How do we save him, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/830566454156197888
youtube.com/watch?v=qVOHTGYoM6E
webmd.com/diabetes/skin-problems#1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not your personal trainers

Is he beyond redemption?

he'll have to deal with long term damage he's already got through his lifestyle, even if someone were to whip him into shape over the course of a few years. because he'll never do it on his own, no matter what he says. he might suffer some near death shit soon and then claim that it's time to change, but he'll be back to his old way of life soon after.

hes lost like 7 pounds in the last 6 years, theres no saving him, he STILL makes mistakes for his obesity and inability to lose weight.

Gasoline and a lighter

I doubt anything can save him desu.

You don't. You watch him die. He'll tweet about it until he loses consciousness.

Boogie has maintain 500-550+ pounds for the last 10 years.

That means he had consumed on average a minimum of 5000-5500 calories per day for at least the last decade.

His mind/body is obviously accustom ton consuming 5000+ calories per day. He has been at that weight for so long that it's become his bodyweight set point. Set point bodyweight would be where your body engages homeostasis mode to the extreme.

The only way to escape homeostasis is to diet down and maintain the new bodyweight for at least 1 year at the very minimum.

My proposed goal for boogie2988

1. Lose 100 pounds
2. Maintain the -100 pounds for at least 3 months
3. Lose another 100 pounds
4, Maintain the -200 pounds for at least 6 months
5. Lose another 50 pounds
6. Maintain the -250 pounds for another 3-6 months
7. Lose another 50 pounds
8. Maintain the -300 pounds for at least 12 months
9. Lose any remaining weight he wants to lose in 8 week fat loss phase followed by 8 week maintenance phases
10. End results is a 180-200 pound male.

He must lift weights (bro split) 5 days a week (45min sessions), and also do some form of cardio (45min) everyday.

His calories will be limited to 3500 for the first fat loss phase, 3000 for the second, 2500 for the third, 2000 for the fourth. He will not take his calories under 2000, all fat loss after that will come slowly from consistent exercise and sticking to his lowest possible caloric limit of 2000.

This is the only viable long term permanent solution for boogie.

No fad diet, no special programs, no restricting food groups.

Boogie will also be forced to attend mental health sessions for a professional mental health expert who has years of experience in dealing with those with child hood trauma and eating disorders. The psychologist/psychiatrist must NOT be politically left wing.

If he stop being fat then he'll have no job. His subscribers only sub and watch his videos out of pity for him

Boogie can't walk 10-12 hours a day because his legs are stapped up and evavated to prevent his heart from exploding or some shit. Never happening.

If he just dieted and been honest I'd have sympathy for his situation.

>what_i_eat.jpg

wow bro thx for letting us know ur super healthy and stuff thats awesome

Yes. Because he doesn't want to change. he would rather die early then lose weight. He can talk about shit all the time. But his actions prove that he would simply rather die then lose any amount of weight. Which is a real shame.

You can't change a person. A person has to want to change. At best when he dies, hopefully his early death will motivation someone else that wants a future to make the changes he is unwilling to make.

your'e welcome

You don't.
If DDP couldn't save him, nobody can.

We have the threads all the time but they always arrive at the same conclusion. Boogie is going to kill himself. He has found his solution countless times and at this stage it's all just hollow words. We're never going to see him at a normal weight because he'd prefer to die spouting excuses than live with the truth

Why do we want to save this degenerate fat fuck?

Honestly putting him out of his misery would be the nicest thing to do for him at this point. His conditions are only going to get worse and worse. Isn't one of his legs practically rotting as is?

>mfw

>definition of addiction is to continue with a pattern of behavior despite negative, sometimes self-destructive, consequences
>yfw you realize people say you can't be addicted to marijuana, but then you take a look at this guy who's clearly addicted to food even though he knows his addiction will kill him while marijuana kills no one

what makes me mad is the countless fans who make excuses for him and defend him

His story about the infection makes zero sense

How did his other leg become infected out of a hundred times it spread and it never progressed to his thigh? why would it infect the other leg if it wasn't cut?

>pothead trying to turn yet another thread into a "le weed" argument

Make him to do something stupid so he ends up in prison. Or simply, take him to the mountain cabin and lock him up himself and feed him with normal food.

Tell him to do more Veeky Forums approved videos
twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/830566454156197888

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

Habit forming, not addictive. Anything can be habit forming.

I've been wondering how prisoners maintain their weight and get ripped, does anyone know if the caloric intake is always fixed or do they have reasonable ways of getting more food?

Addiction is when you can't kick the habit

my mind when i saw this image youtube.com/watch?v=qVOHTGYoM6E

Threatening newfags with rape if they don't give up their grub

You realize to maintain that weight he must be eating 5,500 calories per day right?

There is nothing we can do. He has chosen the 6,000kcal/day way of life and he has been rolling with it for years. Just let him do it. He'll be dead soon anyway.

Yeah man breathing non-oxygen into your air without a filter and then holding it for 15 seconds must be really great for your alveoli and brain cells. No negative effects at all!

Any time you are breathing not-air into your fucking lungs it is bad for you. Don't believe gay stoners who tell you otherwise.

So that giant fucking hambeast is only eating about twice as much as a healthy man? I think of people like him as eating at least five times as much as a normal person.

Small habits every day that build up over years, man. 200 kcal surplus every day for 15 years will fuck your shit up senpai

mother of god what are those horrifying mutant things?

Put him down like Old Yeller.

>another obnoxious video game YouTube celebrity
>worth saving

>tfw this alone would cost me over 60 bucks a day

BULLSHIT

Is Boogie, dare I say it, /ourguy/ now?

He is beyond saving now. Even if he loses all that weight he will still have all that loose skin

Boogie may be a fat pathetic fuck, but at least he's not black dsp.

As he balloons in size he also becomes increasingly sedentary, meaning not only is he consuming more per day but he's also burning less.

You mean EDP? He actually lifts though

No prison could take him in at that size

you can't save someone that doesn't care about saving themselves

SNRIs to avoid binge eating and also lightly increasing his metabolic rate.

force feed him lentils and salad until he can wipe his ass without assistance

he should start by swimming for cardio not walking

Found the triggered IIFYMer

Enjoy that pop tart bud

LARD GARGLIN

we need to kill it, it's ruining the environment with its ten gallons of beetus dew a day.

>How do we save him

kidnap him, lock him in a basement without food for half a year. occasionally give him multivitamin and mineral supplements so he doesn't suffer nutrient deficiencies.

keep him locked up for a year and he will have lost a large amount of weight, though it will probably take him 3 or 4 years to get down to a normal weight.

Seconded. Holy shit WTF those hellbeasts.

why does it matter? He is going to die this year anyway.

Yes

>Set point bodyweight would be where your body engages homeostasis mode to the extreme.
Kek. At most the body can save 5% energy by messing with stuff like immune response, energy levels etc. After that it would have to kill you to save significant calories. 5% is hardly "extreme."

But sure, psychological factors and hormonal balance take a time to adjust. So we agree on that part.

my dick just receded and my asshole clenched when I opened that pic

Left wing =/= fat acceptance.

what the

Did he catch the black?

>anything I don't like is left-wing
A hardcore left winger would just shoot boogie for being a social parasite.

Is that dead tissue?

thigh and beef touching

reeeeeeee

Dying, yeah.

Most death fats have greyish skin because of poor circulation. That's the first stage of tissue death, they are constantly on the verge of starting to rot.

Dumbass, on bottles of oxycodone it says "this medication may be habit forming"

What the fuck is the difference?

>not thigh and broccoli

I don't smoke weed. I'm just saying it's an addictive drug and if you don't think so you're a child.

I'm talking about addiction, a psychological consequence. Not physical consequences.

quick google reverse search says it's mole crickets

If you are suddenly without your weed this day going forward, you'd be fine.

Take away someones xanax, or booze, or opiates, and they go into shock and seizure and suffer catastrophic brain damage.

Maybe he is about to prepare all that stuff in one giant pot and just eat it over the week. Would probably be the simplest way of eating healthy with minimal effort and totally worth the slight loss in nutrients.

Or, you know, it's just a stupid stock photo.

They'll use the technical definition of "addiction" to say you're wrong (and, technically, they're right), it's not an addictive drug, but it is one you can become dependent on emotionally, socially, and recreationally, and as such fits the colloquial definition of "addictive" but not the medical/technical.

>in other words, you aren't wrong
>but your'e wrong
>i'm a faggot, have a nice day

srs question can you even jack off at that weight

Cocaine and crack cocaine also have no physical withdrawal.

Are you going to say they're not addictive drugs?

He could probably burn off like 5 pounds of blubber a day on a DNP/Clen stack. He's likely too fat to even feel the sides. Trouble is getting him to not regain it all within a month.

what do you think boogies kryptonite is?

where are the six limes?

DNP/Clen/water aerobics/have someone who gives a shit cook for the fat fuck and no snacking.

He'll drop pounds like the UK parliament

this post really activated my almonds

>cocaine and crack
>no physical withdrawal

wat

His explanation is a bit off, though. Addiction is when your body forms a chemical dependence on a drug, either physically or mentally, where stopping a drug would force your body, chemically, to crave it, a much stronger craving than, say, not being allowed to eat your favorite food or not being able to play video games, or not having the chance to "blaze up" as they say.

Something being habit forming just means it exists, since anything can be habit forming, even dumb shit like smacking yourself in the face with a stick, if you enjoy it enough to keep doing it. But it's not likely to make you willing to stab someone to death over it.

psychoactive chemicals are released when you eat food, some people get literally addicted to the feeling and need more of it than is healthy.

While I am sure there are items that exist in a grey area between addiction and habit forming, I don't think the chemicals (dopamine?) that get released into the body when you eat are anywhere near a high enough in average people (ie. 99% of us) level to leave the tolerance/inhibitor zone, no matter how much you eat, unless you're one of those freak .01% of people that actually have a legitimate dysfunction. I know you can permanently fuck up stuff like your insulin level and that will make you able to eat more and more sugar without getting the "dude stop wtf" signal, but I'm not sure that would count as actual addiction either.

Due to poor circulation. That discoloration is likely a combo of diabetes and cardiovascular disease.

webmd.com/diabetes/skin-problems#1

boogie is beyond this Earth

What? Hahahahaha as an heavy ex opiate user and now working with addicts I have never ever seen or heard about a junkie getting serious brain damage or a seizure if they go cold turkey from opiates. You are spewing out bullshit and just proved you actually dont know shit.

>death fats
reminded me of this

Hope he fucking kills himself choking on food or a stroke/heart attack.

He's beyond saving

If boogie wanted to lose weight and save himself he would have done it. He's got a massive following of people who will praise him for losing 2lb's in a month, making him feel good about it, stopping him from pursuing his apparent wants to lose weight. 2lb's in a month is fuck all, especially for somebody of his size. If he truly wanted to lose weight that shit would melt off of him like butter in the first week.

But he's content been fed compliments from his fans, who are innocently killing him.

Boogie is smart enough to not fall for the calories In calories out meme. The calculator doesn't even work in the sticky. He knew it was because his genes and only has to blame god for his troubles not himself.

A hardcore left winger would feel bad for him and ask if they could pitch in to help him afford food to keep his life style up. He is a victim.

Why doesn't he get some kind of stomach staple/sleeve or something while he is at it?

You're not supposed to hold the smoke for that long. Most of the THC is absorbed like 5 seconds in.

>left-wing politics is what I want it to be, quit ruining my straw-man!

according to all politics surveys posted on Veeky Forums, most people hear lean left - still there are constant fph threads.
most of Europe is significantly more left wing than the US and also much less obese, even if you control for factors like income, ethnicity etc.

>Left = SJW
That's like saying Right = containment zone frog-poster.

It's pointless if he eats shit anyway

Too much shock, that would kill him. Once you're over 400, you're pretty much done, unless you're the Big Show.

People have come back from 600lbs+, but yeah, the kind of person that let's himself be 400lbs for a decade or more overwhelmingly doesn't have the mentality to do anything get worse.

he can't leave the house. get his dumbfuck wife to stop feeding him.

Nope. She can't wait for him to croak. Plus he probably gets really abusive if he is hungry, most terminal fatties are like that.

>5,500 calories per day
I eat 7.000 calories a day and I'm only 250lbs. Boogie is eating at least 20.000 a day. If you ask yourself how 20k a day is possible
>Drink sugar only, never drink water
>Eat treats only, never eat regular food