ITT pics that make you consider roids

ITT pics that make you consider roids

Damn, yeah that really makes me want to roid

He just dehydrated is all.

Do roids change your face too cause his chin looks more square.

why wouldn't they? chin is one of the things that are affected by androgens
roids even change your voice

Is this real?

quick rundown?

>insertions looked good before

>insertions fucked up after roids

Lol nope

Tren jaw fampai

Really?
Could you post a source on something like that, friend?
Roids just got alot more interesting...

bait

This fucking guy.He is as old as me yet his body is a piece of work.We even have similar insertions but he is twice as big and lean

Google "tren jaw"

Lighting and lower body fat percentage.

>That disgusting rat tail

Do you think a 25 year old should be on testosterone injections for the rest of his life?

What if his T levels were already in the high-normal range?

Shouldn't someone get his T levels measured before considering a cycle of anabolic steroids?

What about blood work? Should a guy get labs done during a cycle? What should he look for?

What about serms and other ancillaries?

You suggested someone you've never met take a "low dose cycle" that included up to half a gram of test. Is 500 mg/test a week really a "low dose"? By whose definition?

In my view, crazy to tell someone to start shooting T when he and you don't even have a baseline reading of T levels.

If some kid has high test, why shut his body's natural production down?

Someone in his 20s with good test levels should very very very carefully consider taking test. He should train his ass off, eat clean, and monitor his blood levels.

If you disagree, that's cool. But you really outta lay it all out there.

"Hey, kid, get used to needles. If you start taking test at 25, your body is going to shut down. This means you'll need to take a test injections every week for the rest of your life."

Since cyp and enthanate bloat, he's gonna shoot prop 3 times a week?

That's 150 injections a year.

I dunno...Seems crazy to rush into that and seems wrong to tell some kid who hasn't even read a book to start juicing without laying it all on the line.

ive heard that testosterone pills are similar without the bad side effects

Didn't stop him from having a wifeThis is Veeky Forums not Veeky Forums

do you think I have a fucking scientific source on everything I post about?
it's common knowledge that strong androgens literally change your face, your hands etc
there should be plenty of articles and posts on the internet about it. maybe even papers. but you can just look for some before and after pictures and see for yourself

fuuuaaaark

Is that what a 2 plate bench chest looks like

So guys as getting that ripped natty is really hard.. did any of you think of the following

>Bulk really hard until 30% bf
>Have quite good amount of muscle
>Get liposuction to remove main belly fat
>Do diet for 3-4 weeks until fairly ripped
>Eat maintenance

Wouldn't you look pretty damn good like this as a natty? Don't tell me it's too expensive, roids are expensive too. Would this work?

Is that a transformation or detransformation?

The age old question. The answer is basically yes but people disagree on why. I maintain it's because they affect bone density in addition to making your jaw and cheek muscles swell. Other people say it's all about bodyfat percentage and the illusion of changes to the actual bone structure of the face.

lipo is a thousand times more expensive then any roids out there (except HGH) you retard

Yeah not a thousand times, and when roiding you have to continuously cycle and never get off or it doesn't even make sense for casuals. Like, you can get liposuction for about 6-800€ here.

you're a fucking retard

just from this post I know you're too fucking new to lifting to even deserve a serious response

lmao some people believe this

Is that Rich Piana?

>Would this work?
No. You have a fundamental misconception of what lipo is intended to do. It's certainly not a procedure to suck gallons of bodyfat out of a 30% bf built fat body. Lipo works best when someone has five to ten lb of stubborn fat left in problem areas like lower abs that absolutely will not go away without dieting down to single digit body fat percentage. Some people, namely lazy women, attempt to misuses lipo to remove upwards of fifteen lb and these are the people who run into trouble with things like loose skin, swelling, etc.

tl;dr: Lipo is a super ineffective way of losing weight and looks extremely unnatural if misused.

Also, a "good amount of muscle" for a natty is still nothing compared to a fraud. The difference is night and day.

He's on gear in both pics, the second is just on a cut with some gel and eyeliner.

source?

>2017
>not rocking the jedi
>ishiggy diggity do

Yes, they also remove your shitty arm tattoo.

Oh fuck I'm peter parker mode

Thought I was the only one who noticed.

Every time this pic is posted someone has to explain that the roided pic is mirrored and the other one isn't

you're welcome.

>mirrors

Damn how old is Arnold there? He looks small af

It's in large part due to camera angle and focal lengths used.

See pic. Same girl, same shot, same light even, different focal lengths.

so juicey. Cancer then TRT but "I'm natty tho. It's different:. BS.

>zipper abs
nice

I've always wanted to be like Peter Parker since I watched Spiderman as a kid. How long will this take?

based lu

those chest striations

fuark

What do you mean insertions?

So aside from looking alot leaner the dude in OP doesn't really look like he put on any lean mass. If he stopped whatever he was on, would he just regain the fat or would he stay at the lean stage with proper dieting?

From reading this thread I can only assume 99% of everyone is under 25, or at least, has the brain of. Roids primarily help in recovery. Thus, allowing the subject to get bigger, faster. That's about it. You can really fuck yourself up - in the short term by doing too much - and in the long term by general misuse and lack of guidance.

T-levels are peaking in your mid-twneties and growth hormones still pretty good to aid in recovery. The subject should exhaust all means of efforts in the gym and literature before otherwise going down a slippery slope of steroid supplementation which usually will perpetuate a lifetime of pursuits, imo. Don't be lazy, gains aren't instant. Anything in life worth doing takes years, this is why college lasts 4...it takes time to acquire skills, knowledge, don't be impatient. Consider roids when you are 38 and want to get the body of a 25 yr old who goes balls to the wall in the gym like you wish you would've.

I'm about as tall as this guy. Is this shape and conditioning possible as a lanklet

>pics that make you consider roids
MY OWN FUCKING PROGRESS PICS

i haven't made ANY GAINS AT ALL in a whole fucking year. I look compeletly the same. I can either go fat and gain strength or cut down and lose strength. As of today im cutting and i lost all my strength.

I don't know why dont you look at the fucking picture and tell me

The main thing that puts me off of roids 100% of the time is the shit skin these guys get. They end up looking decades older than they are. Fuck that noise.

so.....whats the most optimal camera to show off dem facial aesthetics.

Low Bf% High Buccall fat here

Wider the lens the better

This is why a lot of selfies suck. Front facing cameras are garbage. I don't know why phone manufacturers don't improve them

Are you trying to ask if it's possible natty?

Get OnePlus 3T. Best front camera in the market.

>Delts popping out an inch further in right pic
>just dehydrated brah

lmao @ those abs

I'm posting on one of them right now. Lovely phone. That front camera really brings all the blemishes out on my face though. Haha.

never skip leg day

nice meme xdd

>small af
Post pic

seriously I thought it was stupid at first but i laugh so hard when I see this pic now and everyone around me thinks i'm retarded

Was merlin Cena's right forearm and noticed his left forearm, what's the story there why is it so small in comparison?

It's the angle.

>breaking news in the bodybuilding world!
>Tired of cutting for a lean, nice and buffed summer body? :(
>Try our new EASY method to achieve aesthetic !

roids are for losers who are retarded and always seek other people's approval, ruining their health
inb4 arnold
and what about zyzz? did he "make it"

Zyzz was a junkie with a heart condition and no understanding of how to use steroids

this

>running long distance

sure thing buddy