Who else is fighting weight gain from meds?

Can we please have a thread about weight gain from meds support and help without the Veeky Forums pharmacists shitting it up? I've been on Seroquel XR and Wellbutrin since early 2014 because of bipolar and went from a lunatic suicidal NEET to a 4.0 GPA college student and back in the workforce. It took a bunch of therapy but I need these fucking meds because without them my brain is fucking shit.

I'm 6ft1 and was less than 150 pounds before the meds because I was never hungry and instead of eating I would just sleep 20 hours a day. Once I got on the meds I began running and did a 5k which was fun, but I can't lift because I fucked up my neck years ago.

From 2014-2016 I steadily gained weight and decided to get into swimming hardcore. Even with 3 to 4 heavy swims a week, I was still eating too much shit. The problem was that I eat like a fucking asshole at night when I take the meds because it gives you the munchies. My peak weight was this past November at 220 and that was fucking it.

Since November I've stopped this shit and am down to 210. This is in addition to 3 swims a week of heavy breast stroke, butterfly, breath training, and kickboard for around an hour each exercise.

I'm on the right track. I've cut out all sweets, all snacks, my cheat food is fucking dry cheerios, I know that I can get to my goal weight of an in-shape 175-180 pounds.

Who else is battling this bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

rxlist.com/seroquel-xr-side-effects-drug-center.htm
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/04/15/if-you-re-fat-you-ve-only-got-yourself-to-blame.html
nypost.com/2015/01/16/i-gained-43-pounds-to-prove-obese-people-are-lazy/
independent.co.uk/voices/sugar-tax-obesity-how-i-stopped-being-morbidly-obese-and-ended-up-only-worryingly-overweight-in-just-a7197456.html
quora.com/How-do-I-stop-blaming-myself-for-being-fat-and-thus-living-a-mediocre-life
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12NUdKocJ2GnpjFXei-N_doL7NM6aT-LwulkS8LQwGEk/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ylP5us2vjisEHK4KgMSZoDT7AREc4Ok3cudKy-wWObk/
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLSHl5UWt2Z09LVE0/view?ths=true
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/176C50p67VaRiFYuDqGctTVRbgXcvejVea4GrZDg4RmA/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/197wVbzGyE5MWvP1KB4u6rsJX30uAmgeVxJvTV74sVc8/
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLYkVmb3prYWt1OWM/view?ths=true
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YbmVOCBKbY8bDOVjO5lNThwKOkthaHi1sX0o6PsixJc/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BWu8oSQ9htB91Yjo6pP5XX8qrk-mbUNax_rvEcEf4H8/aa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neither of these meds cause hunger. Stop blaming your lack of self-control on meds you fat fuck.

t. been on both before

Had depression and anxiety problems so was on lexapro for a few years and was ok, made some decent gains, but was tired constantly so I decided I wanted to quit and see if I could manage without medications and try therapy.

Huge fucking mistake. Have had months of hell trying to readjust to being off then being back on antidepressants. Not having weight gain problems from medication, more just not even functioning well enough to even go to the fucking gym.

mirtazepine made me really hungry
so much so that I was happier being an autist

>a certain side effect didn't affect me so you're just bullshiting!!!!!

You're literally worse than a faggot. Kill yourself

Except it's not listed as a side effect at all.

rxlist.com/seroquel-xr-side-effects-drug-center.htm

Common Side Effects
Weight Gain

Kill yourself my man

>WAAAAAH IM FAT BECAUSE OF MEDS
kys

T1D with insulin treatment, it's anabolic so losing fat is a pain in the ass.

Zyprexa was one of the worst for me.

I was on that shit in early 2007 and holy fuck I went from like 140 to 200 in the course of a year. I would wake up in the middle of the night starving. Once I traded it out for Depakote, the weight went down back to 145 in about a year.

Kill yourself please, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Olanzapine causes hunger cravings. I had schizophrenia and some psychosis so doctor prescribed me meds. Was in an insanity ward for a while too.

Fuck, that sucks. Is there any type of diet that could specifically help with losing fat on that med?

THIS. Yea this is the generic name for Zyprexa.

When this shit came out in 2000 it was hailed as the magic drug to treat schizophrenia and bipolar. People were eating sugar out of the fucking bag on this shit and getting type 2 diabetes.

>meds defy laws of physics
Weight gain is more calories in than out. Stop blaming your meds for making you fat you worthless shit.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/04/15/if-you-re-fat-you-ve-only-got-yourself-to-blame.html

nypost.com/2015/01/16/i-gained-43-pounds-to-prove-obese-people-are-lazy/
Put down the fork.

independent.co.uk/voices/sugar-tax-obesity-how-i-stopped-being-morbidly-obese-and-ended-up-only-worryingly-overweight-in-just-a7197456.html
Eat better.

quora.com/How-do-I-stop-blaming-myself-for-being-fat-and-thus-living-a-mediocre-life
Fix your life.

Kill yourselves

Increased appetite is a side effect, you fucking mong

>WAAAAAAAAAAAH I CANT STOP EATING DAMN MEEDDDDSS REEEE

I'd be more worried about your kidneys. Bipolar meds I took in high school caused my kidney disease. I now have 35% kidney function. lol

Take adderall or vyvanse. It'll kill your appetite, or at last make it more controllable.

Jesus christ you simple fucks.

The drugs are not magic, you need to intake more calories than you burn to gain weight. Any statement otherwise is fat fuck delusion.

These drugs inhibit natural mechanisms that are in place that keep you from being a fat piece of shit. They make you hungrier, they fuck up your perception of being full.

Except in a very small few cases, these things are the fuckin' devil.

>t. fit to drugfat to fit again faggot

>They make you hungrier, they fuck up your perception of being full.
So it's literally lack of willpower then. Thanks for confirming fatties are fat because they have no self-control.

Tell ya what, go get on some of these meds, let's try 6 months. See if you don't look and feel like shit.

They're cancer, and so are you. Your unimpressive physique doesn't give you authority to talk down to anyone.

4:1 odds on you being a skinnyfat or a "ripped" 98 lb teen.

Put down the fork.

That's clearly the answer, not arguing against that.

I'm saying it's not as simple as "oh well dey use excuse it's just 'cuz fat lmao".

Shit breaks your shit. Shit gets harder to do, retard. You've likely not been ravenously hungry for 16 hours a day, every single day, despite eating more than enough.

I mean like, it actually physically hurts. All the time. Doesn't go away for months. These drugs probably should be prescribed a lot less and come with appetite suppressants (or... fuck it, give 'em some speed) when they're needed.

But far be it from you faggots to get that concept.

>however
Yeah, OP, only true answer is to eat less and move more, try to get off the drugs if they aren't absolutely vital. Being fat is more depressing than depression.

I grew up as an extremely poor child and was constantly hungry and regularly only ate meals at school lunch. It isn't that bad. Put down the fork.

On that now, hungrier that normal. More than made up for by the fact that I can sleep now.

Sleep + more food = 10/10 gains

Seroquel lowers testosterone.

>not eating because food isn't there
>having desk job, food everywhere, artificially hungry, also bored as shit
>artificially induced hunger is the same as natural

Yeah, totally the same, everything is black and white.

Go get some antidepressants. Do it faggot. Do it. You won't.

>and you shouldn't, unless it's a medical need

I don't know if you think I'm some fat fuck giving excuses, I broke free from the cycle, but you pretending like it's some super easy shit, you better be an absolute paragon of willpower to run your mouth like that.

On mirtazapine for anxiety and depression. Doc told me "you will get fat" mfw insane sugar cravings but I simply ignore them. Pills dont make u fat they make you crave food. Just got to realise "hey im not really hungry its a trick" four months in. Not fat.

I'm on the old Seroquel and luckily no longer experience any weight gain effects. However I was underweight when I started taking it and my weight gain was less than 5kg. But it does make you hungry at the worst of times, like the middle of the night, but it's a case of working around those side effects

eat more soluble and insoluble fiber, and different kinds of soluble and insoluble fiber.
try apple cider vinegar (absolutely nasty as fuck, but even good quality acv is relatively cheap, and it has helped me to decrease weight although not sure if water or fat).
but most of all, take care of yourself (don't take anything for granted because the medication has slowed down your metabolism so be aware of anything you can do to speed up your metabolism like correcting nutriency deficiencies such as in vitamins and minerals or decreasing the burden of your metabolism like eating more fish oil to decrease inflammation throughout the body as well as lowering bad cholesterol which does go up while on most ap's).

i was on invega sustenna for a couple of years, and now on seroquel 25 mg daily and considering going on an anticonvulsant for increased mood stablization. still haven't lost the weight from the invega days as i currently have IBS which has caused difficulty decreasing existing weight, increased weight gain and mood destablization. but through self-treatment i'm managing the IBS and as a result am steadily beginning to lose weight. i don't work out anymore but i eat clean (see FODMAPS diet), and take a fair number of supplements.

All I'm seeing is excuses to cram your mouth. Put down the fork for a week. Watch as your cravings magically lessen. It isn't the end of the world to be hungry stop being a weak little bitch desu.

>also bored as shit
over-eating because you're bored? fucking hell man cry me a river

wtf u need suzie q's for??!!

You clearly have some kind of reading comprehension problem.

I am not the fat fuck. Still not the fat fuck. No matter how many times you say it.

Drugs make much harder. This is all. End. Fucking hard concept for someone with a dogmatic belief and a room temperature IQ i suppose

Put down the fork.

why hae you stopped working out?

It's the only medication (with Wellbutrin) that worked for my Bipolar disorder. I tried EVERYTHING else there is and only this works.

Autism

put down the fork

at first i lost all motivation while being on invega sustenna because i never seemed to lose weight while working out, and because of severe anhedonia, eventually grew apathetic toward working out. although going on wellbutrin did help with the apathy and anhedonia, the tipping point came when one of my feet wouldn't heal due to a re-occurring infection. even after being off the invega i still had no motivation. i had read that based on invega's half-life, dosage and length of usage i estimated a year to lapse for it to fully be out of my system. eventually though i started just going for walks about 6-8 months after i stopped invega. but then after about another 6 months of walking, i lost motivation again. although i was still motivated to improve my health through managing my diet better and that's where my focus has been since. so my health is current improving, and when i feel i am as healthy as i was when i was working out and before the invega, i will pick up my ticket and board the gainz train once again.

So can I use it for bulking? Or will it just add fat?

Mentally crippled /fit support or motivation group when?

also, just remembered this, but most ap's will indirectly lower your free testosterone. it has do with how the ap's work. basically, they all decrease the activity of dopamine, and this causes a hormone called prolactin to increase. prolactin inhibits the release of another hormone that is responsible for increasing free testosterone. you could counter this efffect by taking a D2 agonist but your doctor will likely not prescribe it to you as it defeats the purpose of being on an ap. however, there are claims of some supplements that can do this, although not as effectively, such as high doses of vitamin B6 (in the form of pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin E, and SAM-e as well as some herbs like ginkgo biloba.

OP, this is a legit problem, I feel for you, that stuff is an absolute nightmare, you shouldn't be on it unless you are experiencing actual mania (manic episodes or whatever or schizophrenia.)

My only suggestion would be: starvation. I lost a few pounds one month (197 to 175) from just sheer lack of desire to eat/willpower to not eat.

I am sorry. Seroquel was the worst thing that ever happened to me.

You've responded to 4 + different people saying the same shit, one of which is me, who isn't fat and hasn't been for years.

Kirr yourserf.

put down the fork

>I need these fucking meds because without them my brain is fucking shit.

wrong. they are frying ur brain and making u retarded, like a drug. stop promoting drugs here u jewcuckshill

put down the keyboard/phone

SSRIs and the like are actually needed by some people but I agree they're wildly overprescribed

>SSRIs and the like are actually needed by some people
wrong.

just put down the fork and stop the self-pity

just stop all your problems user, it's all your fault, you're too weak

>have you seriously sat in here and autistically memed that problems aren't real for like, what, 5 hours?
>how sad is your existence?

put down the fork

put down the memes

Nobody lookin' for your sympathy and you have no help to offer. Sorry about your 'tism.

put down the fork

Why are you relentlessly bumping the thread with your spam?

Pffff weak minded faggots. I use 250 mg seroquel and no problems at all. Seroquel boost growth hormone. I do well on it.

Nope. No effect on that at all. It does boost growth hormone though.
I gained a lot of muscle on it. But I am 38 years old and train every day.

Good for you man, any particular tips, or are you just lucky?

I don't have experience with Seroquel myself, so I don't comment specifically on it, just that drugs can fuck with your appetite bigtime.

put down the fork

Just keep working out. I fuckt my body up many times because I am an alcoholic with mental problems. But I always used weight training and martial arts too climb back up. I am on seroquel 250 mg for 2 years. Pic related is me.

Keep working out. It doesn't matter if you fall. But always come back to it. Your training will have effect. It must.

Thank you, yes, this thread is needed!

Within the last 2 years i gained 20 kg / 45 lbs due to getting bad depression and just a few months ago i got my BPD and ADD diagnosis through i hospital i stayed for months. Yes, please, i know tumblr+retards... it can be legit for others and it made me land in hospital 3 times within the last 24 months.
So, yes, weight gain was shit. I used to lift now and then, mostly cardio and thank god that i don't look like a BMI 29 woman at 5'11" but without clothes i don't like what i see.
I tried venlafaxine, citaloprame and escitaloprame, sertraline prolong and another one i don't remember and none did help.
They made the cravings more intense and i basically couldn't wait to get home and eat 2k cal in one sitting, it was BAD, really bad.
I finally got to the right doctors and they put me on mood stabilizers and a SNRI (tianeptine) which finally started to show effects after 4 months. The stabilizer-doses had to be raised super slow, and it took ages and the SNRI was hell in high doses, but the lowest effective dosis seemed perfect. About 4 weeks ago it got so much better, mainly through stabilizers and ADD-meds, and i had no craving at all anymore. I eat sweets now and then, but just don't have the rush for sugar, even after eating it. It's amazing. Apparantly the stabilizers are mainly suited for epileptics and they regulate some neurotransmitters and the efficiancy of the receptors or something like that, and with that almost all cravings for junkfood vanished, same with the bad mood-swing, they are less intense now.
I do live vegetarian again and veggies actually are tasty again, the world doesn't seem so grey anymore.
Wanna say: it gets better with your well-being (duh) and sometimes anti-depressants / mood-altering drugs aren't as bad as most people on the internet think. Just don't get them off your family doctor, get professional help

just my two cents, sorry if it sounded stupid, had to get that of my mind (:

additionally: be careful with side-effect reports on the internet. It's always good to be informed before taking a drug and double-check for interactions, but please be careful when reading online-ratings.
Everybody reacts different. Most SSRI and other meds are used my millions of people per day and just a few per /100k people experience serious side effects. If you're easily affected by reading opinions on medications, only do your research for your specific side effect after personally experiencing it and tell your doctors first before writing something retarded on yahoo questions...
If you don't like a certain medication, you can easily be switched to something with a different mechanism, there are dozends of suited meds for depression and mood disorders...

As I'm sure you're aware, SSRI's don't cause your body to magically consume more calories than you expend.
You fight the weight gain by tracking your macros and using the same tactics to stave off hunger that dieters use.

no fucking shit
As most people seem to not understand, they do tend to make one crave like death for food.
When one has never had depression before and used these meds, you can't judge one based on this.
huehue it's cause you eat more
yeah, we know that, but even as the most disciplined guy you wouldn't believe how weak those strong cravings make you. You can feel constantly hungry despite eating. I've sometimes spendt 2-3 days with no food while doing long trips and the desire the food wasn't even 10% like the food-addiction i felt while on antidepressants. It's not like fatties with #effyourbeautystandards it's like a rage and makes you blind and eat everything arround you, literally loss of self-control

sorry for sounding like a jackass, this just annoys me a lot

btw i'm back at BMI 23 while lifting since 2013

> yeah, we know that, but even as the most disciplined guy you wouldn't believe how weak those strong cravings make you. You can feel constantly hungry despite eating.

Yes I do, I took an SSRI for three years and had this side effect, majorly. I coped by doing IF and eating lots of sugar-free jello.

I'm not implying that the solution is easy, I'm saying that it's simple. And it is.

Please respond.

kys

>SHEIKO & DIETMAR PROGRAMS

Sheiko Programs:

>Beginner (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/

>Intermediate Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/

>Intermediate Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/

>Intermediate Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/

>Advanced Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12NUdKocJ2GnpjFXei-N_doL7NM6aT-LwulkS8LQwGEk/

>Advanced Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/

>Advanced Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/

>Elite Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ylP5us2vjisEHK4KgMSZoDT7AREc4Ok3cudKy-wWObk/

Dietmar Programs (translated by cā€™ā€™,)):

>Guide for competitive programs:
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLSHl5UWt2Z09LVE0/view?ths=true

>New to competitions:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/176C50p67VaRiFYuDqGctTVRbgXcvejVea4GrZDg4RmA/

>Veteran competitive:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/197wVbzGyE5MWvP1KB4u6rsJX30uAmgeVxJvTV74sVc8/

>Guide for volume program:
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLYkVmb3prYWt1OWM/view?ths=true

>Volume program:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YbmVOCBKbY8bDOVjO5lNThwKOkthaHi1sX0o6PsixJc/

>Volume program: (by Haugen)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BWu8oSQ9htB91Yjo6pP5XX8qrk-mbUNax_rvEcEf4H8/aa

Not true, kill yourself

weapons grade Autism, Kill yourself

I was on about 15 different med combinations (everything from Geodon to Lexapro, etc.) and I've never heard of invega sustenna. I looked it up and am still not sure what it is. Is it like Seroquel and Latuda? Or is it like Lithium or Depakote? Or is it totally on it's own (like wellbutrin)?

I'm glad you are working through this man.

This is OP - I've been on it three years and the past few months I've finally been able to beat the night cravings and sugar cravings. It took FOREVER and thankfully I've been hardcore swimming since early 2015 (by that time I went up from 150 to 185). That retarded the weight gain process significantly: I gained 35 pounds in 2014, 20 pounds in 2015, and another 15 pounds in 2016 before I hit 220 and reached my breaking point. I'm down to below 210 right now since not eating at night since mid-December, removing all snacks and sugary bullshit from my diet, and continuing to swim 3 times a week with high-intensity interval training for about 50-60 minutes each exercise, burning roughly 900-1000 calories.

I have to take this through because it has helped me so much mentally. It saved my life and I'm finally beating the bullshit weight gain on it.

Kill yourself

This is correct

I gained a lot of weight on Lithium. But I also lost it all while taking it. Unfortunately lithium doses are based on body weight and my doctor did know I lost so much weight so I was pretty much overdosing for months and it trashed my kidneys.

u know ur reading a thread filled with suicidal junkie lowtest faggots on "medication" when every1 tells eachother to kill themselfs

Kek'd, fit is dying each second with these

This.

Kill Yourself

go back to /b/ u little beta cuck. and take ur lowtest jewshill pills with you

put down the fork

Anyone have any luck quiting meds? I want to stop taking olanzapine but I'm worried my schizophrenia and psychosis will come back.

i quit seroquel. went cold turkey.
u want to quit sugar and go with probiotics for proper gut flora for mental health gains. these are not pseduoscience, the connection is very much real and scientifically proved.

also eat tons of fruit and vegetables, get up early and do cardio in addition to lifting for a proper mood boost. good luck user

>u
>every1
>themselfs

Is this middle school MSN messenger?

less is more, ur moms a whore

>Seroquel lowers testosterone.
>Not true, kill yourself
invega sustenna guy here.

the potential is there for seroquel to lower free test, but you never really know until you get a lab to measure your free test.

when i was on invega sustenna, i always had low free test that was outside of the normal range. even after i cut down to the lowest dosage of invega, my free test never improved.

>Is it like Seroquel and Latuda?
invega is a 2nd generation antipsychotic like seroquel, and is actually a metabolite of risperdal, another 2nd gen ap, so risperdal and invega have a similar side effect profile but invega's side effects tend to be less in contrast. invega sustenna is an injectable form of invega that stays in the body for approximately 1 month. there is also invega trinza which stays in the body for 3 months.

the difference i noticed between invega at 156 mg and seroquel at 800 mg was that i wasn't as tired during the day while on invega, but i was much slower in thought processing to the point of feeling like i was in a constant stupor. even after i cut down to the lowest dose of invega sustenna, 39 mg, my cognition had improved, but still no where close to what it is now while taking just 25 mg or even 50 mg seroquel daily. also i had to take meds just to manage the side effects of invega, and these meds had side effects of their own which sucked.

thanks for the encouragement. (no homo)

Been on Sertraline and Effexor. Managed to quit both of them but I'm back on Effexor because I can't function without it.

Just keep yourself occupied 24/7 and the hunger will slowly go away. Proof is in the pudding as I'm losing weight on Effexor without any issues, good luck!

i feel as long as the problem is there, you need to do something to address it, and meds might be the best option for that.

personally, my goal is to address my other health related issues because i do think they are making me more susceptible to mood instability, and also to take seroquel only as a prn, but not to completely be off seroquel unless i knew i could function without it at all.

just because you're on meds doesn't mean you have to stop trying to improve so that you can rely less or even without meds. for example, since you schizophrenia, you could try taking large doses of the amino acid glycine (schizophrenia.com/glycine.htm), fish oil and vitamin D (www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25713056) along with your meds while in the squat rack.

I hate how every single fucking retard that takes antidepressants blames them for gaining weight.

I'm going to give you stupid fatties a little tip, weight gain is a side effect to depression. If you're conducting a clinical trial on a drug, you have to list every single shitty thing that happens to the people while they're taking it as a side effect. This is the reason why most medication is so expensive; companies have to run fuckloads of clinical trials to get an "acceptable" side effect result before they can ship the drug. That's also why you see shit like suicide listed as a side effect of antidepressants.

tl;dr Weight gain is a side effect of depression, not the medication in almost every single case. You're a lazy fatass.

t. 3rd year Pharmacy student.

I take levothyroxine because I have hypothroidism. Without the meds, I do not produce enough hormones, and I get sleepy and low test as fuck. Apparently too much meds means more weight gain or something. I really don't know dick about my own situation, I guess.

>3rd year Pharmacy student

What's your opinion on Shkreli, bro?

yeah anti psychotics aren't the same thing as antidepressants, maybe you'll learn that next year, champ..

Typical greedy kike, literally the only thing I see outside of hospital work. The US medical industry is so fucked up that I've considered dropping out of school multiple times.

i've tried probotics. would suggest being careful with them as personally some kinds of probiotics actually worsened my IBS while others helped to improve it. some people are even of the opinion that probiotics could cause SIBO (Small Bacterial Overgrowth). probiotics are necessary, but there is more to maintaining gut health than just probiotics such as enzymes, and nutrients like glutamine which help to reduce intestinal hyperpermeability. and yeah, even hippocrates once said all diseases begin in the gut.