Here's where am I at now. What's the next step, Veeky Forums?

Here's where am I at now. What's the next step, Veeky Forums?

work out

continue cutting and lifting/cardio

brraaaap

this. Chub chub detected

dubs of truth
area code of truth

Anything OTC I can use to help me cut?

I'm down to 215 from 270 on my cut btw

Replacing the empty TP roll.

>blur out the mouth so they can't recognize you from the glory hole

San Diego of truth

Made it
Hows it feel?

I don't quite understand, butIt's charmin ultra strong. I pamper my asshole.

damn, looks kind of good though

how tall are you and whats your stats?

where my San Diego niggas at

they're being deported

Start lifting weights

haven't used my fitness buddy yet. i can take some measurements.

Grow 7 inches

kys for shit genetics

Whoop whoop

Last real Gym

Cash me there

My genetics does learn gud tho. At least I have that much. Just trying to get over the physical limitations

Someone please help me, I am in this guys same boat but WAY WORSE and I literally spend day in and day out battling deep clinical depression because of it. It has fucked up my ENTIRE life, I cannot make real connections with other people because I am so fucking dead inside I literally want to die. I have lost some my only real friends because of how pathetic I look to them. If I pop enough vicodin and amphetamines it temporarily makes me forget just how disgusting of a human piece of shit I am to get me through the day but sometimes the depression overrides the drugs. I have tried everything imaginable to combat this problem. I even had a PT for 2 years straight and religiously lifted weights and did cardio but I always get to my limit and I'm completely dissatisfied with my progress because of the texture and appearance of my skin that I give up and lose all my muscle because I just say fuck it. In recent years I've developed a fake outward positive sense of self but it's all a cheap charade to keep me from feeling like complete shit so I can function and have a fucking job. I've literally fucked 4 people in my entire life which puts me in the grande hall of loserdome. I feel like my entire life is a shining example of how not to live why do I even fucking try. My girlfriend is equally as fugly and disgusting which is probably all a piece of shit like me deserves anyways. I've thought about plastic surgery but I've yet to see single before and after that impressed me at fucking all.