Testosterone Thread

Share your testosterone and lifestyle info, let's see if we can figure out some patterns

> Age: 33
> Weight: 160 lbs
> Natty: Yes
> Testosterone 718
> Free testosterone: 17.7
> Diet: Very low carb/moderate protein/very high fat, eat in an 8 hour window only (12-8pm)
> Misc: lmao weed on the weekends, only drink water (no coffee/alcohol), sugar comes only from fruit
> Routine: Weights 2x/week, cardio 2x/week

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fuj6nxCDBZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Height: 5'10
Weight: 132 (when I got my test results which was 6 months ago, now I've bulked)
Natty: yes
Testosterone: 587
For some reason the dumbass doctor didn't ask for free test
Diet: High carbs, probably average to low fat (trying to fix that)
Misc: Sometimes drink alcohol, like maybe once a month, I eat a lot of junk food and sweets because bulking and I have low appetite
Routine: ICF 5x5

Meant to add my height, 5'9"

Not bad at all. Your weight is pretty low, you've got a lot of room to grow which'll be pretty cool. Keep on keepin' on

>ask for blood work
>doctor literally asks why
>tell him i didn't have it for a very long time
>still refuses

Get a new doctor, your current one doesn't give a shit about you.

> Age: 30
> Weight: 165 lbs
> Natty: Yes
> Testosterone 280 on keto, 310 on SAD
> Free Test: Unk
> Diet: Keto. It cured my depression in one week, I'll never go off it.
> Misc: teetotaler, 1 gallon of water a day.
> Routine: lift 2xwk, cardio 2xwk

Both tests were 6 months apart, only variable was keto. Navy docs are killing me telling me levels are "normal."

That's very low, if the Navy won't help you then find a testosterone clinic near you, stat.

Money's tight, so a clinic isn't an option. I'm moving soon, hopefully a doc at another installation is more. ..liberal.

You can't live like that. No matter who you are, those levels are extremely low. Your quality of life will be low. Low energy, low sex drive, cognitive impairment, depression. If I were you I would try clomid first, see if you can reboot your HPTA. 25mg/day for 1 week. Then 12.5mg mon/wed/fri.
Although desu if my levels were that low i wouldnt be able to resist just grabbing the nearest vial of UG test I could find and jabbing

Yo can you post some links about this stuff. Im interested in reading into this shit.

> Age: 36
> Weight: 275 lbs
> Natty: See next .....
> Testosterone:2348
> Free Test: 48
> Diet: High protein&fat, low carb, not sugar except from fruit, milk
> Misc: 2 gallons water, Copenhagen Snuff
> Routine: lift EOD

I should of said, if you try clomid, do it for 6 weeks. No need to go any higher dose than what i recommended. Very effective dose, with minimal sides. Higher doses have diminishing returns. You can buy clomid online for cheap and have it at your door in a few days. 'Moneys tight' is not an excuse. Fixing those test levels should be your number one priority in life right now. They are lower than an 80 year old man.

>Testosterone:2348
teach me

Can anyone in this thread clarify the sides or symptons or low test?
I do feel a little sluggish but the thing is a get erections very easily so idk.

Pretty sure it is forbidden to do so explicitly on this board.
Perhaps a Mesopotamian Pharmacy forum could help you.

I see, thanks breh

Do you find this attractive?

Dude no one does. I get what youre saying but shes both ugly and fat.

How do I get blood work done to check my test?

Ask doctor?
Or go to privatemdlabs...female hormone panel like $70 (Google for coupon code), pay, go to a local Labcorp. I got mine back in 24 hrs.

Visited a doc for the first time in a decade and getting my bloods done like, the first time in my entire life after seeing the doc. Told the doc I felt I was suffering from some symptoms of low test (not bullshit but I didn't specify low test) and these are the bloods she ordered. Would any of these tell me what my test levels are at?

Urinalysis microscopic
CBC (Includes diff/plt)
Hemogoblin ATC
Lipid panel
Comprehensive metabolic panel, plasma
Thyroid Panel with TSH, 3rd generation

Nope, looks like the ignorant slut doesn't want you to know your test levels. General practitioners are so fucking useless. Don't let them tell you about your cholesterol either, their training is literally five decades behind the research.

youtu.be/fuj6nxCDBZ0

Watch the follow-up video for how to calculate the important ratios from your lipid test.

What do you recommend my course of action be when I come back for the follow up with my bloods? I feel like if I mention concern about low T it might trigger some warning signals.

Should I try to change my primary care physician to an endocrinologist? Might be justified since my family has a history of diabetes.