I'm getting very annoyed with all the fat shaming threads as of lately...

I'm getting very annoyed with all the fat shaming threads as of lately, every day there is a new one with over 300 replies.
What bothers me isn't you laughing at fat people, I suppose it's just human nature to look down on others to make yourself feel better.
What bothers me is the sheer ignorance you display.

Genetics do factor in when it comes to obesity, A LOT.
You morons are either:
1) too dense to comprehend this or
2) simply will not accept scientific truth when it goes against your beliefs.
But you will straight out of the bat accept statements such as "ARNOLD HAD GREAT GENES FOR BUILDING MUSCLE", yet with obesity obviously it's 100% the fatties fault.

For example: Bell, C. G., Walley, A. J., & Froguel, P. (2005). The genetics of human obesity. Nature reviews. Genetics, 6(3), 221–34. doi:10.1038/nrg1556
demonstrated between 0.4 and 0.8 GENETIC heritability of obesity.
How about that?

Oh what am I thinking, you will just hide your head in the sand and yell "fatty" or whatever, Yes I am a bit fat, but guess what, it's not a 100% my fault. Just like it's not a 100% fault that you are a DYEL hungry skeleton auschwitz.

Your genes matter and so do mine.

ok cool, nice study. so what?
fucking fatass.

they're fat cause they're subhuman
tldr

>BRAAAAAAAAAP

If that so called argument is your refutation then surely there is no hope for you meat heads. GL with your miserable lives...

Neck yourself you fat pig.

I've been 30%+ bodyfat and under 10% bodyfat.

It's all about calorie intake and activity levels.

That said, the fat hate comes from mostly other fatties who hate themselves, or from ex-fatties who want to enforce their new values on other fat people who they see as not having values.

A good way to avoid getting fat or fatter is to participate in fat hate threads. It's like hating on criminals or drug addicts, if you constantly remind yourself of that kind of deviance you're far less likely to ever experience it yourself because you'll be actively aware if you begin straying that way.

>thermodynamics doesn't exist
Here's your (You), you fat neckbeard

More like you'll internalize the fat hate and give up your struggle, also develop an eating disorder
*slow claps*

lol fat faggot

>But you will straight out of the bat accept statements such as "ARNOLD HAD GREAT GENES FOR BUILDING MUSCLE"

we also accept that he ate oral steroids like candy and injected test like it was heroin.

calories in/calories out is literally impossible to argue with.

also, remember to sage this troll thread

no pity from us

fat turd

kek We aren't miserable, you are. Why else would you have made this thread? Oh wait, this was a game, and I just fell for the trap.

>demonstrated between 0.4 and 0.8 GENETIC heritability of obesity

>Fat parents pass on their dietary and exercise habits to their children.
>Less intelligent parents have less intelligent children, obesity and low intelligence are highly correlated.
What a surprise.

>But even if they make an effort to change latter on, they often fail.
Yeah, childhood obesity can cause metabolic disorders. But that's like pointing out that smokers who quit are still more likely to die of lung cancer and saying "see, it was genetic all along." Obesity has long term negative effects, one of which is fucking up your bodies basic operating mechanisms.

Short of genetic defects that affect an extremely small portion of people, borderline insane shit like stuffing yourself with 10 heads of lettuce at once, or people who have done a huge amount of damage to their body by being obese: the disparity between what the "calories in - calories out" rule predicts and the actual effect is about 5% at most. If you think that excuses someone for being morbidly obese or malnourished, then I really don't know what to say.

"Calories in - calories out" is not 100% accurate, sure, the body is more complex than that: but for 99.9999% of people it so good an approximation that deviations are smaller than errors in measurement. It's just like using classical mechanics instead or general relativity or quantum mechanics to to design a house.

>It's just like using classical mechanics instead or general relativity or quantum mechanics to to design a house.

That's actually a really good analogy.

5'10 200lbs. Could care less if Veeky Forums thinks I'm fat. But fatties like you need to lose some fucking weight. If fat shaming offends you, then you are ashamed of being fat. When something about you is fucking you life up, you need to change that. Stop being fucking lazy.

PUT DOWN THE FORK.

t. fatty

As a fatty, I post in fht/fst because it helps knowing there's a better life for me if I lose all this excess fat.

"It's genetics" is bullshit, obesity is a literal meme. My grandparents taught my parents to eat fast food when they felt bad, my parents taught me to eat fast food when I felt bad. I did, and I'm going to suffer irreversable damage for the rest of my life, but that's 0 reason to give up like you did.

>"ARNOLD HAD GREAT GENES FOR BUILDING MUSCLE", yet with obesity obviously it's 100% the fatties fault.

Arnold had great insertions (but not the best.)
Fatties may have have favorable or unfavorable fat distributions.

But neither can fuck up basic physics, if your metabolism strays too far from the norm -you're dead. And that margin is very narrow.

This is true, fat hate threads have been motivating me since 2010 and kept me on the right track. Sure sympathy works better with some people with weight loss but with all the fat and HAES acceptance bullshit these days, it doesn't hurt to have something balance it out.

If it's the fault of genetics, that means I'm genetically superior and eugenics were right.
Also you will lose weight if you consume less calories than you burn faggot. Get good.

Only if you're a faggot or a woman.

2+3 doesn't doesn't 5

>it's not a 100% my fault.
Yes it is

>it's not a 100% fault that you are a DYEL hungry skeleton auschwitz.
Yes it is.

You're in control of how your body looks to a certain point. You can control your body weight, you can control your muscle mass. Genetics are in the aesthetics.

wut?

genetics absolutely do matter in obesity

but genetics alone do not make you obese

you need an energy surplus

how much of an energy surplus you need, and how much of that surplus goes to muscle and other tissue vs fat is dependent on genetics

but you need an energy surplus to be obese

don't have the energy surplus, and you won't be obese

@40345113
Is this a common Veeky Forums copypasta? I'm new to this board, but if so, breddy gud bait tbqh.

>@40345113
>breddy gud bait
2/10

I didn't want to give him any (you)s for starting a bait thread tho.

Genetics can only make it easier for you to get obese. But what goes in your mouth is typically your own choice.

Not even sure if it's bait. The occasional tumblr fatty on a crusade does come here.