This is what girls really want

This is what girls really want

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/jahseh-onfroy
youtube.com/watch?v=7xdxIBNj2sw
reddit.com/r/Conservative/comments/5ew7ex/generation_z_720_year_olds_is_the_most/
lmgtfy.com/?q=Generation z most conservative
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/
youtu.be/lY8rzo4Ik4M
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162407671
youtube.com/watch?v=62SB_4JFLMg
youtube.com/watch?v=iIOrUx3Z_os
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is what I want

LOOK AT ME

Pretty respectable girls dont like niggers. nice b8 tho

To have a guy sip tea in their neighborhood?

FUCK ON ME YEAH

what did he do ?
> nuffin

Adam22 plz go

how can white boys compare?

I love black guys but only gangsta type. Makes me wet.

An edgy little twerp?

>respectable
>girls

i mean hes also got a 9 inch dick soo

fuck off adam

That might be an oxymoron if you think of millenial girls because most of them are a lost cause but there is hope for the future
Generation Z is the most conservative since 1945 so the future looks bright

This
Time to take the redpill friend

Off-topic time

>this guy actually makes pretty banging music
>soundcloud.com/jahseh-onfroy

proof?

his nickname is dagger dick you idiot cuz of how his dick is long and how its shaped

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP BUTTERCUP

they want his coke

>GEORGE
>W
>BUSH
>RIGHT ON HER
> p u s s y
>YAH

what is it about nignogs that white women like so much? in korea and most of asia women avoid them like the plague. i know most of my korean female relatives would probably choose to slit their wrist before interbreeding with a nignog

IM LIKE BITCH WHO IS YOUR MANS. CANT KEEP
MY DICK IN MY PANTS

>in korea and most of asia
Asians are stereotypically known for being smart, now you connect the dots my friend

asians are subhuman too

this dude pissed me off with his prostitute brown pig gf so i unsubscribed

i cant wait until his inevitable downfall

>why are women so attracted to people that were literally slaves and seen as taboo barely 100 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=7xdxIBNj2sw

This. Generation Zyklon will be the ones to bring us the race war. Millenials will be known as the worst generation - least sex, most terrorism, most cuckoldry, etc.

[citation needed]

it tooks me two fucking seconds to google that shit
If youre dumb enough to not be able to use google you must be a fucking millenial and the world will not miss your stupid piece of shit ass when youre gone

reddit.com/r/Conservative/comments/5ew7ex/generation_z_720_year_olds_is_the_most/

>using reddit as a source

you can't be serious

Jahseh pls go.

my own reserach concludes that women don't like blacks

doing an experiment on bumble right now with broderick hunter (male model, pic related)

only got like 5 matches, none of them above a 6

>According to the Hispanic Heritage Foundation, members of Generation Z tend to be far more conservative than Millennials. According to a survey of 50,000 Gen Z-aged students (defined here as those ages 14 to 18 in 2016) in the United States done by My College Options and the Hispanic Heritage Foundation in September and October of 2016, 34% of participants supported Donald Trump, while 20% supported Hillary Clinton.[71] People who are part of Generation Z are also fiscally conservative; according to Generation Z Goes to College by Corey Seemiller and Meghan Grace, 84% of Generation Zers identify as fiscally moderate or conservative.[72]
>According to a 2016 survey published from The Gild, a global brand consultancy, British Gen Zers, defined here as those born 2001 and onwards, are more conservative than Millennials, Gen Xers and Baby Boomers with respect to marijuana legalization, transgender issues and same sex marriage.[74]

lmgtfy.com/?q=Generation z most conservative

have you tried maybe CLICKING the link to see the source of it?
You really are that fucking stupid, arent you?

I cant sit here all night and google shit for you, gen z is the hope for the future
Im a millenial and im fucking ashamed of my generation, we brought nothing to the world but pain, cuckolds and misery

that's because girls know you're using a fake picture lmao

>its a beta white male that has to resort to asian women and consoles himself that it's a choice instead of the fact that asian women are just easier

>goes from the least likely demographic to race mix to the most likely and complains that the former are race mixing whores

really activates the old almonds

alright dude just post your coordinates so i can come ram these notes up your ass

i'm not using that picture. the pic im using is him in a normal setting.

ive done the same thing with white male models and get hundreds of matches a day

Not necessarily true. Have you seen all of the fake Tinder profile trolling?

Also, if you pay for Tinder you can get a feature to see the most popular users. People like this guy, who you would think are fake, are the ones littering the list of most popular users.

And my twitter is footlongmonstercock
But I'm 5 inches

he's probably asian you retard

unlikely

>YAH
>Curious George nigga looking boy,
>you so p u s s y
>YAH

>unlikely
>signed 'Eurasian'

Mixed kids often hate themselves. Black dad and white mom have a daughter? She'll hate herself because not even the dad wanted someone like her, and that really hurts. White dad and Asian mom have a son? He'll hate himself because not even his mom wanted someone like him. Black mom and white dad have a son? He'll hate himself because not even his mom wanted someone like him.

Sew this blog to get a better idea of what I'm talking about: longingfordeath.wordpress.com/

Imagine how terrible it must be to know that your mom hates and would never be attracted to men like you.

youtu.be/lY8rzo4Ik4M

Kinda related and interesting.

Makes me feel better about getting 5/6 matches per day

found something that shows the same.

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162407671

this guy was on that "call me maybe" video, so much more famous. still gets a match every single time.

do this yourself if you don't believe me, if you have an iphone. but be prepared to take some self esteem hits if you aren't white.

id fuck this pretty niggas ass in jail any time of the day

youtube.com/watch?v=62SB_4JFLMg

what the fuck? Are you legitimately so deep into your shit political ideologies to actually believe something like this? Seek help

>"Sorry son, me and my girlfriends all agree that white men are superior to Asian men in every way, but don't worry, maybe you'll find someone some day!"

>in korea and most of asia women avoid them like the plague. i know most of my korean female relatives would probably choose to slit their wrist before interbreeding with a nignog

This is a lie
youtube.com/watch?v=iIOrUx3Z_os

it's actually a thing. weak minded (and often racist) white males that resort to asian women, asian women that worship whiteness - have asian son, how do you think that turns out? there's a reason why every famous hapa is asian father white mother despite this pairing being much rarer.

>youtube blog as source

>clickbait jewtube video where they shove a camera in the face of drunk girls who are joking around

vs

>actual facts.

Seriously? You insecure little shits of a man. They're children won't hate themselves because they'll realize their parents liked each other for who they were and not what they fucking looked like.
Only sad men like yourselves try to put up restrictions so you can have your pic of the woman. I actually don't blame you, how would you get them otherwise?

>youtube blog as source

I think this is why most people on Veeky Forums are retarded.

what normal chick would want a nigger with a run over tarantula on his head

>actual facts
>some shitty dating website vs real life answers from live girls

You could interview white girls on the street who say that don't like black guys at all. You're literally retarded or a nigger.

This tbqh familia

no need to be salty because you don't have a bbc

okay on my side we have

>millions of results from multiple sources
>every study done on the subject ever
>every racial tinder experiment done ever

on your side you have

>youtube video done by a "prank channel" that's 50% messing around, 30% editing, and 20% friends of the people doing it
>blacked.com
>???????
>memes

>resort to asian women
lmao white women are disgusting, it's not resorting to if it's the better choice

I'm not white and I get matches out the ass. That meme is such bullshit.

the average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is six, the tallest people on earth are a sudanese African tribe even the women is an average six foot, the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians, the best athletes in the world are black they dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf you name it oh and we've taken formula one so just bow down to the black kings it also takes six white man to take down one black man just get over it there is nothing you can do about the fact that god made black men strong.

where do you live and what race?

the only thing blacks dominate is the prison population

Lol the guy who made this comic is a hapa incel cuck lol

This desu

What about strongman? No niggers there

The idea that all mixed children hate themselves, I can't speak to. However, families with parents of different races are at increased risk of a variety of issues.

This man speaks the truth. The African scientist Yakub, who lived about 7,000 years ago, invented the white race. Yakub was disillusioned with his own people and because of his own inadequacies and intimate knowledge of the weaknesses of the black race, he sought to create a race of devils to destroy all black people. Despite his efforts that culminated in thousands of years of black slavery by whites, blacks are still surfacing as the superior human beings. Hopefully we blacks can keep it up!

hit my line for the nigger dick check my twitter yeah

And even in prison they get btfo

damn id just kms

Another brother who knows his history, real history not european white history that is lies..im proud brother

thanks for the nighmares

I bet you were the kid who used wikipedia as a source in college.

His tag is Young Dagger Dick

aw yeah I love exxxtension

Ran over*

You're welcome cletus

COCAINE IN MY BREAKFAST HOLD MY PISTOL AMBIDEXTRIOUS

I TOOK A WHITE BITCH TO STARBUCKS

Yeah if they're black/spic and 16 years old.

THAT LITTLE BITCH GOT HER THROAT FUCKED

That song gets me so fucking worked up, I'd fight myself if I could

He looks like a videogame character. He needs to go back to morrowind.

i unironically think he's one of the best artists in a while
such a wide variety of music and such power in all of it

XXXTENTACION is in jail, you shitposter

>FUCK
>WITH MY SET
>YOU GET WET
>LIKE A PUSSY
>YUH

He and Kamiyada are my two favorite rappers at the moment

Too bad XXX is a fucking retard and got himself locked up

Who cares about the chinks. They look nasty anyways

Dude is so fucking talented and he's still only a teenager

>5'6 Dagger Dick

IM SIPPIN TEA IN UR HOOD TF IS UP

Holy shit this is fucking amazing,who makes these

Yeah lets go around as black men in the years of liberalism and tells girls they are gonna be on our youtube channel with their answer to "do you like black guys" and see what they have to say.

Of course they are gonna say yes in fear of being branded a racist.