside more girls than you

>t. the guy from the pic

Yeah he looks like a mix between a nigger a chink and a downy

>not conventionally attractive.
wew

niceeeee

tf

Some partial dentures and getting rid of the most god-awful haircut I've ever seen would make at least a little difference.
The biggest issue is head shape and nose, I don't know how to fix head shape.

fukking kek

meant to tag

jesus fucking christ

Fix hair
get better clothes
fix posture

if those 3 fail get into HRT

render if anyone wants

This girl and OP were made for eachother.

one of them would think they were better than the other.

Maybe female hormone injections would help her a bit.

u look comfortable in ur own skin, so gj on that

nah, "her" facebones are all jacked up like the bogdanoff brothers with smaller cheek bones.

head needs to be a little bit smaller

Pretty handsome though, looks like he has that Alopecia Areata.

>16
nah, he's a pervert trolling for daddy issue girls.

>bogdanoff brothers
Who are these? Can you give me a quick rundown?

Good enough to be in commercials

two guys with excessive facial surgery that started writing their name with a v instead of two f's in 1991

They have psychic powers and rule France with an iron fist.

oh shit it's DJ MuscleBoy

why do they keep letting in terrorists?

Don't expect these bitter virgins to listen, mate.

>hunchback of notre dame
tfw you realize that movie was the last when the nice chad got the girl instead of the ugly autistic weirdo shut in or the "guy who goes against stereotypes and unironically enjoys double dutch or dance"

even if it was full of race mixing and "u shuld love thievin gypos because they make your dick feel alright"

actually this
i have some ugly ass friends that I would succ cause I love their personality and their genuineness

serious question how old are you? I can't tell if you are 14 or 24?

No you wouldn't, you hypocritical fuck. You haven't sucked one of them. Guess why? Because they are ugly.

I wonder what that kid looks like nowadays

I feel bad for him

it's because they're straight you dumb faggot

An orthodontist would help. But I'm guessing he doesn't live in a first world country, so he can't get one.

Just b confident :)

>everyone on Veeky Forums looks this ugly therefore it is bad advice

see pic

That was years ago
>This is current :)

In that pic I am 25
Today. I am 29

>Me at 15 btw

C U T
U
T

I'm trying to be honest :)
Focused on dropping to 200lb and maintain for a while

you look good with a long beard bro, in the first pic you look like a overgrown baby.

Bogdanoff in training. 10 more years and you'll get there.

good thing i'm naturally attractive xd

You're the faggot here, faggot

I feel a little bad

This is really fucking hard...

It's really rare to be this ugly, also the smile and be confident isn't going to get you a 10/10 if you're a fucking 6. Most of the people claiming acting confident doesn't work for want to accept that there are just some women out there who will not fuck you. Get over yourself.

I think if he had teeth correction, jaw reconstruction and nose job he'd look alright

>Michael J. Nelson/10

What about dem eyes?

I think it'd be fixed with the jaw reconstruction

Nothing gets past you, Detective asshat.