"don't lose anymore weight user, you are fine as you are, you are getting too skinny...

>"don't lose anymore weight user, you are fine as you are, you are getting too skinny, you'll develop some sort of eating disorder, please don't lose more weight, you seriously don't have to" t. relatives

Still 20-30lbs to go.

Show them a BMI chart and explain to them that you are within the healthy range and that they are probably not.

>finish cut
>start working for mutant mode
>family prepares intervention

Protip

they secretly dont want you to make it because it makes them realize how lazy, pathetic, and normal their lives are.

My girlfriend motivated me to lose weight until she realized i was getting attention from other bitches. Instead of working out and bettering herself, she became an insecure shithead. keep going man. were all gonna make it.

heh, i dealt with this for some time. I still have about 10 pounds to go

my dad even pulled me aside and asked if i'm on drugs

>your arms are getting too big user maybe you should stop going to the gym

mfw only 18 inch arms

>Be me
>Is fat
>''user you need to lose weight, you're too fat''
>Ok
>Lost weight, is now skinny and hot
>''user you need to gain weight, you're too skinny''

What did they mean by this?

>my dad even pulled me aside and asked if i'm on drugs

little does he know

>tfw steady regimen of DNP, EC, bullshark semen, YHCL

This a million times

>mom finds the creatine needles

>Not snorting his creatine
not gonna make it

>user you shouldn't be trying to gain weight
>user doing your "bulk/cut" is going to be bad for your liver it will get fatty
>you don't need that much protein
>stop eating so much fat it will make you fat
>you only look better than X because you have better genetics than they do

BMI is shit. I'm 5'9"/ 176 lbs with almost a 4pack and BMI says I'm overweight.

you have no muscle

BMI isn't accurate if you have lots of muscle tissue

This

>5'7" manlet of peace
>195lbs with a six pack
>BMI lists me as obese

Hahahaha based relatives
>Muh genetics

A good tip is to just not talk about it anymore and just do your thing. Based on your post I think you often talk about your gym and dieting habits. I learned to never tall about it and even dismiss conversations when they start to ask questions or critique you. People will respect you more and wont think of you as a meathead.
Talking about it will make people conscious about their flaws and shit habits and will make them uncomfortable.

Yes but it works the other way. Americans think that if you weigh less than 200 lbs you're "anorexic".

Using the chart, OP can clearly demonstrate that he's within the healthy weight range.

The one with the fatty liver comment is 5'0" and she has to be 225.

Her cunt of a son is some wannabe cop as fat as she is who does nothing but drink light beer every day.

Relatives are the ultimate haters. They wonder why I never come around to the gatherings.

haha yeah like me

fuck yeah fucking juicy

I don't even talk about it unless asked. But they all want "dieting secrets" only to get angry when I tell them to fucking eat less and lift more.

Like they expect there's just some magic spell I do to drop 20lbs.

lmao

you dont tell them your "secret"?

Just come up with soemthing retarded and tell em its that.

>kg

>what is you bmi
>you bmi

I always tell people more fork putdowns and table pushaways.

I tell them something like gurgling cold water before every meal, burns 300 extra kcal as it is cold and your body has to heat it up. The gurgling activates food denaturing enzymes so you wouldnt get too fat.

Kilogram

This is genius. I'm going to come up with my own bullshit weight loss excuse. Probably involving cucumbers.

>You look cute regardless, 130 lbs is not that much for a girl that tall
>"Don't tell me what to do I do what I want I want to look pretty for myself"

>I want to be a healthy 185 pounds (6'0 tall)
>"user don't get too bulky and become a Chad I like you how you are"

How do they not realize...

Just tell them this "Haha, yeah we both know that what you're saying is bullshit. But I understand it, if I'd look like you I'd make shit up to cope too. That's how people work. If they are jealous and feel shit about themselves because they're comparing themselves with others they do mental gymnastics to stay deluded instead of facing reality. Facibg reality and having your world view questioned is one of the hardest things for a human to do. Stay fat, stay mad and keep coping. Or just love yourself and stop fucking comparing yourself with others, it'll help with your insecurites and low self-esteem issues. And who knows? You might actually face reality one day and decide to either accept you're lazy and have no self control or you might change your life ans way of thinking."
I did this a few times and I guarantee you that they first wont know what to say and then get mad and start coping. This is where you just keep repeating "Nice coping mechanics you got there, I wish I was as delusional as you.". Be sure to keep smiling, stay friendly and keep intense eye contact. No relative will ever talk shit about your diet again.

I recently got told by a relative that I was getting too buff for a girl, and that it was freaking them out. They said they don't understand how people get "obsessed with the gym" and thinks that it's a waste of time.

Why do the same people who would get offended if they were told they were getting fat think that it's okay to make negative comments about other's bodies??

B A G H D A D

hitting on you

because guys dont call them on their shit, not even in a playful way so they get to be hypocrites their whole life

>come home from first day at gym
>dad pokes bicep
>PHWOAH user YOU'RE FUCKING HUGE

My mom and sister keep telling me this. I'm 5'6", am down to 200 from 245, and I'm supposed to be between 120 and 150 according to health standards. Ever since I mentioned that 150 was my goal weight for now, they're constantly bugging me and telling me I shouldn't lose too much or I'll be "unhealthy" somehow.

>be me
>68kg
>working on that ottermode body I want
>1.82m tall
>tfw manlet why bother

>start weight loss
>lose 5 lbs over 2 weeks
>see mom and dad at family function
>OMG you've completely lost your belly, you're losing so much weight!

you probably were bloated as shit before
that bloatness (water retention) usually goes away within the first weeks of a new diet

I'm 1kg down and 2 belt sizes somehow

>Be fat forever
>10 years of utterly failed diets
>Finally lose 10lbs over the last year
>I guess its better than nothing
>Entire fucking extended family comments that I have lost weight as soon as I meet them over a couple days at xmas

Good feels, I guess. Its a pathetic amount of progress yet people can notice it.