I'm done with lifting

Cancelled my gym membership and threw away all of my supplements.

Such a waste of time. And for what? It's completely unnecessary and serves no purpose.
Muscles are not needed, especially in today's society where the intellect, personality, and face reigns supreme.

To be honest, the "bodybuilding lifestyle" seems almost like a childish endeavour at this point, and I don't mean any disrespect, but it seems like the most serious lifters (asides from guys who are legit bodybuilders/fitness models/elite athletes but they represent a very low % of dedicated lifters) are also the people with nothing else going on in their lives.
I know this was true with me, I was biggest and most serious about lifting when I was still in uni, working only 15 hours a week, and pretty much just plucking around all the time, going out, with no real responsibilities.

The most jacked guys I see are baby faced roiders trying to pick up ugly girls in the clubs, and frat boys who have no job and don't give 2 fucks about school so they spend all their time in the gym.
I'll GLADLY go back to being a 200lb 6'3 weakling or a "non-lifter" or whatever derogatory term you guys want to throw at me, but I don't care. I'll be proud. I can eat whatever I want and finally free up my mind to do what's important in life.

To all you kids out there who are getting sucked into the bodybuilding and fitness illusion, try to stop yourself.
So long as you have and maintain decent facial aesthetics, you'll be fine.
Bodybuilding's just not worth it.

Cheers.

nice fucking blog post kid

Lol probably DYEL to begin with

im only lifting to loose my belly
once im flat ill still go ironically to pick up sluts

bodybuilding ≠ fitness ≠ lifting

With this frame of mind you are contributing to the collapse of western society. Please die soon, and don't procreate.

>ITT: I need validation for a choice I made, so let me make other people feel bad for making a different choice than I did.

>threw away all of my supplements
fell for the supplement meme. probably wasted more money on this jew tactic than the actual gym fee.

1r0n1c p057, 8r3h! 0n1y 0n 7h3 ch0n!

>implying this is anything new
>implying I do not want to ohp my bodyweight anyway
I hate benching, I hate deadlifting and I'm indifferent to squats. But I love pressing man, I just want to press stuff above my head

sorry OP this isn't tumblr

Wow this board is truly full of newfags who can't even recognise one of the most famous pastas

Bye faggot. Nobody is going to read past the first sentence.

Your doing it wrong boiyo.

We lift because we enjoy it. We have a healthy outlet for aggression and at the end of the day we are keeping ourselves healthy to combat that desk job.

Just like the rest of life, it's about the journey and muscles are not the reward, but the discipline of being able to control every fiber in your body. And by extension make all other aspects of your life easier.

You were fooled by the lifting for women meme. Sorry boiyo, better luck next time.

this

>so long as you have and maintain decent facial aesthetics, you'll be fine

Fine for what? If you didn't do it for yourself, you did it wrong. Shame it took you that long to figure out you don't belong in the gym OP. Hope you find comfort in food and whatever else makes you happy. You will regret not staying fit later in life.

> intellect reigns supreme

Not if you're actually intelligent.

Everyone is dyel to begin with you fucktard

>That reading comprehension

Looks like OP managed to trigger quite a few people here. Nice effort 8/10.

I didn't read this whole pasta the first two times I saw it, not gonna read it now either

always gets people

It's not pasta you newfag

THIS IS LITERALLY THE THIRD TIME THIS THREAD IS BEING POSTED, as far as i know

IF YOU QUIT WHY DO YOU KEEP COMING BACK TO POST THE SAME THING