Would you date a girl who squats more than you and be her bitch?

Would you date a girl who squats more than you and be her bitch?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/mattiecakesssss/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

on if she has a cute face desu

What he said

this

chances are, her face would be too manly

why not? squatting heavy is just a matter of time and as a guy i could easily surpass her given a year or two

>tfw can't squat because it hurts my lower back

I'd let her sit on my face

my fantasy is to lay on the floor with face up while a thick, big assed girl does squat reps and smothers me on the bottom

Fuck yeah. Mattie is bae

I don't date people above 57kg anyways and I've already beaten the women's world record at that weight

ur probably just doing it wrong

OP pic is instagram.com/mattiecakesssss/

Judge face for yourself

Brehs she's perfect wife material

"Hey user, I am feeling pretty gassy tonight. Come on over with your mouth and start licking my asshole."

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... oooh baby, yeah. Just like that and..."

*grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrwwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllll*

"Oh my stomach, user open your mouth."

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

"mmmmmmmm" *eyes roll back in ecstasy* "You're such a great man, user. Doing this all for me..."

"Uh oh, here comes another barrage. OPEN UP, QUICK!!!"

*BRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOP*
*MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEERRRRREEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP*
*BLOOP BLOOP*

"UGH, The finally user, just for my luh... love"

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP*

desu, fart posts help bring reality to females and let's you know they're human too. that means you can approach them like you do any other human and probably get laid.

what the actual fuck is wrong with you people?

I'd have to find one first.

brap

Brink of mental breakdown, some of it is funny, but some of it takes thought, and wasted time/potential to do other shit

das it mane

Found the low test natty "lifter"

Those are rubbers, aren't they? That's like 100 pounds tops.

Also
> LOWER FAGGOT

Yeah at least I wouldn't have to worry about her getting raped

she probably has a fine ass so why not

I only squat 205x5. Its not difficult for a fitness chick to outdo me.

i don't squat, sit on my face

The only ones that do would be too fat.

If she squats more than me she'd be fat so the answer is no.

I'd let her squat on my cogg

Not if she squats a lot more than me
If she has me by less than a hundred pounds that's fine; I'm still pretty skinny

I personally dont know a girl and never heard of one that squats 5pl8 for reps

She's gay OP

>not wanting to be a girls bitch

>3.5pl8
>More than me
Hahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

Mattie is too basic desu.

that's ok so am I

>weightlifting shoes
>knee wraps

pssh

aslong as she makes me worship dat ass.

I squat more than her though.

Would still love to be her bitch desu

you only make my cock stronger.

Yes.
Question time
>PF fag
>Nothing better for the price around
>Can only squat 110lbs in smith machine going atg
>can leg press 250lbs in press machine full rom
Why

What other shit should someone of that writing caliber be doing? Browsing more Veeky Forums playing video games? what nigga?

If a grill squatted more than me she would be a world record holder, probably fat as fuck and roided up hard.

So nah.

>eyes roll back in ecstacy

uhmm..... excuse but it looks as though this younf lady is wearing knee wraps and only half squatting (or 'false squatting' as I like to call it). I'm sure m'lady understands that my clean, unasisted, full depth squat of 45kg is more impressive than this monstrosity. Honestly honey, you're trying to hard, a man such as myself is won with a demure attitude and refined social skills.

>>weightlifting shoes
Does not anything to your squat

>>knee wraps
Those are rehband knee sleeves, at most they'll add a couple of pounds

heh try again kiddo

That actually looks just shy of 3 plate, but it's hard to tell with cheap, thick bumper plates.

Because the leg press sled is on an angle and you're not pushing the entirety of the weight.

Also on different leg press machines at different gyms you will be able to push vastly different amounts of weight.

You should only use leg press numbers to compare to leg press itself, because the numbers don't mean anything when compared to other lifts, but leg press is still a great exercise.

Try doing dumbbell split squats. They're a great exercise which only requires light weight and will help you work on some of that stability you're missing out on by not having access to a squat rack.

The leg press i always use is a static seat and you push straight forward and not at an angle but i see what youre saying thxxx

Nah its more than 3 plates look at her instagram lmao at these crossfit suspecting retards

My squats are 5x8 with 1 pl8 and my RDL's are 5x5 with 2 pl8. So her having better squat is quite likely.

Would you be her little bitch though?

as long as it doesn't involve her putting on a strapon, sure

Idk whats your squat number but I assume its below 3 plates. 3 plates for a girl is awesome but its just as awesome as 4 plates for a guy which is within natty range so you better up your squat game instead.

>people commenting on her form
shes a fucking olympic athlete you massive cucks

>Yeah probably

i see oly plates

>be her bitch

pass

it sounded pretty good until then

just absolutely superb

I have to admit that's impressive. I can barely 2 rep 3 plates but I'm a 140lb 5'5" manlet.

thats just a fat chick