Long hair

Is it acceptable for Veeky Forums males to go for the rugged, long haired look?

I like the idea of having long hair, but I see several major points against it:

It's not professional in the workplace
It looks girly
It's a bitch to take care of
It's a marginalizing look

What says Veeky Forums?

i love when my boyfriend pulls my hair when we fuck

No it is not acceptable. Whenever I see Men wearing a haircut besides the buzz and the hitler youth I immediately go over the Men and scream at them like a rottweiler that their haircut does not fit my politicized fashion. This asserts my position as the Alpha.

i like my long hair. you should give it a try. worst case scenario you cut it

>It's not professional in the workplace
2017 and still this shit
So a man who's balding, with glasses and a shitty beard is ok at work but a man with long hair NOPE.

>rugged, long haired look
Pic unrelated?

yeah i like my long hair too. it does get in the way when i work on my cars though.

Currently growing it long. It's finally long enough for a short ponytail.

Looks kinda shitty loose, though. Getting a hair cut in a couple of weeks.

only that sucks is it takes a long time to grow out, and also, you can't really do anything else with it.

w/ short hair you can basically have a new style every few months.

if you wanna grow your hair, just do it
don't seek validation from an image board

I think it looks better than short hair as long as you have enough of a masculine face/beard to not look feminine. It's a bitch to maintain though, you will probably have to blow it dry every morning to keep it under control.

You answered you're own question OP.

Anything other than High and Tight and Hank Hill type hair cuts is for gay bois.

Long hair looks immature, unprofessional, dirty, unkempt, girly, gay and silly unless you are 10/10 face and body mode. Not even joking. If don't you look like Conan the Barbarian than just fuck off.

>you're own

Chad doesn't care about what's acceptable you fucking pussy

It depends where you work user. If you're in a client facing role you may be asked to cut your hair or shave your beard.

Except if you're good looking

I like having long hair and a beard makes me feel confident and natty.

t. Sikh

It's not about being good looking it's just that some places have strict dress codes and grooming manuals.

When was the last time you was an investment banker with a beard or long hair? It just doesn't happen.

Read the UBS employee manual and you'll see that long hair and beards are not allowed (amongst other things).

Long hair is only acceptable if you're ripped. Otherwise you look like a fag.

The heat from a blow dryer damages your hair though, you shouldn't do it as often as every morning

I look too much like DFW when I have long hair.

>hitler youth
this haircut always loks gay in the literal sense to me

those dress codes don't apply if you are handsome though there is ZERO chance that managers will say anything to long-hair Chad mode

would be shit for business anyway

>It looks girly
Only a problem if you're a feminine looking fag who needs short hair or a beard so that people know his gender.

>Implying that's a bad thing

I had long hair once. I held on to it for a while, I never went back after cutting it.
Running your towel through your hair for 5-10 seconds after a shower to get sufficiently dry is SO GOOD. Not to mention my hair got greasier quicker when it was long, so I had to shampoo it more often as well, which again made it greasier, and it's just a vicious circle.

Are you retarded?

A dress code applies to all employees. Chad would never get a get at a bank with long hair just like he wouldn't if he had tattoos on his neck and hands.

no it doesn't it does NOT apply to someone that is handsome. At the EXTREME most he would have to put the hair in a bun, but a true 10/10 would not have to

he will score more deals at any bank in his natural handsome hair anyway

any boss who doesnt realize this will not be working at any high tier bank

I think long hair is mostly accepted in the work place nowadays, even beards if you take care of them everyday

Dude, I am a strong advocate of looks theory but you are going full retard.

A dress code is a dress code. You're basically saying that if Chad joined the army they wouldn't force him to buzz his hair and wear a uniform because he's so handsome.

If the boss let's Chad sport a manbun the other employees will complain about discrimination.

Mostly it is, but some places like banks do not permit it.

LOL LONG HAIR IS GAY AF GET A REAL HAIRCUT FAGS

In all seriousness you need a great face to make it work

Long hair only looks good on masculine men or twinks. If you're some greasy neckbeard you will look like shit.

t. long hair fag

this one look fucking gay

u wot?

big boss looks great

Big "Medic"

The correct name is "Massive Medic".

If you have a beard, yes

Only if you go for the Patriarche style

you need either an extremely handsome or masculine face - both is preferred. Beard helps. Otherwise you look terrible and the hair feminizes your already soft face

I'm a girl, guy at gym has hair that's long in the front, buzzed in the back it's jet black with grey streaks. I'm in love, but he's also 6'4 and can lift some major weights.

I'm growing my hair out at the moment.

I have tried before, but have quit out of rage when wind is whipping wet hair in my face.

I'd like to believe I have a masculine face and I could pull it off. Also hoping it will get manlier when I lose some more fat, around 19% at the moment.

>tfw trying to grow hair long and manly but it's so curly that it just grows up and outwards

what can i do brahs?