I made the biggest mistake of my life a few months ago. i moved in with my gf

i made the biggest mistake of my life a few months ago. i moved in with my gf.

she's vegan and works from home so she always cooks up some disgusting shit that tastes like rubber. if i bring meat home myself and try to prepare it we always get in a fight. don't even get me started what happens if she smells canned fish because it will literally make her gag and puke.

i haven't had a good meal since she moved in and i'm seriously thinking of breaking up with her it because i've never felt more sick in my life. i'm constantly feeling tired and cranky and i have to stop on the way home from work to eat junk food so i can feel better. tried making compromise with her but it's like she overhears it.

are there any vitamins that i'm not getting to feel like shit and weak all the time? i swear it started like 1 week after i started eating the shit she makes and i can't take it anymore. it goes away if i eat some meat and other unhealthy shit but only for a few days. after that i get sick again if i only eat the shit she makes.

Other urls found in this thread:

erikaawakening.com/vegan-philosophy-collapses-contradictions-hypocrisy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>i moved in with my gf.

Lol

is there a question here?

she has no say in what you can eat or not. how much of a beta faggot are you

You respect her veganism, why cant she respect your non veganism?

Her gagging at canned fish is a little different but all she has to do is not be in the kitchen when you make it, but if she is picking fights with you because you choose to eat meat shes a cunt and you need to leave her immediately. All she has to do is not eat the meat you prepare and eat, theres no fucking reason to argue about food unless youre a fat fuck who keeps eating shit.

How did neither of you realise this would happen?

Morons.

If she loves you she shouldn't compromise you and your lifestyle. leave her as soon as possible. you deserve better

What's the problem? If you want to eat meat, buy some and cook it.

Unless of course you're a pussy whipped bitch boy. You arent, are you OP?

Vitamin B12.

OP, this shit isn't sustainable in the long term.

Eat what YOU want or you will be fucking miserable, and she will lose respect for you. She can either deal with that, or it's time to go your separate ways.

like i said i've been eating junk food for the past months because otherwise it makes me feel horrible. i don't have much time to cook shit myself and was always making my own meals in large portions for the whole week in advance on weekends. but now i can't because of her. i've tried talking to her countless times but it doesn't work.

i don't have the energy to argue with her about this because i'm too tired when i get home.

she's some kind of animal activist that always brings that shit up and tries the make me watch some abuse videos to convert me. i wouldn't mind eating that shit but 90% of the time it tastes like garbage and rubber and it always makes me feel weak, cranky and energy drained and i have no idea why.

probably going to end it soon.

I really dont understand why couples think they need to eat the same shit

i was watchign on tv once about a newly wed couple trying to decide what milk to buy, wofe wanted skin husband wanted not skim, they ended up getting skim but Im sitting here like, why cant they get a gallon of skim for the wife and a gallon of whatever the husband wants for the husband? Why do they HAVE to share a gallon between them? Are you really so poor you cant afford to spend an extra 3 dollars for milk?

Same thing here OP. You do not have to be a vegan just because the gf is a vegan, and if she is forcing you to be a vegan fuck her and LEAVE.

>i've tried talking to her countless times but it doesn't work.

pointless relationship. move on. the more time you waste the less chance you have of finding a relationship worth having

correct solution for that problem: buy whole milk and make the bitch water down her milk a bit.

just read up on b deficiency and the list is insane. what the fuck. have to actually buy supplement for it asap

That's what you get bitch.

This right here. There has to be compromise and your girlfriend needs to learn to cook. I'm vegetarian and have had no issues with my meat-eating girlfriend. Just man up.

OP, your girlfriend will live a healthy happy life. you'll get cancer. Go vegan

You're probably just low on calories. It's the most common thing that makes people feel weak, sluggish etc. Vegan diets are way more less dense in calories than people can even imagine. You have to be very active in your eating habits to maintain normal TDEE. If you have been eating her foods for a long time and always felt sluggish it's highly likely that you haven't gotten enough calories in a week.

I don't think you have any nutritional deficiencies, since they take a while to develop. A serious B-12 deficiency takes a long time to develop since the body stores excess amount of it for a long time.

She's a fucking bitch for not letting you eat like you're used to. Talk to her or some shit. Keep eating elsewhere if it's not a problem. Break up if necessary. Most vegans are so stupid when it comes to exchanging views on ethical questions.
Source: Vegan for a year now

what does her pussy taste like? I heard vegan pussy taste better

Let me tell you the Awful Truth about a strict vegetarian diet like Vegans eat (and for the LAST TIME, 'vegan' IS NOT A DIET, IT IS A GODDAMNED LIFESTYLE THAT *INCLUDES* STRICT VEGETARIANISM, DAMNIT!):
'Veganism' is a philosophy that places all life on Earth ABOVE THAT OF HUMANS. It's literally the ultimate expression of human self-hatred and self-loathing. Eating the diet that Vegans eat IS NOT HEALTHY. You may survive (after a fashion) for a long while on it, BUT YOU WILL NOT THRIVE. Why is it do you think that most Vegans are skinny, weak, have chronic health problems, and have brains that don't quite work right? I know Vegans, I know ex-Vegans; the ex-Vegans, after they've eated a normal, animal product-inclusive diet for a while, have their health problems clear up, have more energy, their personalities change, and they think clearly again.

Vegans would just as soon that the Human race died off, leaving the planet to plants and animals. That's the shortest summary of the above I can give you.

Make plans to move out, and to break up with her. She's not mentally sound, being Vegan. She will drag you down and destroy you, and you're seeing the first signs of this. Sorry, bro, that's just the way things are.

OP, read this article, from a Vegan about why Veganism is bullshit:
erikaawakening.com/vegan-philosophy-collapses-contradictions-hypocrisy/

Just bring back meat and eat it
If she starts say 'this is not a debate' and ignore her until she behaves in a reasonable fashion

>HE FELL FOR THE MOVE IN WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND MEME

"My body, my choice - or is that bullshit?"

Vegans, especially long-time Vegans, can't be reasoned with, their brains literally don't function correctly, cognitively-speaking, because of malnutrition. Not making this up, go Google it yourself. Arguing with a Vegan is pointless.

one of my classmates fell for the "move in with your boyfriend meme" and it ended horribly seeing her bawl her eyes out because she had nowhere to stay when they broke up

Don't move in unless you're married.

>2017
>getting married
laughinggirls.jpg

So don't argue with her
Just do what you're going to do and disregard her nonsense about it
Listening to women is the worst meme of all

>Vegan girlfriend
M8 you should have at least gotten a ovolactovegetarian gf, vegans are legit insane, some of them don't eat honey and fermented products.

By the way I'm not the OP.

You've never been in a LTR have you? You can't just ignore who you're involved with and do whatever you want, especially if you live together, not unless you want constant drama, and ending up splitting up and hating each other bitterly.

Or you have been in a string of LTRs and fucked each one of them up so badly that you're now convinced it's all their fault and none of yours -- which is bullshit, I assure you.

Regardless of all that -- the OP should not be involved with this woman, especially he should not be living with her. Veganism is self-hatred and self-loathing, and dietarily it's self-destructive, too.

If she's trying to control your diet and won't let you do what you want then drop her

Its bullshit if youre a cis white male

I've been in two LTRs - if you don't know how to draw a line that something is not up for debate and has to be respected then your relationships will never work

You're her bitch. I bet her veganism didn't stop her from sucking over 9000 penises.

If you have any self-respect dump this joke of a woman unless you feel like being a joke too.