What the fuck does gymcel mean...

What the fuck does gymcel mean ? i browsed some threads on lookism and everyone there hates guys who lift and call us gymcels.
>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=What the fuck does gymcel mean ?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

While I know the definition of these words, I fucking hate them. It's the type of vernacular a teen would use.

Incel = Involuntarily celibate

Gymcel = gym goer who also happens to be an "incel"

There are people from every demographic that are "involuntarily celibates".

Gymcel is just one part of that demographic.

lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=What the fuck does gymcel mean ?

was he a gymcel ?

>i browsed some threads on lookism
Why? Lookism is r9k on fucking steroids

what do you mean ?

From what I can tell, Lookism has lost touch with reality.

they seem pretty legit to me. Pure harsh truth

Well, then you are lost!

kek sure

pls explain.

Please elaborate what you think is the >pure harsh truth

genetics>everything
i see guys here who think muscles>face

Basically someone who lifts for 75% of getting girls, yet can't get gains, and still buys into the "spiritual" garbage to think that he'll still get girls along with it.

In what aspect are genetics > everything? In terms of getting laid?

yeah i lift for 5 years and didnt get any pussy because of my face and autism .FUCK Everything

why obsess over something that you can't change?
It's not good for your mentality and it's not a good way to achieve your goal (assuming that it's to get laid). It seems to me that their mindset is that it is better to wallow in mediocrity if you cannot be a natural 10/10 than it is to struggle against what limitations you have and perhaps overcome them or perhaps not. That's not how I would like to live my life friendo.

>genetics>everything

so then what? you go on a website to cry about it with other losers

cope

post body bro

>so then what? you go on a website to cry about it with other losers

if they truly believed the stuff they spout in their circlejerks, they would all commit suicide; the fact that they haven't is proof that they're deluding themselves

their little support group is basically a big excuse they use to keep from even trying, and their constant shitposting on Veeky Forums is just an attempt to drag more people into their poisonous worldview

they're like the fatties who say "oh why bother, i have an underactive thyroid, time for biscuits and telly"

kek

If having other priorities than sex means cope, it doesn't matter anyway. Coping mechanism is good for your mental health, pure obsession is not.

Mew says genetics aren't everything.

so you actually agree with them/don't have a counter-argument?
lookism 1 x 0 gymcels

Yeah if I just stop eating biscuits my bone structrue will change and ill have a god tier face and huge frame
oh wait you cant change your bone structure once it's finished growing

copecels BTFO

I mean you can wallow in your misery if you want to. You've got a choice.

missing the point

nice gif
yeah I agree that genetics decide almost your entire life.

guess what? crying won't change mine or your shit genetics
>waaah, I wan't born a 10/10 with trust fund money, how will I ever live like these other 7 billion people?

>wallowing in misery
YOU are missing the point
their self-awareness and no-bullshit approach makes you uncomfortable. reading the harsh truths you've known all along but refused to accept makes you uncomfortable
you prefer to hold tight to some romantic notion of positivity before everything instead of facing the abyss
genetics > everything
stop coping

>stop coping
and then what? you see where it brings them

it's okay dude, you can cry on a image board about your shit genetics all you want. You can even worship good looking people and shit on other people to feel better about yourself dude. If that's the way you want to live then that's fine dude, to each their own.

I'll be here climbing mountains, riding bikes, lifting, playing vidya and fucking girls instead.

Have a good one bro.

>coping with climbceling, bikeceling, rotting on video games and "sex" with sub9 non prime females who you probably have to jump through hoops to get with
lmao yeah you have a good one too buddy boyo

nigger what is your point
we all know that lifting wont magically give us a 10/10 face. we all know that it wont magically cure our autism or make a 10/10 gf appear either.

but so what? it still makes us stronger and gives us a nice body. which is all we ever signed up for. and due to the increased confidence and more attractive body, it will make achieving those other things - curing the autism and getting a gf - slightly easier.

that's all there is to it.