No more Soda, Healthy alternative choices

I'm quitting soda once and for all. I did it once for like 6 months and was really healthy.
Unfortunately I picked it back up again badly and it's really hard to quit. What are some healthy and good alternative choices?
I don't like tea, and some people have said to stay away from juice because it's just as bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayran
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

water
tea
black coffee

is this even a question

Soda water. Also cut sugar from your diet

Juice is better because it can have vitamins as opposed to soda. Try switching to juice and sweet tea for about a week or two then switch to juice and unsweet tea then maybe drink water half the times you were going to drink juice. It's all about increments bro

Just drink water you fat piece of shit. I don't understand why people have a problem with this. I work as a server and every time an adults orders a soda I fucking cringe.

Learn to like tea

I use these to keep awake during night watch. Drinking them without a good reason is retarded.

Diet soda

>i don't like tea

end yourself

Who is that?

Well excuuuuse me for trying to better myself from this bad habit.
Maybe you should look into your bad habit of sucking a lot of dicks

Juice is a great option only if you can get it from fruits. Canned stuff is just as bad as soda...

Is that you faggot?

damn, just looking at that shit makes me feel disgusting and makes my teeth hurt

Just drink Ayran my friend. BEST DRINK ON FUCKING PLANET EARTH. Its essentialy water and sour yoghurt mixed together with specific consistency. More info here - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayran

I have drank Ayran ever since I was a baby. Everyday. Somedays I drink 1 liter and a half of it. You can add salt to it, but I like it better without salt and its healthier without salt. There are countless recipes for good ayran on the internet. And its really simple. You can make liters of it in just 20 seconds.

Pros:
+ Incredibly healthy
+ Works like a probiotic
+ Protects your stomach
+ Awesome taste
+ Very easy to make
+ Ingredients are cheap
+ Very refreshing on hot summer day
+ You can cut out water completely and live only on ayran and still be completely healthy

Cons:
- No cons

Oh cool I'll check it out thanks dude

Keep in mind the taste of ayran varies from yoghurt to yoghurt. Depending on the country you live, the yoghurt they sell might be good or might be fake af. Make sure that the yogurt is simply yogurt. No sugar sweetened fruity flavor bullshit.

Piss

I've drank nothing but water for the past half year. If I ingest soda or shitty processed food I feel like utter shit for the rest of the day and end up miserable.

This. I only drink water, black coffee, and vodka. I feel so great all the time.

get yourself a nice waterbottle, ie hydroflask or camelbak

you'll be more likely to carry it on you and always have water available. get one with a sippy straw for maximum drinking ease.

I quit by being so dirt poor that I couldn't afford to buy any. Now when I take a swig at it I almost wanna gag from how nasty it is.

If you don't like tea, you haven't tasted good tea

Most people who say they hate tea only had tea bag tea, which is fucking garbage (Brits don't know shit about tea)

Go to a move tea shop and ask to try some good quality blend. Try a good green or oolong blend with fruit and berries. Develop a broader palate. Constant soda destroys your palate.

Little kids drink soda. Grow up and drink like an adult.

*a good tea shop

is this stuff okay? I drink it maybe every second or third day

Learn to like Sparkling water. Sparkling lemon lime water can help out if you start craving Sprite, like I did. Haven't had a soda in 8 months.

Literally uncarbonated Soda.

Tomato juice. Great recovery drink, low in calories and sugar.

S I P B O Y S

Those shoes look terrible. That light brown shit needs to stop. Just wear black, or cordovan if you absolutely must express your amazing individuality via the color of your shoes.

>le fedora man.png

>drink tea like an adult
uuuhhh...

This is soda, but sold as a "healthy" drink.
Same amount of sugar and fats. Equally destructive, but it says tea, so most people associate that word with "healthy".
Don't fall for this shite, m8

Canned juice is shit tier since it's filled with sugar, just like soda.

Freshly pressed juice is better, but still pretty terrible since it lacks the fiber to dampen the insulin spikes. Same with smoothies.

I would rather eat the fruits normally and stick to as the most healthy alternative.

Personally, I'm not a fan of tea and I hate coffee. I only drink water under normal circumstances. You just need to get used to it.