Could lifting get me out of the friend zone?

Could lifting get me out of the friend zone?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BOx6RkCB5wN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the best way to get out of the friend zone is to stop making shitty threads on Veeky Forums

Cringe

>you'll still be beta no matter how big you are

the need to mention friend multiple time in that post is top kek. she obviously doesn't want anyone to think that's her BF

The friendzone is comfortable
I used to be a beta orbiter for a Korean girl in college
It was an easy life and I treated it like a job, I had the same daily routine

>9am
Wake up, make her a fresh sandwich with the best ingredients I could buy for her lunch (smoked salmon etc, I usually had PB&J). Deliver it to her door in a bag wrapped for her lunch with a full nutritional breakdown in a leaflet. I'd usually let myself in wiyh my spare key and leave it in her fridge then walk off as she hated seeing me before 12

>12pm
Track her down on Campus and dead on 12pm run over and try to hug her, shout something like 'CURFEW FOR YOUR BEST NON SEXUAL FRIEND IS OVER' then she would refuse, and make me carry her bags

>12pm-4pm
Follow her around, maybe go to one of my classes

>6pm
Make her dinner, or buy her food again deliver it to her so she wouldn't have cooking smell in her kitchen

>6pm-12am
Stalk her social media whilst catching up on class notes

I only stopped after she got a restraining order

No bra not being an autist will get you out of fz

Lifting won't get you out of any friend zones you are in, but it will make it less likely that you enter another friend zone in the future.

wimmin don't really forget how beta/ugly you were (or still are) before you started lifting.

no because you're lifting for girls, once you start lifting for yourself then and only then you may have a chance.

What is the matter with him???

W-what do I do to fix this?

no one reply to this

just don't be an orbiter.

Just never talk to girls and you'll never be in the friendzone

>#stillsingletho

That dudes gay

/thread

>#stillsingletho

>being friends with a female
fugging why?

If they don't know your true intentions after the first month of being acquainted with her, you failed

The mental coping here is incredible.

I doubt if given the opportunity to be her bf he would turn it down

>stillsingletho

Wow THREE mentions of the fact that this orbiter was a garbage beta floor mat in one post. That has to be a record.

>I am the one who set these boundaries to begin with

suuuuuuuure.

In all seriousness though, I hope this guy sorts his life out. I was in that same situation once with a girl and it seriously made me want to kill myself when I'd finally realized after a few months what was going on and what a fucking cuck I was. Seeing these types of images just make me really sad. If that guy ever does come to and takes the redpill, he's going to have a bad couple of weeks like I did back then.

yeah but you're clearly going to have to pull a lot more than 2.5pl8. this is daniel

instagram.com/p/BOx6RkCB5wN

Dude....just tell her.

>same me grinding
what?

Well there was the one story of the guy who got friendzoned by a whore

do what they said and if they dont feel that way then just be friends there's nothing wrong with it

>#stillsingletho

No pity at all for the faggot. She's literally rubbing it in his face and he's still that oblivious.

>female '''''friend'''''
>me having a hard time with personal issues
>"user i just wanted to say i love you and im always here for you. i really do care about you"
>t-thanks you t-to
>meanwhile she is literally dating other men

what does she mean by this? does she love me like how she loves a dog or something? should i be ashamed of myself?

She's just supportive man. Like, you know.

a human being. [spoiler]People with vaginas are human beings too user[/spoiler]

If you don't take your own life, then you could possibly, eventually be a good mentor to troubles youthes.

Post this story again. Was this the one where they started watching DVDs together and getting along and then she said no more sex because it's weird now?

Post your tits your roastie

Give Daniel two years on Veeky Forums and she'd be begging him for the dick.

All lies

create a fake girl you are interested in.

>what does she mean by this? does she love me like how she loves a dog or something?

you know how some girls have a "gay best friend"? that's what you are to her.

wrong mindset user
>you'll still be big no matter how beta you are

i laughed user

it means she cares about your well being as a person but she wouldnt have sex with you even if you were the last man on earth

I think I see your problem OP, but it isn't to do with lifting (unless you are VERY physically unattractive)

You're attracted to somebody who isn't attracted to you, that or you haven't said anything because you haven't found the perfect words and if you say something wrong they won't talk to you ever again and hate you for eternity

Just my guess anyway, I don't remember exactly what I used to think. My advice is concerning women:

I don't mean this in a way that MGTOWs or whatever other autistic shits do when they say shit like women are the devil and they will ruin your life, but you have to stop giving SO much of a shit for them that you're involuntarily put in the friend zone. You need to be focused on you, and I know that this advice is said sooo much here but you have to meditate on it.

Why is it important to focus on yourself? Think about it, meditate on that. Make time for others when you have time and decide you want to help others but put yourself first. These are the first tenets of being less of a faggot.

Godspeed.

Basically get them off the pedestal and if two people like each other let it happen organically.

Don't force it, and being swole won't do it. If it does "work" the only new thing about you is your new body, so the only attraction is one that is frivolous and without a real basis. Do you really want to be liked for nothing but your body? Because your personality won't all of a sudden become appealing when you are already friends.

put me in screen cap plz

No, you don't leave the friend zone.

The leave the entire friendship and don't talk to her again .

Stop being a fucking doormat. To and find a girl who wants to fuck you. If you can't find one you provably aren't trying hard enough, or more likely you're an emotional emasculated faggot who is inherently unlikeable. Stop being a pussy faggot, lift some weights and go fuck some girls.

Get the fuck off Veeky Forums you fucking loser. You disgust me.

Epic r e d d i t thread boys

i remember when bait used to be realistic

made my heart sink. i hope she gets trampled by a million horses

I gotta say that has to be the most beta thing I've ever seen anyone post.

>use of "Friend-date" instead of "date", even the mere confusion of them going out disgusts her enough to say this
>Giving her flowers, taking her out for dinner, golfing and horseback riding
>All his effort was just a "standard" for how her actual partners should treat her
>Amazing friend
>#stillsingletho

This right here - don't cling, don't be needy.

why the fuck would she owe him anything? This is only bad if she was leading him on

I think this is one of those super religious churches where the young single males and females go on "friendship" dates. Some develop into more and some don't it's like old fashioned courting. I was dragged into one of these in college but I liked jacking it to anime tiddies too much and stopped answering my door when the came to take me to church.

Also later that night, Chad probably gave her the dick that Daniel wishes he could.

You have to communicate your intentions right away. Women aren't mind readers, if you act like you're their friend they're going to think you're their friend. Be clear that you find them attractive, and want to date them. If they reject you outright, you won't end up in the "friend zone."

> Don't send the wrong signals then complain when a woman doesn't know you want to fuck her.

>no shoes
>belt

>tfw the friendzone guy still lifts more than me

I bet that during the date not once did the cuck try to escalate things sexually.

>#stillsingletho

What can men do against such reckless hate?

>missing opportunities handed to you to learn how to interact with grills to fap to anime instead

Not with this one - you only get one chance to make a first impression.

But maybe it will help your core masculine confidence so you can get with another in the future.

What the fuck is wrong with people. I have never been in the friend zone ever since i realised how women aint shit but bitches n hoes.

You cannot be a friend with a female, you can be acquaintances/workmates/gymbuddy etc. Not "friends", If you like a girl you show interest and if she doesn't respond same way MOVE THE FUCK ON and learn you need to improve yourself in order for certain women to like you.

Fucking idiots.

do you have her number, user?

Is this the birth of an epic new meme?

>being friends with females

unless you're childhood friends or something like that, just fucking no

He's a closeted gay Christian. For some reason dudes that really don't want to be gay turn to Jesus but it still comes out in how they walk and talk. Really makes me believe there's a gay gene. n-no homo.

This must be bait, no one is that autistic
Bait or not, this needs a screencap

Can someone post more friendzone cringe?

I get some sick enjoyment out of this shit

Fine ill just start doing it myself

I want to kill myself after seeing this

The friend zone doesnt exist. It's just something beta fags make up to not see themselves as beta fags

You put yourself in the friend zone faggot. Grow up and move on with life.

oh so he's just a cuck then. and i'm not saying that in the /pol/ sense at all.
>i'm the one who came up with the hashtag as a joke
he literally gets enjoyment from making a painstaking effort for a woman as she actively flirts with everyone else

Mouthbreathers will never make it

How did ur relationship with the girl play out

3/10 made me reply
here's a (you)

> friendzone

>gag

>Women aren't mind readers

If I'm talking to you out of my own incentive, I want to fuck you. You know this, stop pretending.