Why are major alphas sometimes really fat? What do they know that we don't?

Why are major alphas sometimes really fat? What do they know that we don't?

Trump isn't alpha if that's what you're implying

brain dead

its to hold all the extra testosterone
found the salty lib

Trump is 70,

because they are old.

>holds the highest/most powerful position in human history
>not alpha

He spent all his time focusing on gaining money and power, and now he spends all his time building a legacy. To spend any amount of time or energy towards his body would be a waste to him

>trump
>not alpha
low test Im with her cuck detected

> billionaire mogul
> lives in a fucking tower named after him in the heart of NYC
> spends his life fucking super models
> becomes the most powerful politician on the planet

Sort yourself out.

>but muh 3 plate squat!

Oh, he is alpha, but his followers aren't.
You have to be cuck supreme with extra queso to think that myopic, narcissistic sociopath is going to be good for anyone.

>acts like a 7th grade bully
>gets triggered by any random tweet
>has tiny """""hands"""""
yeah what a real alpha

And yet nobody respects him, he's an international laughing stock, and will likely be an ineffective lame duck.
Also if we're going with "President = automatic alpha" then regarding the OP, Trump is the first fat president we've had in over a hundred years

if pic related are trump supporters, what's the equivalent for the democrats?

Carl the Cuck

You wanna know how I know you have a shitty mindset? You're focused on the physical. Real winners don't hate this hard. And you're still on the tiny hands thing? Get real, dude.

>acts like a 7th grade bully
Shows how frail your mindset is.

Underrated and true

All it took was a little partisan labels and an army of cucks chronically lacking common decency and respect for humanity to elect the most unprecedentedly presidential president to preside

Sure he's not Hillary but goddamn he's not venerable like John Kaisch or even the zodiac killer that ran on the R ticket

Whine somewhere else.
Thanks!

>all these poorfags thinking that being rich makes you an alpha
No, you're autistic and poor. If you were rich, you'd be autistic and rich, not an alpha. You'd get girls because of your money, but simply getting girls doesn't make you an alpha.

>"you're focused on the physical"
>one out of his three points is physical
Not samefag btw

Found the Bern Victim. You lost, get over it

most of his follower are autistic weeb neckbeards virgins who shitpost and bitch about how they'll never have a gf and blame others for their misfortunes.
Trump is just your typical rich elite who managed to troll everyone. Hell I'm convinced hes not very literate as well he signed shit and has no clue what he does, makes me wish we had Bush II again. His staff look smarter than him and are clearly taking advantage of it, well some of them.

Because being alpha is about focusing on your skills and goals and achieving them without distraction. Trump doesn't exercise because it wouldn't help him achieve his goals (power+money+legacy) and he spends literally every waking moment working toward his goals. If you've read any of his books, but especially The Art of the Deal, you'd see this.
If you devote yourself with completely focus to a worthwhile goal and achieve it, people will respect you and envy you and covet your position. That's what being alpha is all about.
Lower tier alphas have lower tier goals and require less focus to achieve them, and as such may appear to be more "well rounded", but guys like Trump have a singular focus that makes them special people.

Holy shit that projection. Seek help

jokes on you already am:^)
I dont go blaming others for my actions, its easier to do so and thats not being an adult, friend nor bitch about how no gf. I'm a pretty happy guy right now

never seen so many triggered coalberners in one thread

>You're focused on the physical.

On Fiorina: 'Look at that face. Would anyone vote for that?'

"We're all a little chubby but Rosie's just worse than most of us. But it's not the chubbiness - Rosie is a very unattractive person, both inside and out."

On Rand Paul: "I never attacked him on his look, and believe me, there's plenty of subject matter right there."

>Real winners don't hate this hard.
I guess Trump is not a winner. Who knew?

Was this political cartoon supposed to be an insult? Many men would take this as a compliment.

libs arent men though

Trump was fit when he was younger

they're just stupid

>why are men in their sixties and seventies not as healthy as younger men
gee, I dunno

and your God Emperor is an incompetent, retarded con man. Get over it

so incompetent he beat your candidate handily :)

>

did you forget your candidate won the popular vote?

Wassup shareblue/CTR/Crew shills!!!

8 years cucks

8 years

>did you forget your candidate won the popular vote?
yea in the nonflyover states you hicks are from.

This. Being a follower, while not necessarily bad (especially if you are following to learn and have a clear plan to be a leader yourself later on,) makes you a Beta. Being Beta isn't bad, but don't delude yourself by thinking that sucking orange man's dick will make you alpha

That look on the Japanese PM's face at the end lol. He does not want to be there at all.