Just don't eat much and exercise at least 3 times a week

>just don't eat much and exercise at least 3 times a week
why is it so hard to do that?

it's not hard.
people are just weak

is that a chick ?

also are thermogenics a meme?

That guy is just an exhibitionist using fat pride as an excuse to expose himself for sexual excitement.

ex morbidly obese faggot here, it basically comes down to laziness and procrastination, and usually bad upbringing by a single mother (boogie).

How is it hard to take 1-2 hours a day three times a week to go to the gym? Instead of watching an episode or two on Netflix go move. You'll feel much better mentally and going to the gym 3 times a week will already make a difference.
Once I got over gym intimidation I feel like going all the time now, at any time of the day.
A tip to help yourself stay dedicated to the gym is to plan around work/school and mark the days where you will go to the gym. When you're ready for it and put it in your schedule it's easy to go

how morbidly?

Where's his dick?

i don't have a problem with the gym part, my main issue is the eating less part

my highest recorded weight was 313 at 5'7", though I was probably even higher at some point since I never weighed myself.

I'm skinny and exercising is hard because I rather browse 4chin

No one really loves their fat body, right? It's just a lie they tell themselves, right? I look at her fat fucking face and her double fucking chin and there is no way she looks in the mirror and thinks "My body is great!".

well, yeah
if they're doing to raise their self esteem in a way that makes them wanna improve themselves, sure
she obviously knows her body is not attractive once she leaves the house and everybody looks at her in disgust, make fun when she's having lunch or when she goes shopping

>*goodbye horses plays in the background*

Thats is not the posture of a proud man

It does fascinate me, people would rather change biologically hard coded opinions on sexual attractiveness than eat less and start lifting.
I do actually blame this society we've created in which all must be accepted despite their personal failings, lazy, stupid or unfit, everyone is equal
I blame the communists

Patrish

jesus, its like a flesh fanny-pack

is..is he excited?

Maybe, but it's like 3 blocks off Castro. Naked middle-age fat-dudes doesn't mean the same thing as elsewhere.

Id say eating less isn't the issue, but that what you are eating is.

Ever try eating 600 cals of veggies or meat that hasn't been drowned in fat/sugar/breading? Etc.

Once the addiction to shitty foods is kicked the calories are a lot harder to overeat.

I thought he was wearing brown briefs in the thumbnail

some people don't give a fuck about what they look like though.

I watch netflix at my home gym while working out though.