I went from 126 > 170 via powerlifting meme...

I went from 126 > 170 via powerlifting meme. I don't regret it; I'm skrong now cause of it but I'm ready to make the transition to aesthetics. What mode should I go for and also when will it be acceptable to juice?

>19 y/o
>5'6"
>170 lbs
>~20% BF

dont juice. juicing is for weak minded beta males

Bro you need to cut. Like now.

Thanks for the input you fucking moron. I know I need to cut. What kind of body should I go for with my short, kinda broad frame? What kind of splits should I do in order to achieve said mode? These are the kind of things that need to be answered, not your autism. Get the fuck off my board.

Kek an angry manlet.

Totes need to cut, brah

You should probably start cutting soon

One and the same.

I think he should cut tho

Don't cut like these faggots are telling you
You have very little muscle and will be disappointed after you cut

Keep lean bulking

I'm 5'6 160lb

Go stronkfat mode, friendo.
t. 5'7", 220 lbs, 25% bf, shoulders were about as broad as yours when i was 170-180

Don't juice, it's for turboniggers

you aren't 20%, i don't think

do a quick cut to 10-12% and then pursue whatever goal you want to

Be aware that it will take time though

Why stronkfat mode over aesthetics? Convince me desu.

What BF do I look like?

I think you should cut.

This is why you should never take advice from Veeky Forums

I know what to expect from memecentral.com but every now and again I get meaningful, productive conversations on here. I don't mind the shit posts.

Fat permabulk mode here

How much should I cut? I don't want to lose what little strength I have, I want to compete in late 2018 or early 2019
BP: 120kg
OHP: 90kg
Squat: 150kg
Deadlift: 215kg

Good to see the enthusiasm. It's hard to find people who are willing to put in the effort to build a strength base before going full 'thetics. The biggest thing to know about juicing is to wait until you've fully developed your gains prior to pinning that way you don't blow yourself out. As for a routine, that's the easy part. There are many options but a couple really stand out in terms of efficacy. Th best one from my experience is to cut.

Post stupid questions get stupid answers.

What the fuck do you mean "what mode should I go for"? Just cut down to a bf% that makes you look good, identify any areas that need work then do some lifts that hit those areas. Lats need work? Do some wide grip pull ups, do some rows. Traps need work? Do shrugs. But whatever "mode" you end up depends entirely on your genetics. Honestly, asking what mode you should go for is a retarded things to ask.

Besides, the only mode really available to you is turbo manlet. Might as well just juice yourself into an early grave and shoot for 300lbs+ of short stacked muscle.

Conventional aesthetics will only get you basic bitches, a proper man should strive for more than that. Good girls, the kind you want to marry and settle down with, don't care for looks at all, as long as you're not really ugly and/or a fatass.
Additionally, an """aesthetic""" manlet almost always ends up looking like shit.

If you just want to pump and dump bitches at the club then by all means go for aesthetics.

Those were in response to OPs attitude and shouldn't be used to define all of /fit

They were funny. Veeky Forums loves angry manlets so I knew they would get a kick out of it.