Holy shit that is disgusting

Holy shit that is disgusting

Call of duty gains bro

Yes id stick to only white and red cans rest taste like shit

yes literally every single energy drink except the white sip is disgusting as fuck.

this is why we all drink white sip.

get on my level dweebs

Get your K/D swole and boost your XP with the special code on the back!

why aren't these obvious marketing threads banned yet?

Had one for the first time last night because I figured it would be a decent 0-cal replacement of drinking beer with the guys. It wasn't the worst I've had, but my stomach felt weird a few hours later and I got some serious burps/farts going on. I don't know exactly what happened, but something went wonky.

you guys are fucking noobs.

How different does this taste compared to regular Red Bull?
I've never been arsed to try it since red bull already tastes like ambrosia to me

Hey how new are you? This type of shit has been happening for literally years on Veeky Forums. It's satire. It's a joke.

That said, you should definitely give Monster Energy™ Zero Ultra™ a try. It's fortified with mood-boosting B-vitamins, and it's sugar-free! You won't believe it until you try

>that first sip

Dubs confirms it.

Tried one of these over the summer in Barcelona when I couldn't find sips (don't worry, I eventually found some). I couldn't even finish it. Hard to believe the same company that makes sips make piss.

S I P B O Y S

this is the shit

100mg caffein
taste like lime sparkling water

beetus is number 1 boi

>swervin on them sips

S I P B O Y S

>ripper
>literal piss
pick one and only one

OK this makes zero sense.

>the biggest cuck-team drinks the worst shit

Pottery

Tell me straight, apart from rotting your liver do these pose any beneficial intake what so ever.

White sips are harmless. No sugar, no calories, no artificial coloring. Science on artificial sweeteners is old and inconclusive re cancer. Caffeine content (140 mg per 16 oz) is less than half your average drip coffee.

These convenience store energy drinks get a bad rap because every so often kids chug a bunch of the sugary ones and have seizures or whatever. Sips have less caffeine and zero sugar. Totally different product.

Sips are a meme on Veeky Forums because (1) the anonymous format makes satirical shilling easy and funny, and (2) it's a great preworkout. (1) + (2) = great meme. If it were only one or the other, it wouldn't be a thing.

Just give it a shot if you're curious. It's maybe not as much caffeine as you'd like, but it tastes good.

>inb4 """""shill""""

i dont understand how children die from this, i kind of dont beleive it.
i just looked it up, and it would take 78 16oz cans of white monstrler in 24 hrs to make a lethal dose for a 160 lb adult male

They don't drink white sips. They drink beetus sips. Beetus is loaded with sugar and has a bit more caffeine.

kek enjoy drinking your beetus water. More sips for us

of course its disgusting you got sugar free retard

hint: rockstar, full throttle, redbull, basically any single other energy drink you can find except NOS tastes better than monster. though they all taste like acid flavored smarties.

red bull tropical edition a best

>figured it would be a decent 0-cal replacement of drinking beer
>energy drink

"hey guys no beer for me, too many calories. What? Water or hard liquor? Nah, I'm just gonna drink redbull instead"

ld50 of caffeine != amount of caffeine it takes to kill a person

are you forgetting that literally hundreds of high school athletes, kids in good shape, die each year due to undiagnosed heart conditions?

Apart from the gas it was actually pretty decent. Had fun, crashed around the same time as the others, slept well and woke with no hangover. It wasn't exactly a party though, we just laid around, drank, talked and watched youtube videos.

7/10, would recommend.