Who do you lift for? Hard mode: not including yourself

Who do you lift for? Hard mode: not including yourself

> I do it for her

Other urls found in this thread:

whatanime.ga/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't, I just read about it on Veeky Forums

If not myself, id have to say my family and my puppers.

Never for women. I dont understand the desperat chasing of pussy.

2d pussy is acceptable

I don't really like the way I look yet
also want to get a tattoo some day and I want to have a good canvas feel me.
Also always sorta been a dream to look like Kenshiro

him. he loves my ripped body worships me every day

Bat is still superior.

To raise my chances to get a better job.
Just like the food, the consumer eat with the eyes first.

So people are afraid of arguing wtih me

I do it for him

disgusting. kill yourself, degenerate.

whats with these stupid threads? do you actually focus on improving your health and strength for an anime character? is watching said anime more enjoyable if you are fit? do you pretend to talk to her?

I lift so that the next time some one tries to murder me I don't have to be saved by dumb luck and some redneck hick from southern ohio.

I'm lifting so I can make that bitch jealous and when she wants me back I'm gonna laugh in her face

I lift for the guys I work with. If I can't pull them out of a firefight or a burning car because I'm too weak, I've failed them.

nah man, what it does if give a person a focus for their efforts. Lifting for 2d waifus simply means that a person is lifting and improving themselves for an abstraction of a human that embodies things that that person likes. So lifting for waifus isn't so bad, let them have their fun.

HAHA FUGGIN HOMO :DDDDD

> I dont understand the desperat chasing of pussy.

You must have low testosterone (i.e. low sex drive).

Her
And so I can mire my own arms

I do it for her

You guys can't even be bothered to get decent pics of your waifus? Never gonna make it.

>lifting for traps

Get your memecat out of here

I do it for her

I take that as a serious insult.

this is now a push up thread. Last two post numbers = your push up count

show any good?

it's strange but it looks pretty. give it like 2 eps and see if you like it
as for the thread, i lift for gif related

It's fucking great. I expected a 2edgy4u Strike Witches, but it's actually pretty funny.

thanks /a/

I don't really have a waifu... But if I had to choose

Anytime buddy

For Salem.

Stop watching bad shows

Stop telling people to stop watching bad shows that they enjoy.

Stop telling me to tell people to stop watching shows that I don't enjoy

It's time to stop posting.

No you

but she´s a lesbian

Japanese cartoon name?

whatanime.ga/

boku no reverse image search.

>tfw you only have your wife to lift for..

What's even the point of continuing?

BRRRRRRAAAAAPPPP

What are you unhappy with your marriage?

Uncle zi yu, he's my role model
>brother goes on adventure to slay gods using his divine armor
>he joins him using only his sword skills and a shitty ass magical power he mastered on his own
>gods destroy his power
>he rebuilds it from scratch

I wake up everyday and drink two glasses of milk to honour him, even though he's not real he impacted my life in such a way that l can simply never forget about him

Not at all but she can only mire for so long.

no problem

I do it for future hubby. I want to be in good shape for the person i love, because i think in a proper marriage, both partners should take care of their bodies so they stay attractive for each other. I also want to be in good shape for my family/friends and future children so i can be around as long as possible.

DELET THIS IMMEDIATELY

>dies

best girl

Health, longevity and performance.

For the "me" of the future.

I do it for fun. My sex drive is low as fuck, I don't have any ourdoorsy goals or hobbies, I don't have any friends or acquaintances or a job where I interact with people in person, I just like picking up bigger and bigger things each week.

I don't have a waifu, but if I did it would be someone like this cutie.

I've been lifting on and off for five years, and I've been trying to figure this out over this time. Right now, I'm on my longest streak of continuous lifting where I've been lifting three times a week consistently for about nine months now.

Last Monday, I was going into my lifts thinking, "What is the point?" after doing terrible on the prior Friday. Then I deadlifted more than I have ever done and I felt it.

I'm a manlet. Lifting is only going to make me more unattractive towards women. I'm gonna fail hard mode as yeah, I guess I do lift for myself. A couple years back, I made up the arbitrary goal of 1,000 lbs. combined. But whenever I failed, I would think, "What's the point, I don't want to lift heavy." I was lying to myself. I want to lift heavier and heavier -- I do. I want to be goddamn sweating. I want to order a meal 2x the size of a normal meal after lifting and scarf it down.

I lift because it feels damn good to lift. I'm still weak as fuck, and if I had been lifting consistently since 2012, I wouldn't be. I can't stop now. I need to keep lifting, keep lifting heavier. Maybe when (not if) I get to 1k combined, I can stop. Still a long ways away.

Shut up!

Currently pretty fat but I've always wanted to look like her

what show is this?

Youjo Senki
Only 6 ep is out, its pretty good
I would say give it two ep before you decide to drop it

thanks Veeky Forumsbro. Two things I love: lifting and anime. You're the best.

If you did, and if I ever say you, I'd totally fuck you.
>pls don't be a man ohgod you're probably a man no homo

To be completely honest
>Bitterness
>Low self esteem
>To ward off depression
>Trick others into thinking I'm normal/worthy/etc.
>So I don't look like a loser at the range
>So that I don't die of a meme disease and live long enough to overcome my shortcomings and demons

I want to have no reason to say I wouldn't even fuck myself.

Pretty much the same on all counts fellow low self esteem user. Even if I'm in a rut believing no one will ever love me, at least I can look good enough to be desirable. The gains have been pretty fulfilling so far.

> to look normal
Fucking this

> tfw neck beard in the body of a chad

I lift for the squad
>pic related its the squad

Don't worry I'm a femanon

I lift so that I dont ever have to watch my dog or anyone else endure pain because of my own weakness ever again

Well. Then yes. I would totally try to fuck you.

anzu

can i watch?

s-sure?
>no homo?

Keep fighting the good fight, you'll get there. You could even try out some cosplay once you get your body to that point, if that sounds like decent motivation. Don't just look like Asuka, be better than her!

Won't I have weird loose skin though?

how much of a whale are you?

Can you elaborate?

only thing wrong with lifting for a waifu is admitting it out loud

300lbs. Yeah it's fucking awful.

well, shit, you've got some work to do.
but if you keep at it, you can make it

It depends on how much weight you're trying to drop. Some of the looseness can be dealt with by building muscle to replace the fat, but after a certain point, you'll need cosmetic surgery if you want it gone.

If that's not really an option, you could always wear a corset after you took the weight off. That's a nice low tech solution for covering leftover skin when wearing tight clothing.

I'm shooting for 2 years before my daily routine is maintenance

Not a bad plan. See you on the other side.

Not even sure what you mean

it means good luck!

But that's my wife you posted.

>he doesn't know

Sorry, wasn't sure what you meant by "the other side"

i do it for zyzz

For her smile

>lifting for loli hitler
It's 2 for the price of 1! Good choice.

I started a workout routine for her, and it's been going well for a month now.

I lift until I get a qt girlfriend with short hair

>I lift until I get a qt girlfriend with short hair

MY MAN, same here

i do it so my family doesnt have to be ashamed of my existence and also a random cutie in the ward. i just want to be loved

Kek

For them.

God-emperor Trump.

I just try to make it all not hurt until I can crawl into bed and dream of her.