Is this gyno or just fat?

Is this gyno or just fat?
If I lose weight will it go away? Will my nipples come down to a normal size or stay the same?

Only one way to find out.

Gyno or not you will probably end up with loose skin around your nipples anyway

Do you guys think this bit of chest flab will disappear if I drop more bodyfat. I'm already 160 at 6'0 ft tall. I'm afraid it will still be there if I get leaner. Literally the only fat left is my belly and chest.

it's gyno, but you will still look 200% better if you drop fat and gain muscles.

If I had tits like these I'd stay at home and jack off while fondling them all day.

It's severe gyno bro. Lose some weight, lift some weight, and wait.

I already lost 45lbs since pic related
still have major man tits

progress pic? perhaps you dont notice a difference that we shall

Drop 100 pounds, become a trap

Do yourself a favor and lose weight and take testosterone boosting supplements.

if you have actual gyno, losing weight doesn't get rid of it much. because its actual breast tissue. hence the word gyno.....

sculpting your body definitely makes a big difference in how you feel, though, i can tell.

>Literally the only fat left is my belly and chest.

Duuuuuuuude. Yohimbine, nucka.

Helps you get rid of fat in those areas easier because your body naturally holds on to it more in the torso.

Godspeed, user.

>progress pic?
in the OP pic I was weighing around 200lbs, now I'm down to 160lbs

Bro those nips are huge wtf

This is pretty good advice, user.
Stop eating, stop getting hair cuts and embrace it. Trans is super hawt right now.

PERTH
E
R
T
H

lemme clap dem cheeks pls

push tits together and post pic it's the only way we will know for sure.

this is a blue board you whore

is that picture of you at 160? because you look fat as shit still.

stop

yeah, I still look like shit

i can't figure out why you still look so fat at 160. are you like 5 feet tall or some shit?

5'7"
my bodyfat dropped from 34% to 21%

you just must have trash genetics then. sorry bruh.

manlet and doesn't lift, simple. Theres fuck tonnes of these retards on Veeky Forums that think lifting while losing weight is a waste of time and end up looking like that.

Looks good OP keep it up. I dont think you have a gyno problem. mostly just fat tissue

Well yeah, you were like 100 lbs overweight. Of course you still have mantits. Keep going breh.

Don't be afraid to lift, bro. The extra muscle will help fat loss too. If you can't lose any more, cut harder.

We're all gonna make it

He has basically NO muscle mass. He's gonna have to be like 120 lbs to be lean.

Are you lifting weights OP?

Lose a fuck ton of weight and your nipples will appear smaller, they're just being stretched by your boy tits

Don't expect to look normal though, you'll always have relatively large nips for being a fat fuck once in your life

Dw breh I believe in you

reee

i hope you're right

I've been dieting since august and lifting since january
I didn't think lifting would have any effect since I was running a 1000kcal/day deficit

>I believe in you
thanks senpai

Then keep it up. You're not going to look great for a while, especially with the body fat. That's pretty much the only reason people suggest to go thin first, so you can better gauge the muscle progression. Reevaluate your tdee after awhile too.

Don't think of it as dieting but improving your lifestyle, this is a change for the rest of your life not a short term thing so treat it as such. Do cardio and resistance training, you will be burning fat and getting muscle at the same time you will not see results for a while but take measurements of your current self now and in a months time measure again, get a tape measure and do this monthly.

The best way to measure is to get someone else to measure you since there are certain stances you need to do to get an accurate reading but this is the best way to keep track of progress.

Are you 5'3? I don't understand how you can be so fat at 160 even if you have almost no muscle...

what I fear is getting to a really low bf% and still have the same mantits
that would crush me desu

I'm 5'7. I really don't know

That isn't the problem right now, tackle your mantits problem IF there is one when you get there but right now you are not there, get there then think about it, take that small steps first.

>I didn't think lifting would have any effect since I was running a 1000kcal/day deficit
noob gains m8

both

This might be the most inspiring post on this entire website.

It will be evened out by your muscles if ur bf is low enough, also fix ur posture asap

Shit tits OP.

Why do you even care you are so fucking disgusting at this point and it will take many fucking years before you are good enough looking to even worry about.

Just cut and train you fucking nigger and see how it looks in 2022.

>fix ur posture asap

>what I fear is getting to a really low bf% and still have the same mantits

Check for magic pill