I have boxing, kick boxing and Brazilian jiu-jitsu near me

I have boxing, kick boxing and Brazilian jiu-jitsu near me.

Which one is recommended?

What do you mean you have them "near you"

Do all of them.

Just learning English I see.

Do boxing if you want to learn how to punch. Do jj if you want to have fun

I do Jiu jitsu and it's awesome, you learn technique to fuck people up and totally control them on the ground. If you're training right and roll hard it will leave you exhausted by the end of practice.

Kickboxing and shit is cool too just see which one you like best.

Also prepare to get your ass handed to you in the first couple of months.

No, you're the illiterate braindead faggot, say you have someone teaching that near you, you retarded shitskin

Are you serious about cardiovascular endurance as well as learning to fight? Take a standup art.

Are you serious about technique, and also like to remind people at every chance that you roll with sweaty men? Take jiu jitsu.

Jiu-Jitsu will be good for learning grappling, but not much else.
With boxing you'll get good hand work.
With Kick-Boxing you get kicking and boxing.

I'd try kickboxing and jiu jitsu. Once you pick a discipline stick with it. Attend classes for that art as often as you can and practice it outside of class. Make sure you give your body to adapt and rest though.

>Which one is recommended?
Whichever one you think you'd like better. Why the fuck are you even asking this online

What are your goals?

If you're looking for good self defense just take bjj and then learn the fundamentals of boxing

You should do all of them.

If I could only choose one I would pick kick boxing, stand up arts teach you how to fight.

BJJ is second because grappling technique is important. However it's useless without a strong stand up background like Kick Boxing because learning how to knock people out is way easier and more useful than rolling around on the ground for 10 minutes with a dude at the end of the day.

This

do all of them to become a well rounded fighter. BJJ is gonna be the most expensive, so I recommend being really into it if you are planning to do it, but as I said, doing all would be the best

Le ebin grammar nazi strikes again

Jiu-Jitsu, cause you will learn streching.

Boxing is good for basic fighting technique i have done it my self, but i don't think it translates well directly as a fighting sport if that's what your looking for.

You're probably going to get the most cardio like effect our of boxing.

all mate become the mma goat

depends that you are learning it for.
Self defense
id say boxing so you learn distance and what to do with it. and BJJ once a fight gets on the ground.

style points kickboxing and if you are into mma i suppose that can help you.

Wtf lol. I have at least 20kgs of muscle over most guys here. Guarantee I'll just grab them, pick them up and slam them.

U were the guys i enjoyed rolling with the most

M8, you must have enjoyed being manhandled

Lol shut the fuck up you spaz

Pedro sauer vs lance bachelor.

Look it up.

Hahahahahah ohhh boy you are in for a suprise my dude

Gun- fu obviously faggot

Get a ccw & a hat. Fuck dancing fairies in the face with your .45

Haha dude when I started boxing I walked into the gym and thought "look at these skinny Mexicans and blacks, I've got 30 pounds of muscle on all of them I'm gonna wreck their shit" - bad news user, technique is 90% of the game. You're gonna get fucking demolished by everyone you judged as being weak, just like I did. Have fun!

>I don't know what context clues are

>people responding seriously to this

What do you want to achieve? Exercise or self defense? Are you flexible already, do you want to be, or you don't care?

BJJ is good if youre a faggot who likes to wrestle with half naked men, boxing is good if you just want to punch people.

do all three, all of them are effective arts.

In what war

This didn't happen. Sorry.

Find out if the bjj gym offers boxing or kickboxing. If so, do bjj and the offered striking. If not, do bjj and either boxing or kickboxing, if you can afford it.

That acctually happens pretty regularly where I train, be it bjj or boxing.

I started Kickboxing a month ago. It's a lot of fun and exhausting.

There a even hot women who are really nice to you there.

>half naked men
I'm sure that's a big sexual fantasy for you but most gyms require a t-shirt or rash guard even if you are training with gi.

All three

But Boxing > Kickboxing as far as quality learning in how to punch and moving while punching

Every martial arts fight a different way so don't really expect to fight the same exact way you would going into boxing from kickboxing or vice versa