I believe Bitcoin's 21 million max supply will be it's downfall

I believe Bitcoin's 21 million max supply will be it's downfall.

There is a certain amount of pride in owning 1 BTC. You are now part of the cryptocurrency community, and you have a whole coin to your name.

The ability to own a single Bitcoin is getting harder and harder as the price ramps up.

Normies are going to be totally put off by Bitcoin when they see it is worth $10,000. It's hard to buy a single BTC + no stock has ever had a price like that (stocks, something they are familiar with).

Satoshi should have made the max supply 200+ million BTC. This would have kept the price of BTC down while keeping the same market cap + much more future to increase price/market cap.

Normies already have a huge trouble understanding market cap. They will say things like "this Google stock is $600...I can't buy this!"

So, it would have been better if BTC price were only a few hundred dollars max right now.

What are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/tUZVSCv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes i believe to, now join this crypto p&d altcoin group discord.gg/tUZVSCv $$

Half the morons on Veeky Forums who ARE into crypto don't even know the difference between price and supply/marketcap, I agree convincing normies to spend $10k on one Bitcoin will be a tough proposition even though it is still a tiny asset class at that price.

>I believe Bitcoin's 21 million max supply will be it's downfall.

I agree, we need to fork it; BTCF

BTC Forever

Infinite supply (wink wink nod nod, russo-canadian autistic larping faggot) and some other buzzword IDK, Global Ledger Authenticated Distribution™ sounds good for jews to blow smoke up normies ass.

I agree with you OP.

Difference between bitcoin and google stock is yu can't buy a fraction of a google stock

>$10,000
>no stock has ever had a price like that
Um, Berkshire Hathaway?

>stocks arent like that

no but Indices are. tell them bitcoin is just a hedge index against the dollar

Yes, but people naturally want a whole piece of something. There is simply no upside to having less coins and a higher coin price, period.

that's a different kind of stock

You just have to convince the normies you can own fractions of it. Which may work in its favor since humans like gamification and may put in more of their wagecuck money to make it a whole number

then they'll buy Litecoin

I believe Berkshire Hathaway's 768,254 max supply will be its downfall.

There is a certain amount of pride in owning 1 Class A Share of BRK. You are now part of Warren Buffet's value investing community, and you have a whole vote to your name at the annual meeting.

The ability to own a single Class A share is getting harder and harder as the price ramps up.

Normies are going to be totally put off by Bitcoin when they see it is worth $284,570. It's hard to buy a single share + no shitcoin has ever had a price like that (crypto, something they are familiar with).

Buffet should have made the max supply 200+ million Class A shares. This would have kept the price of BRK down while keeping the same market cap + much more future to increase price/market cap.

Normies already have a huge trouble understanding market cap. They will say things like "this shitcoin is $6,000...I can't buy this!"

So, it would have been better if BRK.A price were only a few hundred dollars max right now.

What are your thoughts?

the cap is an illusion. it doesn't matter if you can break it infinitely downwards. plus the cap is just one fork away of being removed as long as there is "consensus"

eventually prices will be quoted in satoshis instead of whole bitcoins. An exchange rate of say, 1000 satoshis per dollar would be palatable to normies (it's 17000 sats/$ currently).

that's the most retarded thing i read today, so you're probably right.

11/10 post

OP is a gigantic faggot

>Normies already have a huge trouble understanding market cap. They will say things like "this Google stock is $600...I can't buy this!"

They really aren't quite that stupid.

Not rly, bro. Imagine if Bitcoin were $5 right now. Normies would be buying up a fucking storm.

God damn 21 mil max supply fucked everything up.

>um guys peoople dont want to own expensive investments . y-y-you really dont want bitcoins price to increase too much haha

berkshire hathaway stock is traded at over a quarter million dollar right now you colossal faggot

30 million millionaires in the world.

when they all want to own a single coin each the price will be in the billions

>Satoshi should have made the max supply 200+ million BTC.
kys

How many times are you going to make this thread?

Fuck off, Jamie. Crypto is the future and there's nothing you can do about it.

Sucks for you faggot poor ass can't afford a full BTC. What's even funnier is you didn't join when it was cheap. So how about you go and cry somewhere else negro.

biitcoin is the bottleneck that prevents tech from getting bigger

Yes they are.

XD

legend. perfect way to counter. nobody cares what faggots understand or don't understand about crypto. like shares really... these arguments are just presented by nobitcoiner dumb cunts.

I agree to some extent. That's why I'm betting it all on Vertcoin. It's faster, cheaper, safer, has more supply and is ASIC resistant.

Vertcoin will replace Litecoin as the normie get in coin and eventually replace Bitcoin as the main coin.

But until then, Bitcoin is gonna rise a lot.

Normies dont understand this. Even after i tell them that you can own a fraction of a bitcoin they still dont understand

Really easy solution is just to move the decimal and the one 1 btc we know today as 10btc or even 100btcs not increasing the supply or giving any free money to anyone but simply just making it more normie friendly

You don’t have to own a full bitcoin anyway and normies will never know anyway because they won’t expeirence or have any knowledge of what goes on behind the scenes

bitcoin will be 50k by Feb

Neither vertcoin nor litecoin will replace anything because they both have names that sound like shitty knockoffs. Bitcoin's name is the only thing it has going for it, and it's the only thing that matters.

>retards with no money
>no money
yeah there are millions of them in my country, you know what a million * (average poor person networth) is? IT'S STILL FUCKING NEGATIVE!!!

satoshi will be the new 1. end of thread

Even some of those that understand market cap think that calculating by circulating supply is more accurate than total supply - something that would get you fired as a first year investment banking analyst

the DOW is $234441 right now.

the fact that most investors buy the DOW in contracts priced about $100 doesn't change its overall value. Later on you could buy a millionth of a bitcoin for the same price.

Personally, I think the big numbers are cool and more likely to attract attention from normies. Also, not all stocks are cgeap enough for any loser to buy. Berkeshire stock was like 250k last time I checked

>there are 15.7 million millionaires, they will all want to have at least 1btc
>let that sink in

berkshire hathaway doesn't even have fractional shares

Scalability was solved with DGB. 21B coins, price target if $1-$10. Does everything BTC does but faster and more decentralized.

5$ makes it sound cheapo tho. Like a lottery ticket, not like a big boy investment.

F L AW L E S S
L
A
W
L
E
S
S