He follows a routine

>he follows a routine

>he likes to "keep his body guessing"

>he actually works out instead of being chad, eating pizza, and banging stacys

Kek. This stupidity. Its not any muscle confusion bull shit. Its about going in there and working the muscle you feel like worming the most. Which in turn leads to an even better workout. But whatever keep following that routine designed to keep you in your current shitty body.

>he thinks doing whatever the fuck is better than actual structure

>not going in the gym and absolutely fucking shit up like an ape
>he needs structure instead of pure primal instinct
never gonna make it

>being so fucking retarded that he has to follow a plan force fed to him

Sorry, you didnt make it. Read

>he lifts weights at all when steroids + cardio are proven to give you a better body with better health markers than lifting + cardio

Thats the thing though. If I want to do cardio I do it. I am fundamentally against steroids until I hit my natural limit. Which I feel like I am pretty close desu

Idk I eat pizza when I want and fuck bitches all the time. So I guess I am a chad after all. Wouldnt be able to do this if I was a routine cuck though

> routines are for cucks. That's why I decide what body part I'm gonna train at random!
> I've almost hit a 1pl8 bench!

How does a routine make you any stronger? Pathetic stupid routine cuck. Sorry most of you just lie about your stats anyways

>he doesn't do one set on all machines

whatever you need to tell yourself to feel better about your shit lifts, buddy

I may be a routine cuck, but I'll be in the corner OHP'ing your deadlift ;)

i used to do this. made zero gains in 3 years.

i just did chest and lats, theyre big cause i was doing 5 sets of 10 but i could barely bench 2pl8

>lying on an african cave painting forum

Then you must not have put in the work. 99% of people you see who look good dont follow routines

>doesnt deny that he can't bench more than 1 pl8
Lmao threads over lads

Routines are like the most important part of building a solid habitual foundation to your lifting.

>Kek. This stupidity. Its not any muscle confusion bull shit. Its about going in there and working the muscle you feel like worming the most. Which in turn leads to an even better workout. But whatever keep following that routine designed to keep you in your current shitty body.
>>he follows a routine

>going to a gym instead of pushing/pulling heavy things on the street

>he doesn't understand that human behavior is almost entirely habit based and ignores it while trying to make changes in his life

FUCK!

I BETTER STOP DOING ROUTINES THEN!

I can bench more than 1 plate

How do you figure??