The easiest 3x-5x you will get these days

you fucks are literally braindead if you arent accumulating AST right now

> working product with release this quarter (blog.airswap.io/airswap-release-roadmap-6bc4d33f84cd)

> connection to wallstreet. once the rich bankers decide to go in they will prefer OTC trades backed by trusted people. AirSwap is literally made for this.

> only 34m cap. kyber is at 150m, 0x is at 100m. if you think ast is fairly valued compared to those you dont deserve to make money anyway.

> the only reason AST didnt explode yet is because of the whole fucking BTC fiesta. while ICOs like ZRX or KNC were born in a bullmarket, AST was born while everything was exploding around it. now that the dust settles all the smart money will look for opportunities. people will do their research, free money wont be as easy anymore.

DISCLAIMER: i hold AST, and i am still accumulating. And i wont stop accumulating until this is fairly valued compared to its competetors.

S H I T
C
O
I
N

Read about this shit and had a few of my cryptofriends recommend it on tg yesterday. Should I go balls deep in this?

as long as "balls deep" doesnt mean "all in", then yes, do it!

make sure to be smart about it though, this isnt a long term hold. just hold until the valuation starts to get near what it should be. there will be better opportunities once that happened.

I am going to buy 100k in when it reaches $.01

this, maybe. i've heard their tech is trash, but based on their advisors, bill tai and mike novogratz, i figured i would be ok. their beta launches in two ish weeks. robots on liquid and binance are obviously driving the price into the ground. it doesn't seem like pre sale buyers are dumping because there's barely any volume so i figure it's liquid buy/selling to itself. they released before the fork and on easily manipulated exchanges so they must want the price is tank because....? i'm not hip to all the jew tricks. i was optimistic about this project but there's so much i don't understand about how price is manipulated. usually i speculate based on ico price but it seems like ico price is meaningless for a lot of tokens. it's no basis for anything. pre sale kikes get a price different price from pre pre sale kikes and ico buyers get free steak knives with their rape. my poor asshole. two weeks.

>buy my bags tyvm

you should ask yourself why the price is manipulated. so whales can accumulate for cheap until people realize how undervalued it really is. then whales will let go and price starts to rocket. it will be overvalued and correct itself after, but at that point you shouldve already exited again

This. It's so obvious. If you aren't accumulating airswap at these prices with Novogratz, Lubin and this semen demon on the team then you don't deserve a lambo.

How long til it could 2x? I need to make fast profit

Beta will be released within a month. If it gets added to another exchange as well this thing is mooning.

Why exactly did AST shit the bed ~18 hours ago at precisely the moment all the other alts were mooning?

fair enough. could you explain what really drives the price of this token? i understand why their platform has value and what it offers, but i'm not sure about the token. you need the token to trade and ???

that was the same time ETH went up like $30 and the jewbots had to compensate for the price difference by lowering the price of AST.

REQ > AST

People dropped a mediumish term investment for short term gains.

The token reserves a place for you to trade on the p2p index. It's completely redeemable too.

Hmm, might pick up a few thousand AST later tonight. Seems pretty solid so far.

I don't know about long term, but as a holder of REQ i can say that right now I wish I had money on AST instead.

right, so it's meant to be exclusive then? they want it to be expensive to reserve a trading slot? i don't understand what drives the price of this token.

>People dropped a mediumish term investment for short term gains.
I'm still having trouble getting my head around that. It was literally a mirror image of what was happening at that moment (right after BCG fork block) with most other alts. >LINK,ARK,etc.=steep green candle
>AST=steep red candle
Why would it be the inverse at that moment? BTC funds flowing out all at once I understand, but if people wanted to go from a "mediumish" to "short term" trade, that could have been done at any time beforehand.

I guess it could have been trading bots picking up on the other coins going up, and selling to herd after?

But that still doesn't explain why AST was the bitch in this equation. Is it really a longer term hold than LINK, for instance?

why did you ignore my response? the eth trading pair is the market maker. the price of eth increased, which increased the value of ast. they didn't want ast to increase in eth so they sold it to compensate for eth's rise.

Fairly low supply and eventually a high demand. Everyone is afraid of exchanges. With big money behind it their decentralized trading platform could really, really catch on.

I'd argue that with segwit around the corner a lot of folks didn't anticipate alts mooning as hard as they did yesterday. If anything it shook out the last of the weak hands. I call it a medium term investment because they'll have a working exchange out of beta in Q1 of 2018. I can only hope they market and develop better than Storj did.

Why wasn't the same thing true for LINK, then?

Plus if I recall correctly, the price of ETH had barely moved at the time when this rapid price action was going down in certain alts.

so it'll basically be an expensive membership fee.
different bots trade according to different strategies.

Sorta, but a fee implies that you're losing money. You keep the AST.

and i'm only talking about bots on liqui. the same thing happened at the same time to kyber.