Is it possible to get jaw gains Veeky Forums?

Is it possible to get jaw gains Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/hot-mug-shot-guy-jeremy-meeks-leaves-prison-starts-modeling-career/
amazon.com/gp/product/B008RT2UVI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
gbtimes.com/china/woman-ends-masculine-jaw-after-chewing-gum-lose-weight
maryvilledentists.com/myofunctional-therapy/how-does-the-tongue-affect-the-teeth
ndcs.com.sg/ForPatientsAndVisitors/ConditionsAndTreatments/Glossary/Pages/Orthodontics-AfterBracesAlwaysRetainers.aspx
luvmysmile.com/blog/why-do-i-have-to-wear-retainers-forever/
muscleforlife.com/the-definitive-guide-to-intermittent-fasting/
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/intermittent
dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/intermittent
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would you want to look like this? He doesn't seem that attractive to me...

You're not a woman

Chew mastic gum. Keep your tongue on the roof of your mouth. You can't change genetics, but it will help.

Are you a woman?

what mastic gum do i buy, tryna buy some off amazon but there's too much shit and idk what size of "pieces" are good
lmao he got a modeling job as soon as he got out of prison

No I'm not.

But he doesn't seem to be the kind of guy that women would go for. Pic related.

he had it all but this is what he chose

thewrap.com/hot-mug-shot-guy-jeremy-meeks-leaves-prison-starts-modeling-career/
yeah he's not at all attractive

If chewing could improve your jaw then fats would have 10/10 jaws lmao

amazon.com/gp/product/B008RT2UVI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

>But he doesn't seem to be the kind of guy that women would go for. Pic related.
I repeat: Are you a woman? Or are you just some virgin on Veeky Forums? There's your answer. If you want something more objective:

Jawline
Lips
Eyes
Groomed
Tattoos
Bad boy

Get over it beta.

american diets are soft
we do not eat the foods our ancestors ate, which is why we have shit jaws and malocclusion and they didn't

no, any notion of improving jaw structure in an adult is idiotic as fuck.

simple example why

modern orthodontics.

if it were possible to manipulate jaw shape/position using just your tongue or gum .. we wouldn't have to put people in braces for years .. and as soon as we take them out of braces their jaw wouldn't GO BACK to the old position it was in.

there is such a fundamental lack of understanding on Veeky Forums is insane.

blind leading the blind.

Plus more and more women are using bottles and mush food instead of breastfeeding and harder foods which weakens the jaw during a very crucial period of development.

Yes, only an orthodontist can do anything to change your jaw. Good goy. Put these braces on and then wear a retainer every night for the rest of your life. Don't forget to come in for your yearly 500 dollar retainer change!

lol, opening his mouth makes him look ten times worse, he should strive to keep his lips sealed

but he is

> if it were possible to manipulate jaw shape/position using just your tongue or gum .. we wouldn't have to put people in braces for years .. and as soon as we take them out of braces their jaw wouldn't GO BACK to the old position it was in.

read it

read it again

read it one more time

and just before you go to bed tonight, read it again.

any retard can be taught facts through repetition, so I have no doubt with a proper application of blunt force of this information to your skull we can successfully deliver the message to your brain.

good luck.

if i say it enough it'll become true!!

I seriously hope you retards realize all these jaw threads are started by some guy trying to shill his "mastic gum". Why is this allowed?

yep, a fact of modern dentistry isn't true because some fringe idiot told you that gum could completely change the shape of your jaw.

Veeky Forums in a nutshell.

Yes, goy. Only by paying thousands of dollars can you change how you look!

dude is super attractive. Jaw and eyes are killer

> gum helps you change your jaw shape

>if i say it enough it'll become true!!

Yes, that's correct for your jaw shape. Glad you've come to see things for what they are.

Women are stupid and they will fuck niggers from jewish propaganda

>gum helps you change your jaw shape
gbtimes.com/china/woman-ends-masculine-jaw-after-chewing-gum-lose-weight

I started mewing yesterday. Im going to do it everyday for 3 months and will post results.

There's muscles involved you fucking twit. Hypertrophy dyel.

>ITS THE JUUUUIIICE

Only if you are really willing to work for it.

Sure, again.

If you could reasonably train those muscles to manipulate your jaw positioning/shape .. you wouldn't have people in braces .. we'd just tell them to chew gum.

And if those results were ever permanent we wouldn't have people coming out of braces and their jaw reverting to its old position.

Very very very basic thought experiments.

As in, I'd expect a 13 year old to understand this fairly easily.

they have braces because people cant be assed to keep their oral posture correct and braces 100% assure that will happen.

i bet you think everyone's teeth being fucked up in the modern age is normal too lmao

you retarded man, this guy is one of those rare breed types

He looks black but with white features, women love this shit

mewing should be your natural position dude

Braces are for teeth first of all. Completely different. But yes, you can move your teeth. What do you think fucking braces do? Move them. You don't think your tongue can do the same thing? BTFO yourself.

I know but I didnt learn about it until recently .I wasnt a mouth breather or anything but i never made sure to have my toungue in the right possition or have my teeth pressed together.

Nice non-point. Anyway, moving right along.

They have braces because the only way to convince bone to change its position is to progressively restrict its range of motion until the muscles adapt. Even then, without the pressure of the restricted motion the jaw will very shortly revert to its old position. Hence why we put people who have had braces into retainers for the rest of their lives.

Being "assed to have proper posture" is a meaningless sentence.

I know you're probably about 15-18 years old, maybe you're not very attractive to girls, and you're hoping (like your body) that there is a way to change your face too.

The reality is there isn't (outside of diet to remove fat; hydration; etc) I know that seems unfair, but realistically life is unfair.

Your alternative is to consider surgery, but this is the only alternative.

Also, your face changes once you finish going through puberty so maybe old out till you're atleast in your 20s.

Sure, do you not understand how braces work or?

For one, what are your teeth anchored to.

You're going to be tempted to just rush a reply asap but I'd encourage you to actually google what orthodontics is, and what braces do.

I'll speak from experience:

I have an overbite. The orthodontist wanted to break my lower jaw and extend it. I said fuck that. What did I do instead? Looked up shit online and did it myself. Chewed mastic gum. Kept my tongue in proper position. My front teeth, which always went backwards towards my mouth because of the overbite, over time slowly went forward. If I stopped doing what I do they would probably revert. So I don't. But I've been doing it so long it I do it sub-consciously now. So shut the fuck you idiot.

Cool, post pictures showing progress of your jaw position.

Also x-rays showing your overbite before and and after would be nice.

I'd also like to know what age you were when this happened.

I'll wait.

Yes
Get very fucking lean.

when in resting position do your teeth touch
and if so, all of them, or just the front/just the back?

>hey bro unless you post x-rays of your face you're wrong!
Kys.

You're suppose to have a slight overbite. You do want your teeth to be touching in a neutral position and you want your tongue on the roof your mouth. You don't need all your teeth touching, that's not really possible usually, just your front.

>Hence why we put people who have had braces into retainers for the rest of their lives.

Who are these people? Any body i know who have had braces or retainer never had to get them again after removal.

>I know you're probably about 15-18 years old, maybe you're not very attractive to girls, and you're hoping (like your body) that there is a way to change your face too.

Now your projecting. I have a pretty gf and people on here have said im attractive in faces of fit.

I agree that braces and retainers are much more effective and efficient way, but i see no reason why building your jaw muscles naturally cant have the same results.

> I got amazing results that defies conventional medical wisdom!

> Oh cool, post evidence

> Fuck you, no evidence.

Every-fucking-time.

Google orthotropics

>guys please look up my mastic gum online and buy it
stop preying on people insecurities you fucking cuck. I hope nobody gives this fucking jew a cent

>I got amazing results that defies conventional medical wisdom!
According to you. You aren't an orthodontist.

Why would I just happen to have x-rays hanging around?

Here's a link that proves you wrong too:
maryvilledentists.com/myofunctional-therapy/how-does-the-tongue-affect-the-teeth

Stop LARPing as a dentist on Veeky Forums. There's a reason why you need years of training to become one.

Every person who has their braces removed gets a retainer, because the likelihood of the the bone going straight back to where it was is so high.

So I'm not sure where you're going with this whole "w-well I don't know anybody who has it" then you must not know anybody who had braces.

he has a top tier shaped skull and jawline

I have a few friends who had braces and were given a retainer for a bit afterwards but its was only for a period of time and they no longer use it.

Post a picture of your face, post any evidence, anything other than your "please just believe me ok".

Your link isn't even relevant, nobody is debating tongue position is important, they're debating the idea that you can change malformed jaw alignment by positioning your tongue on the roof of your mouth and chewing gum.

He's chad as fuck. He just needs to make his gains back. Bigger neck, healthier skin, lower body fat and he'd look better than the OP pic

didn't even read the article lmao

You're an idiot. The same type of idiot that thinks Sony and Nintendo pay people to advertise on /v/. I am not a rich CEO.

Wrong. Retainers aren't for the rest of your life doofus.

I am talking about my teeth you complete dolt. My teeth moved from proper tongue poster. You called me a liar. I posted a link that says, from an actual orthodontist, that what I said can occur. You got BTFO. Now you're changing the topic.

you have massive nipples user, can i suckle on them?

lmao reminds me of those dudes in jelq threads

ye man my dick grew like 3 inches. proof? na man

Uhh yeah,

You wear them continuously for up to 1 year, and then overnight intermittently till death.

This is actually how it works, please just use google.

>You wear them continuously for up to 1 year, and then overnight intermittently till death.
>I make things up on the internet

ndcs.com.sg/ForPatientsAndVisitors/ConditionsAndTreatments/Glossary/Pages/Orthodontics-AfterBracesAlwaysRetainers.aspx
>Your orthodontist will prescribe the retention plan that is best for you. Some retainers are used full-time for the first 6 months; after that, the retainers are worn only at night, for a few years. Other retainers are worn full-time for about a week, and solely at night thereafter. Fixed retainers are normally kept in place for 5 years.

Cool, here's another link.

luvmysmile.com/blog/why-do-i-have-to-wear-retainers-forever/

> After 12 months of continuous retainer wear, we will often recommend wearing your retainers 3-5 times a week for as long as you live

That link still makes you a liar.

>and then overnight intermittently till death.

Sure, do you not know what the word intermittently means?

Or do you not realise "till death" is the same thing as "for as long as you live".

>intermittently
in·ter·mit·tent·ly
ˈˌin(t)ərˈmitntlē/
adverb
at irregular intervals; not continuously or steadily.

I really have nothing to do for the rest of the night. You sure you want to keep digging this hole, or are you going to just move on and accept you were wrong?

holy shit ur a retard dude stop posting

Correct, and 3-5 times a week is "intermittent".

I actually have no idea what point you think you're making.

How is 3-5 times a week NOT a regular interval? How is that not continuous? How is that not steady?

.. Right .. think intermittent fasting.

It occurs the same times, everyday, yet it's still 'intermittent' by definition.

I mean .. I really hope you're just trolling now, user.

Surgery only, if you want significant change.

cringey as fuk

Because you do it for a short period of time. Not the rest of your life you complete and utter retard.

.. What .. what point have you moved onto now?

Have you abandoned this intermittent definition lack of understanding you have? It is intermittent by definition, there is really no debate about it, you can try change the definition of the word if it really makes you happy, but you're still incorrect.

Yes, let me go back to intermittently breathing and eating. Intermittently working and intermittently sleeping. Apparently, anything you do at regular intervals is intermittent despite the definition saying otherwise because you can't handle losing an internet argument.

you look like such a fukn retard right now bro ahaha

This is getting embarrassing, user.

You're so invested in this argument you're willing to double down on your misunderstanding of a word in order to save face.

Again, intermittent fasting, you fast every day at the same time frames .. but its still intermittent periods between eating.

Wanna make it more obvious?

Ok? How?

so i recently got into mewing and not only for the jaw gains but for also my tongue because it has a frenal shit or something but idk about my biting / teeth. What i'm supposed to do with them? I can touch the roof of my mouth without bitting however if i do bite i feel more pressure on my canine teeth and the ones that are down on it and also in the jaw near the ear area. Is this right? I also have 3 wisdom teeth. Should i remove them?

stopping or ceasing for a time; alternately ceasing and beginning again:

ADJECTIVE

Occurring at irregular intervals; not continuous or steady:
‘intermittent rain’

not happening regularly or continuously; stopping and starting repeatedly or with periods in between:
intermittent rain
an intermittent noise

Reach for the adjective intermittent to describe periodic movement and stopping and starting over a period of time.
The adjective intermittent modifies things that work or stop and start at periodic intervals. An interesting use of something intermittent is a metronome, a device that marks off time in music by making a sound in a regular pattern. It provides structure for musicians, especially when there are several instruments all playing different melodies at the same time. Other intermittent things are the windshield wipers on your car and thank goodness for them when it rains!

Intermittent fasting is a misnomer and that makes your argument look weaker.

muscleforlife.com/the-definitive-guide-to-intermittent-fasting/
>Intermittent fasting (or “IF,” as it’s commonly called) is kind of a misnomer.
>It sounds like a diet wherein you fast (eat nothing for extended periods of time) at irregular intervals (intermittently), but most protocols have you fast on a regular schedule.

Multiple device posting. You pressed send twice at the same time in two different instances.

Adjective[edit]
intermittent (comparative more intermittent, superlative most intermittent)

Stopping and starting at intervals; coming after a particular time span; not steady or constant
The day was cloudy with intermittent rain.
Intermittent bugs are most difficult to reproduce.

Anons are really full of shit. Instead of actually trying to help someone that is buying their shitty idea they keep dick waving / estating childish arguments such as this interment shit instead of helping lol

What is intermittent pain?
stopping or ceasing for a time; alternately ceasing and beginning again: an intermittent pain. alternately functioning and not functioning or alternately functioning properly and improperly. 3. (of streams, lakes, or springs) recurrent; showing water only part of the time.

Shortly afterwards he fell ill of an intermittent fever, but seemed to recover.

Their intermittent character prompted the supposition.

The outline of the dairy was dim in the early dawn light, but the intermittent barking from Brutus was like a beacon.

The flame appears to lengthen, but if the reflection is viewed in a vertical mirror revolving about a vertical axis or in Koenig's cube of mirrors, it is seen that the flame is really intermittent, jumping up and down once with each vibration, sometimes apparently going within the jet tube at its lowest point.

If the first paroxysm should not cease within the twenty-four hours, the fever is not reckoned as an intermittent, but as a remittent.

But whereas, from its construction, the Siemens furnace was intermittent in operation, necessitating stoppage of the current while the contents of the crucible were poured out, many of the newer forms are specially designed either to minimize the time required in effecting the withdrawal of one charge and the introduction of the next, or to ensure absolute continuity of action, raw material being constantly charged in at the top and the finished substance and by-products (slag, &c.) withdrawn either continuously or at intervals, as sufficient quantity shall have accumulated.

There followed thirty years of intermittent hill fighting (A.D.

Which is intermittent in character and variable as to power and speed required.

Electric motors for barrel cranes are not essentially different from those used for other purposes, but in proportioning the sizes the intermittent output has to be taken into consideration.

If your pain occurs at regular intervals it isn't intermittent. That term is used because you can't predict then the pain is happening. Also nice dictionary.com definition.

Two naval demonstrations were made by France during the reign of Louis XIV., one by Abraham Duquesne in 1682, and the other by Marshal Jean d'Estrees in 1688, but these repressive measures were too intermittent to produce a durable effect.

The fierce struggle between autocratic tyranny and oligarchic disorder, which went on in intermittent fashion during the whole of his reign, cannot be here described in detail, but the chief incidents may be mentioned.

There are various places also near the mouths of desert canyons, where small amounts of water are obtainable for irrigation purposes from intermittent streams. The total number of acres irrigated in 1899 was 504,168, an increase of 124.7% in the decade.

These meters, of which one well-known form is that of Johnson and Phillips, have the disadvantage of being unsuited for the measurement of electric supply in those cases in which it is irregular or intermittent - as in a theatre or hotel.

What was supposed to be sunshine, mild temperature and puffy white clouds turned out to be intermittent showers and a sky as gray as Dean's sweat socks.

I felt the intermittent jarring that came now and then, as if something heavy had fallen and the shock had traveled up till it reached the limb I sat on.

yet they keep going on with this shit
It's incredible how you guys are genuinely autistic

Yeah, sorry I only copied and pasted every single dictionary websites definition off google I could find, and then went and found a bunch of sentence examples to help you understand what the word means.

In future I'll find you more links.

every single sentence you used proves you wrong though. none of them were at regular intervals.

Intermittent just means on and off, thats the meaning of the word.

You've dug yourself too deep to back down now, I understand, and I've just hit you with every definition on the web of the word that shows you're not right.

I understand your position, I sympathize, but unfortunately I'm not going to continue any further as I literally cannot.

I cannot prove you more wrong at this point, as there is literally no more material showing you are wrong readily avaliable.

So I'm afraid I'm going to need to stop engaging with you at this point, but I wish you the best with your mastery of the English language.

>Intermittent just means on and off, thats the meaning of the word.
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/intermittent
dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/intermittent

>Occurring at irregular intervals; not continuous or steady:
>not happening regularly or continuously; stopping and starting repeatedly or with long periods in between

Got nothing to do all night buddy.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
CAN YOU FAGGOTS ACTUALLY HELP ME
SO SHOULD I DO THIS SHIT ALL DAY OR HAVE SOME INTERMENT FASTING INTERVALS OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU FUCKING STUPID FAGGOTS ARE ARGUING AT A FUCKING SATURDAY NIGHT HOLY FUCK YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING INSANELY AUTISTIC
FUCK YOU
TOO
YOU IMMEDIATELY ANSWRED HIS INTERMMENT FASTING SHIT WHY THE FUCK YOU DONT GOOGLE THIS SHIT THEN AND ACTUALLY HELP ME YOU FAGGOT FUCKING RAGE I

I already helped you. Chew mastic gum and practice proper tongue placement. That's the only thing you can do that doesn't involve cosmetic surgery. What else do you want? This topic doesn't require anything else and I was just shitposting semantics because I'm bored and liked to win arguments online.

What else do you want to know?

if you actually helped me you would know i didn't ask SHIT you just told me
I asked about my teeth position and how to know if i'm overbiting and if the slight pain / pressure i'm feeling near my ear/jaw is just the muscle being used or if i should give some INTERMENT PAUSES while MEWING

Your teeth look fine. You're suppose to have a slight overbite. Pain is not a good sign obviously.

Who /underbite/ here?

Gives me a great jawline when I conciously pull it back but if I close it it makes my head look like a cinderblock

wat do